MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Also thank yoo to you PureLove.
I am happy to to know that people from all over the world are thinking of us and pray for us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Today I am very sad. I met a woman, who can contact dead people. The first time I was there, was because my husband died 6 years ago and she helped me, because she could ask him things. I believe her. So, today I asked if Michael was really dead. Unfortunately she said, that she thinks he is really dead and also is Elvis. But she said, that she couldn't make a difference between dead and alive people. She said that Michael couldn't live anymore with all that child abuse thing and that his death was an accident.  That Dr. Murray was a good friend of him since a long time. And that he gave him what he wanted. She said, that she spoke with him spiritually after his dead. What shall I say, I write this with tears falling down. But I think Michael is gone. I'm so sad. It's like he died a second time and all the pain is like two years ago. I mean, Murray is in jail. There is a verdict. So, how can we still believe? The Jackson family is completely weird. All are happy and profiting from his success. I don't understand one person of them. They all were jealous only jealous. Michael had really not one friend he could trust. Where was his family the years before, the years that he could not sleep and had horrible days? Not one member of the Jackson family could be helpful. How is that possible. How could they all let him be until he died? What she also told me, years ago, that the dead can let play music in the radio. This is true, because my husband loved Queen. And when I go shopping or I sit in the car or at the doctor or in the fitness center, all of a sudden they play Queen. And she told me that my husband can let them play Queen on the radio. And Queen is not the newest music. Lately they also play Michael Jackson a lot. I'm sorry and I don't want to offend someone. I don't have a proof either, but like TS said, if Michael doesn't bam 2012 he was a false informer. So there are not much months left until that last point.  /overreacting/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Your post made me very very sad :cry:.
I really hope that woman is very very wrong. OMG what happened to Michael?????? I don't want him to be dead :cry: :cry: :cry:...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@mikesexyjackson...

i am sorry to hear that you lost your husband.

i am sorry to hear that you were told what you were told by that woman who speaks with the dead.

i'd like to re-post and share with you a post i wrote a few days ago in this thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login which is an interesting read.

i am not sure if you are interested in having a read and i certainly hope not to offend. i am very sensitive to people and i know that losing a loved one is a very sensative matter.

i am not posting this to you in reference to your comment about your husband. i am posting this to you in reference to your comment about MJ.. just wanted to pre-cursor, as i really do NOT want to offend you in the slightest.

i know we all have different beliefs. i am just posting as i an guessing you missed this discussion on this thread which happened the other day, and thought i'd share it with you in case you were interested as it was about speaking with the dead and in particular claims of speaking with MJ.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@mjonmind and others who are interested in the answer to the question what is our belief on ghosts....

JWs believe that ghosts of dead loved ones are actually demons. the reasoning behind this is that the bible indicates that from "dust you are made and to dust you shall return", (when one dies) this scripture for those not familiar is in gen.3:19. - all bibles say this.

furthermore, the bible indicates that man is waiting in "hades" or "sheol" in an unconscious state. Ecclesiastes 9:5 says "For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, neither do they any more have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten" - NWT.

Sheol, or Hades, is not a literal place in a specific location. Rather, it is the common grave of dead mankind, the figurative location where most of mankind sleep in death. dead humans wait unconcious, in the common grave until the ressurection to paradise earth, which is after armageddon. meaning they dont go to heaven and dont go to hell. rather they simply dont exist anymore except in gods memory until the appointed time when he raises the dead to an earthly ressurection. this is described in revelation 1:18 "christ having the keys to death and hades" and john 5:28 "all those in the memorial tombs will come out" and acts 25:14 which says "there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous"  (i encourage those who are interested to look at these scriptures in their own bibles)

so then, this then begs the question, what of the ghosts and interactions with supposed 'crossed over - dead loved ones" via apparitions, ghosts, seances, spirit mediums, and other appearances or messages from people who have died.

JWs reason that since the bible clearly indicates that the dead are consious of nothing, these spirits or ghosts are demons who are charading as dead loved ones. they sneakily get people who are emotional, greving and vulenerable to speak and interact with them. unbeknownst to the person who is speaking with their 'dead loved one' they are getting involved with spiritism. yet they think it is somehting beautiful, communicating with someone they love. 2 corinthians.11:14 - "satan transforms himself into an angel of light". (meaning somthing that appears beautiful) and revelation 12.7-17 - "satan and his demons are cast own of heaven and down to earth"  and Job 1:6 "satan roaving around the earth like a lion seeking to devour"

the demons pose as dead loved ones, (not much unlike satan posed as a talking serpent in eden to decieve eve) because as long as people think they are doing something harmless and speaking with their dead loved ones - they are partaking of the table of the demons. they do this to keep people away from god. i know this is a sensitive subject, as many who have lost loved ones feel they are doing a beautiful thing by trying to communicate with loved ones who have died. but as the bible says in 1 corinthians 10:21 You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord's table and the table of demons - new international version.

1 Samuel 28:7-12, I Corinthians 15:39-40, I Timothy 4:1, Matthew 12:43, I Corinthians 12:20. Are just some examples of Ghosts and demons that God warns the human world to stay away from.

the demons were cast out of heaven. they live on the earth amongst us. explains why the world is so demonic and evil. it is inspired by satan and his fallen angels. they seek to mislead us from god via various methods. astrology, fortune telling, palm reading, spiritism, outright satan worship and sadly the more subtle, speaking with those loved ones who have 'crossed over' etc etc.

i hope this helps. again, want to say i am not belittlling anyone elses beliefs in heaven or hell or ghosts, etc. but this is what JWs believe based on the bible.  respect/

peace and love to all

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

@Australian MJ Believer

Thank your for your interesting post. I missed this discussion. But I believe my late husband is around because I often hear his favourite music in the radio. But I am sceptical as well. Who knows anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Today I am very sad. I met a woman, who can contact dead people. The first time I was there, was because my husband died 6 years ago and she helped me, because she could ask him things. I believe her. So, today I asked if Michael was really dead. Unfortunately she said, that she thinks he is really dead and also is Elvis. But she said, that she couldn't make a difference between dead and alive people. She said that Michael couldn't live anymore with all that child abuse thing and that his death was an accident.  That Dr. Murray was a good friend of him since a long time. And that he gave him what he wanted. She said, that she spoke with him spiritually after his dead. What shall I say, I write this with tears falling down. But I think Michael is gone. I'm so sad. It's like he died a second time and all the pain is like two years ago. I mean, Murray is in jail. There is a verdict. So, how can we still believe? The Jackson family is completely weird. All are happy and profiting from his success. I don't understand one person of them. They all were jealous only jealous. Michael had really not one friend he could trust. Where was his family the years before, the years that he could not sleep and had horrible days? Not one member of the Jackson family could be helpful. How is that possible. How could they all let him be until he died? What she also told me, years ago, that the dead can let play music in the radio. This is true, because my husband loved Queen. And when I go shopping or I sit in the car or at the doctor or in the fitness center, all of a sudden they play Queen. And she told me that my husband can let them play Queen on the radio. And Queen is not the newest music. Lately they also play Michael Jackson a lot. I'm sorry and I don't want to offend someone. I don't have a proof either, but like TS said, if Michael doesn't bam 2012 he was a false informer. So there are not much months left until that last point.  /overreacting/

First of all: I am sorry to hear that you lost your husband!
You know....I would never denounce "talking to the dead" as humbug. I have my very own experiences with that....

But in this case I really think that your psychic just made a wild guess concerning MJ.
Basically she is just reflecting what the majority opinion postulates, what the tabloids write and what Dr. Murray told the world in his "documentary." 

Whatever you choose to believe regarding this: please rest assured that he is fine either way. I really believe that.
Sending you love and strength.
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

:cry: MY heart is with you MaryK and Mikesexyjackson, i wish you strenght in this very difficult time.

with LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

MaryK & hilde, im alright. thanks bearhug & im praying for you Maryk!! <3

Purelove, have you heard anything else from all4loveandbelieve? :cry:

No hun.  :cry: She didn't write back to my emails which she would never do. Something bad has happened to her I think. :cry:
I feel so bad about this! I wish we could find out what happend!

I wish I had her phone number, so I could call and ask. :cry:

Do you know her name? Or maybe ask Souza, since Souza has more info about her account. I'm so worried, she's one of my closest friends on here!  :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MissG

"But she said, that she couldn't make a difference between dead and alive people"

Me understand not.

Sorry to hear about your husband.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

@MissG
Yes, she said that for her the dead and the alive people are the same. But as I understood her, she was sure that he was really dead and that they want to make a myth of him, for example that Michael Jackson never could die. She said that she spoke a long time before he died with him, spiritually. She said that a few people wanted him out of the way and that there are also other deaths like Amy Winehouse's or Lady Diana's  which are very strange and incredible. Also she said that the brothers and all sisters were jealous because they hadn't this success like Michael. I only tell what she told me. She knew details of my husband which she couldn't know, because I didn't tell her. So, I take it serious what she says. Well, I will wait until the end of this year and keep my hopes up with you guys. I hope so that you are right, otherwise his whole family is completely weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Regarding your husband, let your heart be your guide.  There’s an intimacy there that only you know.  Regarding Michael, let your sixth sense lead you to your own truth and own it.  Don’t let anyone else find it for you. 

My heart goes out to you for your pain.   You’re in my prayers.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
she was sure that he was really dead and that they want to make a myth of him, for example that Michael Jackson never could die

......this is one of the scary scenarios that occasionally run through my head errrr errrr errrr........maybe he wanted it this way
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

she was sure that he was really dead and that they want to make a myth of him, for example that Michael Jackson never could die

......this is one of the scary scenarios that occasionally run through my head errrr errrr errrr........maybe he wanted it this way

Could be, Gina.

His story resembles Jesus story and his disciples. The difference is that we knew what Michael said, that he was more worth dead than alive and a huge change has happened to his public image since "he died" as well as his $$$$

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
yes.

This reminds me of the hoax within a hoax within a hoax, it's just that I don't know where a hoax ends and another one starts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yes.

This reminds me of the hoax within a hoax within a hoax, it's just that I don't know where a hoax ends and another one starts.

my favourite comment of the day!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal