suspicious mind

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Quote from: "trustno1"
and what has Michael talking about Hitler got to to with anything?

Sorry Gina I was wondering the same thing.  Did you mean to say that Michael said things that others sometimes thought were controversial in the same manner that Supervision does?  If not then I'm really confused! :?  :?

This is exactly what I wanted to say.

because he saw good in everyone or he wanted to antaganize?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Infact,it needs to be removed Gina.This thread isn't for discussing articles and interviews on/from Michael,it is to rant and complain-as stated in the subject box.
If you wish to discuss that article either find it in the archives and revive it or post in general/other media.

It will only turn into an argument.It is irrelevant and not needed.

I don't want to discuss that article. I thought it was an example for missunderstanding, missinterpretation.

I think we should be more open to discuss everything, everything. I am sorry I can't defend my points in a convincing manner.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Infact,it needs to be removed Gina.This thread isn't for discussing articles and interviews on/from Michael,it is to rant and complain-as stated in the subject box.
If you wish to discuss that article either find it in the archives and revive it or post in general/other media.

I don't want to discuss that article. I thought it was an example for missunderstanding, missinterpretation.

I think we should be more open to discuss everything, everything. I am sorry I can't defend my points in a convincing manner.....

You can discuss anything you want, except for Mike being a pedophile or guy. He has been found NOT guilty in a legal battle that was hell to him, and his sexual orientation is none of anyone´s business and definitely not important for the hoax. If anyone has dreams about MJ kissing men or touching boys, they can take it somewhere else but certainly not here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "trustno1"
and what has Michael talking about Hitler got to to with anything?

Sorry Gina I was wondering the same thing.  Did you mean to say that Michael said things that others sometimes thought were controversial in the same manner that Supervision does?  If not then I'm really confused! :?  :?

This is exactly what I wanted to say.

because he saw good in everyone or he wanted to antaganize?

He saw good in everyone.
Let's say all these didn't happen, the death and everything,  Michael comes on a forum and says all that stuff about Hitler. But nobody knows it is him. Can you imagine how he would have been torn apart, banned and everything?
In fact there was TS who said that if Michael would have exposed his ideas publicly and people didn't know it was him, they would probably be shocked and reject him?
I know for sure TS said this. I just don't remember the update.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

OK, I must be really weird, oversensitive, gullible, stupid, obsessed, in love with Michael, unable to control my feelings, what the hell I'm doing here if I am not sure that Michael is alive, I don't understand and I don't agree with being positive like being positive can make grass grow in the desert or bring a dead creature back to life, like the irreversible can be reversed by positivity.
I don't make plans because I don't want to make God laugh. I am not positive because I know God is going to make it His way, no matter how much positivity I can manage to impose to myself.

I'm curious if Allan Pease will really live 96 years because he is postive about it and he tatooed the date of his death on his but.

we are all hoaxaholics and when this is over we will need to join hoaxaholics annonmous to help. he we all have a head start on the annonomous part :D

Total agree, this is worst than being a druggie.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I don't know what I've made of him in my head, an idol or a saint or a brother or a teacher or all of these together...everything about him is important to me, because every man is the sum of everything that he is, including his sexuality or whatever...

I have tones of things to say but it is enough.
All these has to stop one day ............................but I have no idea how.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"

You can discuss anything you want, except for Mike being a pedophile or guy. He has been found NOT guilty in a legal battle that was hell to him, and his sexual orientation is none of anyone´s business and definitely not important for the hoax. If anyone has dreams about MJ kissing men or touching boys, they can take it somewhere else but certainly not here.
So sorry Souza...i started the s**it with me being mad about Supervision user....so Gina i don't think Supervision is mj writing on this forum how gay he is....okay i stop now.. :x it gets me angry....and i believe Hitler was a evil mofo and good at it....some of us did not understand Michael's idea...he wished to be so influential as him but in a good way....to start a 'love war' not a 'hate war'....it had nothing to do with that mofo Supervision posts...in which he puts dirt on Michael's name......

Okay my next rant is that ambulance photo.....what's the big mystery about it ? :x TS help us!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
When I said that ?! OMG........she just raised a controversial issue....of course Supervision is not MJ because MJ is...still dead BTW, to be as positive as I can be :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

Re: WHY is MY Account Deactivated?
March 13, 2011, 05:24:05 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
It is because you are deactivated Runfayalife. First you jumped on members by calling us sheeps just because we read TS's posts and then you attacked to Souza and wrote that she's giving you the creeps.

Wow, I missed this. RFYL really said that  :shock: ?
But why  :? ?

That wasn't RunFaYaLife that said that. It was a guest named Idocare that said it. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

When I said that ?! OMG........she just raised a controversial issue....of course Supervision is not MJ because MJ is...still dead BTW, to be as positive as I can be :roll:
Quoting you "In fact there was TS who said that if Michael would have exposed his ideas publicly and people didn't know it was him, they would probably be shocked and reject him?"okay I stop here...i really don't want you to be mad at me Gina ! noapte buna!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

Quote from: "Lovely One"
Thank you anewfan! You just made me feel appreciated!  :D  This negative thread is turning out to be a positive one!  ;)

You are very welcome! Glad you are feeling better!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Supervision is not MJ because MJ is...still dead

Supervision is not Michael.Correct
They do infact only bring negative and disturbing ideas of what is correct and classed as freedom of speech and have been warned over it.
The rest of that quote,all I can say is,if you believe that,why are you here? and I don't mean that in a rude way,I am generally asking if you believe it?
If you mean 'dead' then use ' ' to clarify what you mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i think i must be having some sort of breakdown . cause i could swear people personalities are changing around here. have i gone off my rocker or is anyone else getting the same impression. or are we all just about to explode with this taking so long to come to a conclusion.

if it is that i have gone off my rocker break it to me gently please  ;)  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

i think i must be having some sort of breakdown . cause i could swear people personalities are changing around here. have i gone off my rocker or is anyone else getting the same impression. or are we all just about to explode with this taking so long to come to a conclusion.

if it is that i have gone off my rocker break it to me gently please  ;)  :roll:
Fans not so unite anymore....everyone is choosing its own corner...too bad.DOES MICHAEL JACKSON HAVE TO DIE AGAIN FOR US TO BE UNITE?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

I'm still me!! But I know what you are saying.  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal