Here is my rant...

WHY IS THIS TAKING SO LONG?!?! IT'S BEEN 21 MONTHS ALREADY!!!!!!

Okay, it's off my chest. :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There's a lot of hypocrisy here, and thats what bugs me. That's really the only thing. This forum is supposed to be open for different ideas, but sometimes when people express those opinions, someone is always down your throat almost making you defend yourself. Its hasn't happened to me lately, but it seems to be happening to a lot of people now.

It's nothing against anyone personally, I'm just saying the environment thats been created isn't as happy-go-lucky as it used to be... its kind of intimidating actually. I'm almost afraid to post my true feelings on some threads, in fear of getting bashed.

...keep in mind as well, you don't know who you're arguing with behind the screen. There are children and real sensitive people on here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

Quote from: "anewfan"
Quote from: "Lovely One"
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Quote from: "Gema"
My butt is getting huge and I hate it  :evil:
:lol: Oh man! My house is getting dusty!

I feel invisible and unappreciated in most all areas of my life.
My house is dusty too, but if I dust it, no one will notice. My butt is getting smaller
because I am exercising but no one notices how firm it has become.
Ho hum.....sigh.
I love this thread by the way!  :)

I feel better Thank you.

That's not a good feeling when one feels unappreciated. We appreciate you here! Hooray for exercising and down-sizing the butt, though!  :lol: (I would put a clapping smilie if there was one!)

Thank you anewfan! You just made me feel appreciated!  :D  This negative thread is turning out to be
a positive one!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: WHY is MY Account Deactivated?
March 13, 2011, 03:24:24 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
It is because you are deactivated Runfayalife. First you jumped on members by calling us sheeps just because we read TS's posts and then you attacked to Souza and wrote that she's giving you the creeps.

Wow, I missed this. RFYL really said that  :shock: ?
But why  :? ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

okay..i don't know if i can whine about this but here i go:
I dislike one user that said they had a vision in which Michael was in a sexual act with a man...and that 'he' is so sure MJ was a pedophile and a gay man....okay.....now here goes my part: "who the hell you think you are Supervision? have yourself a cold shower and a chinese water drop therapy for your lost brain...seriously....if i dream Mj at night kissing a man doesn't mean he's gay in real life...plus you hide your hate by adding some "i love mj but" "i respect mj but"...get a F out of here !" that's it.....i had to get this off my chest.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
OK, I must be really weird, oversensitive, gullible, stupid, obsessed, in love with Michael, unable to control my feelings, what the hell I'm doing here if I am not sure that Michael is alive, I don't understand and I don't agree with being positive like being positive can make grass grow in the desert or bring a dead creature back to life, like the irreversible can be reversed by positivity.
I don't make plans because I don't want to make God laugh. I am not positive because I know God is going to make it His way, no matter how much positivity I can manage to impose to myself.

I'm curious if Allan Pease will really live 96 years because he is postive about it and he tatooed the date of his death on his but.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
I dislike one user that said they had a vision in which Michael was in a sexual act with a man...and that 'he' is so sure MJ was a pedophile and a gay man....okay.....now here goes my part: "who the hell you think you are Supervision? have yourself a cold shower and a chinese water drop therapy for your lost brain...seriously....if i dream Mj at night kissing a man doesn't mean he's gay in real life...plus you hide your hate by adding some "i love mj but" "i respect mj but"...get a F out of here !" that's it.....i had to get this off my chest.

Michael Jackson: 'Hitler was a genius'
Michael Jackson admired Adolf Hitler's showmanship and described him as a "genius", taped interviews with the deceased star disclose.
The singer, who died of heart failure in June aged 50, was also convinced that he could have cured the Nazi leader's evil, had he been alive to speak to him.

He said that the dictator - responsible for the murder of 6 million Jews - needed "help" and "therapy".

During one interview, Jackson said: "Hitler was a genius orator. To make that many people turn and change and hate, he had to be a showman and he was."

Boteach then asked the star: "You believe that if you had an hour with Hitler you could somehow touch something inside of him?"

Jackson replied: "Absolutely. I know I could."

He went on to argue that nobody is totally evil, adding: "You have to help them, give them therapy, teach them that somewhere, something in their life went wrong."

Boteach, 42, who recorded more than 30 hours of interviews with Jackson, told The Sun: "Michael despised what Hitler had done. When it came to believing he could heal Hitler, that was hopeless naïvety."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"

Michael Jackson: 'Hitler was a genius'
Michael Jackson admired Adolf Hitler's showmanship and described him as a "genius", taped interviews with the deceased star disclose.
The singer, who died of heart failure in June aged 50, was also convinced that he could have cured the Nazi leader's evil, had he been alive to speak to him.

He said that the dictator - responsible for the murder of 6 million Jews - needed "help" and "therapy".

During one interview, Jackson said: "Hitler was a genius orator. To make that many people turn and change and hate, he had to be a showman and he was."

Boteach then asked the star: "You believe that if you had an hour with Hitler you could somehow touch something inside of him?"

Jackson replied: "Absolutely. I know I could."

He went on to argue that nobody is totally evil, adding: "You have to help them, give them therapy, teach them that somewhere, something in their life went wrong."

Boteach, 42, who recorded more than 30 hours of interviews with Jackson, told The Sun: "Michael despised what Hitler had done. When it came to believing he could heal Hitler, that was hopeless naïvety."
i don't get your post..(?)scuze
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My rant for today is:Charles Thomson is a prick.

A massive one.
Dude needs to get off his tweet pedestal which NO ONE put him on in the first place, stop being on the fence and trying to please Michael's fans when it suits his career to do so.Find a new topic?
I am so so sick of seeing RT's from people and seeing his bullshit filling up my feed on twitter.
He wrote negative articles about Michael when it was 'in fashion' to do so,had to remove them/it,then flipped his opinions and wrote how amazing he was as a human being an artist and father etc, now he has gone from pulling Sony down and the 'Michael' album to ripping into the Hollywood tonight video,and saying anyone who uses his fans is a fucking c*nt and why would he change his opinions for Michael Jackson.

he has 1000+followers,like with Dave Dave and Karen fucking Faye and anyone else on the MJ band wagon, I wonder how many followers he would have if he stopped mouthing off and giving his opinion to Michael's fans?
I am going to go with NOT VERY MANY because in reality non of those people are important.They aren't famous,they aren't celebrities.They are a handful of people Michael 'associated' with over the years.CET isn't even one of those.
Parasite in black and white.
Seriously,he needs to get a new 'muse'.

It is the same with Pearl Jr and I ranted about her yesterday in her thread on there, writing and talking about Michael day in and day out all day long,in every tweet,article,video....YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN then getting some sort of 'fan base' from it,Michael's fan base.

I am so fucking sick of people riding on Michael's name.
It honestly makes me want to vomit.

Not once have I seen a tweet this weekend from CET about Japan or anything that is going on with the world.I love Michael with all my heart but I think atm Japan is a bit more of a pressing matter than Michael's album which has been out a good 5months and has been pulled apart ALREADY and his Hollywood tonight video which MJJP never had any part in,so the people he needs to rant at are optimum productions who have been behind many of Michael's projects in the past.
Sorry but i'm severely pissed and bored to absolute near death over them all riding off him and using him for their own means and ends.
Him and pearl call themselves journalists-whatever,don't they usually cover more than one topic and get paid for it,not writing Ebooks and articles filled with opinions and assumptions put forward as though they were facts and truths.

Sorry for the language but I am not happy.
That is all.

Actually no it isn't

Positivity and karma go hand in hand most of them time.
Being positive gives you good vibes and good things happen and are drawn to you, being negative works in the opposite way and brings doom and gloom.
I believe in karma,not God.That is a personal choice for every human being but I believe people make their own paths and walk them,sometimes up hill sometimes down but whichever it is,you,yourself pave it in life.

and what has Michael talking about Hitler got to to with anything?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here's my complaint short letter to Michael:
Michael, I have a thesis to finish. Whenever I turn on my PC I come straight to this forum instead of writing my thesis and analyze my results.
These days I was in college hoping to have a meeting with my teacher and I decided to take a look at this forum. Suddenly my teacher came in and saw your beautiful image , as I am sometimes a bit unlucky, the computer was locked in this page.  :oops: I was afraid of him giving me an earful, but he just asked if I was a fan and I discovered that he likes "You are not alone."
So, Michael, stop being evil and soon to appear.
Soon my honors thesis will be about the hoax, because this subject I'm practically a post doctorate!
I just wonder: Where are you now, Michael?
Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 04:18:33 PM by AnaMarcia
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Sorry Gina I was wondering the same thing.  Did you mean to say that Michael said things that others sometimes thought were controversial in the same manner that Supervision does?  If not then I'm really confused! :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

Infact,it needs to be removed Gina.This thread isn't for discussing articles and interviews on/from Michael,it is to rant and complain-as stated in the subject box.
If you wish to discuss that article either find it in the archives and revive it or post in general/other media.

It will only turn into an argument.It is irrelevant and not needed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

OK, I must be really weird, oversensitive, gullible, stupid, obsessed, in love with Michael, unable to control my feelings, what the hell I'm doing here if I am not sure that Michael is alive, I don't understand and I don't agree with being positive like being positive can make grass grow in the desert or bring a dead creature back to life, like the irreversible can be reversed by positivity.
I don't make plans because I don't want to make God laugh. I am not positive because I know God is going to make it His way, no matter how much positivity I can manage to impose to myself.

I'm curious if Allan Pease will really live 96 years because he is postive about it and he tatooed the date of his death on his but.

we are all hoaxaholics and when this is over we will need to join hoaxaholics annonmous to help. he we all have a head start on the annonomous part :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "trustno1"

Sorry Gina I was wondering the same thing.  Did you mean to say that Michael said things that others sometimes thought were controversial in the same manner that Supervision does?  If not then I'm really confused! :?  :?

This is exactly what I wanted to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "trustno1"

This is exactly what I wanted to say.

Totally different issue Gina.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions