Do

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This thread seems the only place for me to post these days!  I feel drained and empty.  I felt TS was ready to have us truly understand certain things, we were taken to the brink, the time was right, almost urgent - and then, suddenly it wasn't!  And in place of the tying up of many loose ends that we were expecting, we got a motivational redirect (Nov 30th) that seemed to say, yet again, that it'll all come out - in time! And now silence!

I obviously don't know whether TS ever had any intention of wrapping things up by 29th Nov, or whether circumstances forced him to change his plans, or whether I totally misinterpreted his words in the first place.

I don't want to restart the moaning about TS - I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.  But I have to say I've lost my appetite for most of the threads here. I've not even looked at many of the new ones. I don't want to read about new vids, sightings, snippets, books, docus, TMZ, etc etc. anymore.

That'll do for now, I have a day to be getting on with.

Curls - you are not alone. I feel the same way. I haven't given up on Michael but I feel more and more like we are being led down a dead end street. I'm back to hanging out in the corner and just watching.

Hang in there - the truth will prevail in the end (whatever the truth is).

Hugs and blessings to you

Gina - I think you know it's not just about gold pants. It's about respect and not treating a person like a commodity. JMO. Not everything that is in ones mind should be expressed. You are appreciated and loved.

Ooooh Curls and Voiceforthesilent, I'm so glad you said it first!!! I haven't post anything lately because of what you described! I don't have the energy anymore to read and re-read, even to read new threads, I'm not even interested in it anymore. All we have hoped for the past years is based on 'air' and 'clues', and we don't even know for sure who has planted these clues. Yet, I also learned a lot from lovely people like you, and ofcourse about Michael and the world we are living in. But the main reason we all are here for is still not there and I doubt if it will ever come. If I were Michael, I would never come back. I can't believe all the time there is spent on 'leafes reflections' in the ambulance and on how many ambulances there were, and if there was a body or not and what day it was taped. I hardly participated in those threads because it feels like a waste of time. Coherent theory on the 'how's, is what it's called, but I rather want to learn more about what Michael would like us to know and learn. All the books from the family and friends (like Cascio), I don't know what to believe of it.
For example I do know there is a contradiction about what Jermaine wrote in his book about how he made it up with Michael when he was mad and disappointed about 'Word to the Badd'. He wrote about a peacefull meeting, but I've also read an unautorized biography of Janet Jackson, published in '92 or '93 and in there the scene was described as an heated argument on the driveway with Michael lunging at Jermaine out of anger and Jermain challenging him. And I don't believe someone like Cascio wrote his book because Michael wants us to learn 'the ugly truth'. I rather want this to hear this out of his own mouth.
So, I'm with you guys all of the way and I have certainly not give up on Michael, but it's hard. I'm a member since september 2009 and I will stay a believer with all of my heart, but to stay in terms with Katie, I'm afraid I don't pass the test in participating in the hoax right now!

Quote from: ~Souza~ on December 04, 2011, 11:00:02 PM
If this thread is turning into a 'let's drool over gold pants'  thread, then I am going to lock it. Capiche?

Quote from: Gina
So we can whine, rant and cry for anything else but the gold pants   

"But dad that's the best part     !!!"
"You are wasting your time with this garbage now go to bed   !!!"

Ooooo Gina, you are always making me laugh!!! But you are absolutly right!!!! This is also the Michael we grew up with and as long we are talking about him with respect, I believe Michael wouldn't care. Let's face it, he knew for sure what he was doing, right??!! ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Nyuki

I really feel sorry for those who had put their trust and hope in Front and TS and now feel left alone without explanation.

Whether informers are real or fake, eventually the truth will prevail and someone will spill the beans.

Three can keep a secret if two are dead.

;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

This is not a rant or a whine by any means.....but I thought this was a good place to put this little snippet from Moonwalker.....the little girl reminds me of how some of us are feeling, including myself, at this point....

[youtube] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [/youtube]

Thanks Adi for posting that clip...one of my favorites!!!  I have to admit that the first time I watched Moonwalker after 6/25 this part (the wishing him back and him appearing) absolutely tore me up.  The depths from which the tears flowed was indescribable.  That was before I donned my hoax armor obviously and now I can freely enjoy and even relish the scene.  I'm pretty glad about that since this scene leads to another one of my favorites.  Seems I have an inexplicable affinity for The Man in his BLACK and YELLOW attire...LOL  ;)

I watched the whole movie last night and it feels absolutly like he is pointing out his later hoax to us! I keep wondering about how many goals he wants to achieve with it. Is it drug-related, NWO-related, media-related, entertainment industry-related, environment-related etc.? Michael, please come back so we can finally help you!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Why this crusade against Janet ?? Are all the people who throw stones at her pure and she's this biggest sinner ? Even if she does it for money, is her option, for crying out loud !  /scream/

Amen!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@Snoopy71

May I suggest listening to Human Nature? It's now my lullaby (yeah, I still need a lullaby sometimes) and it might just work for you as well...

With L.O.V.E.

Thanks SpeedDemon...it's getting better! Nothing more soothing than Michael's voice  :mrgreen:

God Bless for the concern!
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Why this crusade against Janet ?? Are all the people who throw stones at her pure and she's this biggest sinner ? Even if she does it for money, is her option, for crying out loud !  /scream/

I subscribe to this.

Amen!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Hey Do - of course he knew!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

If this thread is turning into a 'let's drool over gold pants'  thread, then I am going to lock it. Capiche?

So we can whine, rant and cry for anything else but the gold pants crash/ crash/ crash/

"But dad that's the best part  bounce/ bounce/ bounce/ !!!"
"You are wasting your time with this garbage now go to bed  /pull hair/ !!!"
 ;D
Gina: "I think your father will be very upset when he gets back!"   :lol:
you are so funny, I love it!
Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 02:10:52 PM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
 bangbang
Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 04:13:09 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So we can whine, rant and cry for anything else but the gold pants crash/ crash/ crash/

"But dad that's the best part  bounce/ bounce/ bounce/ !!!"
"You are wasting your time with this garbage now go to bed  /pull hair/ !!!"
 ;D
Gina: "I think your father will be very upset when he gets back!"   :lol:
you are so funny, I love it!

I second that. LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

/pull hair/ /scream/ :cry: :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

/pull hair/ /scream/ :cry: :evil:

Ditto.

With a  /overreacting/ attached.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Having a really bad "missing Michael" night....   Listening to "You Are Not Alone" and crying my eyes out.  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Having a really bad "missing Michael" night....   Listening to "You Are Not Alone" and crying my eyes out.  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Awww , that was me last night. Sending you huge hugs  bearhug  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Awww , that was me last night. Sending you huge hugs  bearhug  bearhug

Thank you......back at 'cha.   bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions