Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i think i must be having some sort of breakdown . cause i could swear people personalities are changing around here. have i gone off my rocker or is anyone else getting the same impression. or are we all just about to explode with this taking so long to come to a conclusion.

if it is that i have gone off my rocker break it to me gently please  ;)  :roll:

As I said to Chloe earlier in another conversation,I think having multiple personality disorder is in fashion atm,great deal of people I come across seem to have it and don't appear to be taking any medication for it.

I'm still me,hating BS,people riding off Michael and people being ridiculous and shit.
If you ever ear me being positive about KF,you know it isn't me ;)

I think your 'rocker' is still intact.LOL.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "anewfan"
I agree that we should all get along, but I would have to disagree with you about Mo. I didn't think of her as "not a nice" person. I actually thought she was less harsh in dealing with people that disagreed with her than some others on here.

But, we all have different perceptions of people. I didn't perceive RunFaYaLife as rude and disrespectful....just a bit sarcastic at times. (which sometimes saves ones sanity when frustrated) I know I have moments where I'm sarcastic on here...it's usually when my BS radar is going off or if someone is being unjustly attacked.  I do agree that kindness is the way to go, however. Happy Sunday to you all!

I do not know the details about Mo, I repeated what some people said that she is not a very nice person, they had a little fight with Souza. Maybe you should talk to Souza about it, she will tell you more.. I cannot speak for them.

Thank you both for your replies. It's a shame we are being confronted with all this negativity, kindness really is the way to go and I wish it was a second nature/auto-pilot styled thing if you get what I mean, instead of us uniting just for Michael's sake. We should be wanting to be kind and automatically be kind and loving people and not having an excuse to be kind. Here's to future positivity, kindness and happiness!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

But, we all have different perceptions of people. I didn't perceive RunFaYaLife as rude and disrespectful....just a bit sarcastic at times.

Maybe you missed out the rude posts she had made. They were mostly on TS' part of the forum. She attacked Souza too and some other members. Do you really think that Souza deactivates people's accounts without giving warnings? Do you really think that I jumped on that person for no reason? I'm not arguing with you here but I do believe that you missed her posts where she was humiliating most of the members, me and Souza. So I would prefer you guys listen to what admin says first about the deactivated person before you come to conclusions about me and Souza's decision.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have also noticed CHARLES THOMSON talks about nothing else but MJ.  Not one tweet about Japan, or any other World event.

Either he is seriously obsessed with MJ (and i mean obsessed...  i know we are all into MJ, but we also have lives and look at the World and whats going on and take an interest) - or he has an agenda of his own.

I think he is a strange person.  I really do.  Something not right with him, for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "PureLove"

But, we all have different perceptions of people. I didn't perceive RunFaYaLife as rude and disrespectful....just a bit sarcastic at times.

Maybe you missed out the rude posts she had made. They were mostly on TS' part of the forum. She attacked Souza too and some other members. Do you really think that Souza deactivates people's accounts without giving warnings? Do you really think that I jumped on that person for no reason? I'm not arguing with you here but I do believe that you missed her posts where she was humiliating most of the members, me and Souza. So I would prefer you guys listen to what admin says first about the deactivated person before you come to conclusions about me and Souza's decision.

@anewfan Sarcastic at times!!!! Are you for real? She was negative, she was not a believer, she stated that Michael is dead, and also stating that Michael was a druggie. This is one thing I say, if you are negative stay on your own, people do not need to be brought down. I hate negative people, it is not easy to be positive 100%, we always have this little negativity that comes out, but we have to fight it and make the positive come out. Blessings..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "backstager"
There's a lot of hypocrisy here, and thats what bugs me. That's really the only thing. This forum is supposed to be open for different ideas, but sometimes when people express those opinions, someone is always down your throat almost making you defend yourself. Its hasn't happened to me lately, but it seems to be happening to a lot of people now.

This forum is open for all ideas and I saw NOONE jumped on someone because that person is giving a different approach to the hoax. BUT if that person's purpose turned out to spread negativity on the forum all the time on every thread; if s/he is humiliating some of the members beause of what they believe, if that person starts to attack the admin of the forum, then a member of the forum like me, who feels this place a home and other nice members as a family might want to stop that person spreading negativity and rudeness on the forum. This can be understood as "hypocrisy or not allowing others to express their opinion" which has nothing to do with it! This is because you haven't read enough, your lack of information about the situation and your misjudge some members like me and also misjudge Souza for deactivating the accounts. I'm talking in general here, not only to you backstager. I personally am open to any ideas BUT if someone thinks that Michael is gone and keeps on writing the same thing again and again, and tries to influence other members with her opinion, then someone might have the need to say stop to her. So I would prefer everyone to understand both sides of the story and then come to conclusions like "there is hypocrisy on the forum, they do not allow them to express their opinion". Because this kind of one-sided thoughts bring you to wrong conclusions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
okay..i don't know if i can whine about this but here i go:
I dislike one user that said they had a vision in which Michael was in a sexual act with a man...and that 'he' is so sure MJ was a pedophile and a gay man....okay.....now here goes my part: "who the hell you think you are Supervision? have yourself a cold shower and a chinese water drop therapy for your lost brain...seriously....if i dream Mj at night kissing a man doesn't mean he's gay in real life...plus you hide your hate by adding some "i love mj but" "i respect mj but"...get a F out of here !" that's it.....i had to get this off my chest.

THANK YOU and GOD BLESS YOU girl!!! I 100% agree with you. I do NOT believe this SV person is a fan of MJ! She jumped on us when we decided to report the hate videos through MJ. What kind of fan would be fine with those kind of videos to stay on the net??? And what kind of fan would accuse Michael of being a gay and also write that Michael wanted to be with the kids in a way he was accused of!?! I can NOT stand this person and I can NOT stand people who still support these kind of people by talking to them!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

So, members can help decide on who is banned? I didn't know that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Re: WHY is MY Account Deactivated?
March 13, 2011, 08:59:39 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
It is because you are deactivated Runfayalife. First you jumped on members by calling us sheeps just because we read TS's posts and then you attacked to Souza and wrote that she's giving you the creeps.

Wow, I missed this. RFYL really said that  :shock: ?
But why  :? ?

That wasn't RunFaYaLife that said that. It was a guest named Idocare that said it. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You missed to add RFYL's comment about it!

Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"
And you "dear" Souza give a lot of us the creeps.
You still can't stand to hear the other side of the story now do you.
It's YOUR way or NO way....unfortunatly something will never change

Yeah....about that...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

So, members can help decide on who is banned? I didn't know that.

I wonder what brought you to that conclusion again anewfan but it is your problem if you want to think that way! I was saying, before you "support" someone and discredit the other, listen both sides of the story first.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

@Purelove....I underlined exactly what you said. You said "me and Souza's decision" which in my interpretation means you helped decide that RFYL should be banned. Maybe you didn't mean it that way, but that's the way it sounds by the way you wrote it. I don't want to argue with you. I was just wondering if regular members get to help make those kind of decisions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@Purelove....I underlined exactly what you said. You said "me and Souza's decision" which in my interpretation means you helped decide that RFYL should be banned. Maybe you didn't mean it that way, but that's the way it sounds by the way you wrote it. I don't want to argue with you. I was just wondering if regular members get to help make those kind of decisions.

English is not my first language and I didn't have any intention to mean it that way. If you read what I wrote before "me" you will understand what I meant. I was talking about people who supported RFYL before they learn the entire story. The sentence I wrote about me and the one I wrote about Souza's desicion are two different sentences combined with "and". I hope I'm clear with that. I do not think anyone is helping out Souza and I do not think Souza needs any help of someone in making the decisions of deactivating the accounts.
Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 09:25:02 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
okay..i don't know if i can whine about this but here i go:
I dislike one user that said they had a vision in which Michael was in a sexual act with a man...and that 'he' is so sure MJ was a pedophile and a gay man....okay.....now here goes my part: "who the hell you think you are Supervision? have yourself a cold shower and a chinese water drop therapy for your lost brain...seriously....if i dream Mj at night kissing a man doesn't mean he's gay in real life...plus you hide your hate by adding some "i love mj but" "i respect mj but"...get a F out of here !" that's it.....i had to get this off my chest.

THANK YOU and GOD BLESS YOU girl!!! I 100% agree with you. I do NOT believe this SV person is a fan of MJ! She jumped on us when we decided to report the hate videos through MJ. What kind of fan would be fine with those kind of videos to stay on the net??? And what kind of fan would accuse Michael of being a gay and also write that Michael wanted to be with the kids in a way he was accused of!?! I can NOT stand this person and I can NOT stand people who still support these kind of people by talking to them!

@ Papillon bleu every day I read something new, and stupid. Michael kissing a man where under a tree?  :lol: Maybe he was kissing me? I am full woman  :lol: Le papillon bleu, come ils disent en français, qu'elle mange la m.a.r.d.e.. ( I hope you speak french)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MJonmind

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i think i must be having some sort of breakdown . cause i could swear people personalities are changing around here. have i gone off my rocker or is anyone else getting the same impression. or are we all just about to explode with this taking so long to come to a conclusion.

if it is that i have gone off my rocker break it to me gently please  ;)  :roll:
Maybe people are just becoming more clear in their true thoughts and intentions.
Sorry but I couldn't stop thinking about this song by Burton Cummings, "Break it to them gently", who I've several times thought of through the months that maybe MJ might feel like the guy in this song. But of course MJ's coming back! 8-)
[youtube:g2chgw4e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1ZZgG3dbsU[/youtube:g2chgw4e]
The only things that upset me are beyond my control-- not knowing important details of the hoax, people leaving which make things quieter around here, and people that put MJ down. But I have every confidence that we'll work things out here together for the love of MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.

I know I am going against what the majority believes but neither did I. Generally I don't mind sarcasm, even if it is directed to me.
I remember when RFYL called us sheeps following TS. Probably BJ was right, so little self-esteem I have, but I didn't take it as offensive.

I remember RFYA signiture was something like "I don't know what to believe".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions