GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pay it Forward Gina. Ever seen that movie? It came out years ago. See link:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Nobody can change the world himself/herself. We probably can't even help more than one person throughout our lives. But if we each inspire just one human being, by doing something positive, and instead of asking for the favor back, but to ask them to forward the favor to just one other person, and that person goes on to forward a favor to another, and another - that is God's message. That is Michael's message. For THE PEOPLE...to take a stand and ask that MAN IN THE MIRROR to do SOMETHING. One thing. Any thing. It doesn't matter what world governments or massive corporations do by corruption. They cannot deprive or take away your spirit. And it is that spirit that feeds us to do something, one thing, anything...good. A tree doesn't start but with one seedling. You can't ask for big change without starting on little changes. That is the order of life, the order of the universe. It is the corrupt world's way to discourage us, the little people. They WANT us to remain stagnant, to be discouraged, to see it futile and worthless to even try. If you look at the path 20 feet before you - can you jump that distance in one go? No. But you can still get there by taking small regular steps. That is the whole message. Nobody can stop you from taking those small steps. And if that one person you gave a hot meal to, one person you gave a warm pair of gloves to, one person you gave a warm jacket to this winter...feels the love you have to offer - THAT, is the small miracle that God intends you to share...and if a thousand people did the same - that is one thousand big miracles, Gina. Don't carry the weight on your shoulders. Don't let the evil win over - they WANT to discourage you. So that they can rush in and control your mind. Imagine Michael - imagine him saddened that because we aren't billionaires, we don't even see a point in helping one person. What is the purpose then, of believing that MJ stood for change?
I think you guys are very nice people.
My point was about the system.
A system that proved it can't make all people live normal lives.
I don't want to sound like a communist, because I'm not and I"m not even interested in politics. In fact I hate politics. But I feel like all this proclaimed democracy is a huge hoax of modern times. We should feel our voices are heard, but what we get instead? I don't even want to talk about about because it irritates me too much.
I know MJ said we can't expect it from, the government.  It is very TRUE because they will never DO anything. They just collect our money and spend them irresponsably.
It's such a huge subject, and makes me sad to talk about it. I better leave it this way.

A friend from Greece asked me how we Romanians survive, how we pay our rent when the monthly rent is bigger than the minimum wage. I told her "go figure, romanians don't pay rents because they own their homes, as bad as those homes are, they own them because before 1989 they were building those homes for themselves so that NO HUMAN BEING to be homeless.

And please don't call me a communist cause I am not, mostly because they rejected God and this can not be forgotten, but there were some things they did which shows more care for people than  I ever saw in the last 20 years. This doesn't absolve them of some crimes though. The matter is not simple at all. It's not white and black, mostly grey.
Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 01:47:39 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Completely un-hoax related.

I got my heart broken this week. I thought I was too old for this shit. I feel so crappy.

man trouble?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I got my heart broken this week. I thought I was too old for this shit. I feel so crappy.

I'm sorry.  :( I hope you feel better soon. bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

bec

@Gina, blah. Grr. I should not care.

Thanks MJFan7.
Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 01:59:25 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@Gina, blah. Yeah. Grr. I should not care.

Thanks MJFan7.

But you do care. Is he a good looking guy?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

@bec   bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Thanks MJFan7.

All that and then some. I'm trying not to care.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sorry to hear. i wish you well in mending the pieces of your broken heart. i guess that what you are going thru this week, on top of level 7 being incomplete, really sux.

wishing you well and happy days very soon.

from aussie x

bearhug bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Thanks MJFan7.

All that and then some. I'm trying not to care.

Is there a way you can force yourself not to care about something/someone ?
I hope you are better now, after 10 hours of trying to not care.
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling

So sorry bec :(

it's his loss, you'll be okay!  ;))

......You want me to go beat him up? ::)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Lol, no bodily harm wished, Snoopy, no.

Yes I'm already over it. Thanks, all. Moving on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Why men don't understand gold pants are not disgusting crash/ :evil:??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

So sorry bec :(

it's his loss, you'll be okay!  ;))

......You want me to go beat him up? ::)

I often do not speak because my English is not much good  :cry: ( even if after two years passed here is improved )  geek/ .But I speak with my heart   bearhug  ......Bec, love you......united in L.O.V.E. forever....this is a great thing and it helps in the sad moments......    bearhug    SMILE....we are here....    ;) typing/ bearhug

moonwalk_/
Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 12:29:56 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Blueberry

Why men don't understand gold pants are not disgusting crash/ :evil:??

:? Do some men find the gold pants disgusting? Why?  :lol: Well i doesn't matter what they think, I LOVE them  :-*

Much L.O.V.E. and many hugs to you bearhug
Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 12:35:41 PM by BlackOrWhite
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In Europe is easier to become a doctor???
Oh believe me it's not. Not in my country anyway. Where I live there's one of the most prestigious medicine schools in my country and it's 5 years of university normally but for some areas of studies it's 6 years. And after that there's more study...ahh it takes about 7-8 years as a sum of it all. Doesn't matter, I gave up the idea already. That's not important, it's just my regret of not being able to help sick people when I feel the doctors don't do everything that could be done.

As about charity...I don't believe in a system that generates the NEED for charity. If you know what I mean. It shouldn't be a NEED for charity. Every human being should have enough dignity so not to become subject of charity. Charity is just a cover up for a system that doesn't work...This doesn't mean I am against charity as an emergency measure, but that's how I see it - an emergency measure for a deep illness of the human kind. I don't know if I made myself clear. It's like treating the effects instead of the cause, the symptoms instead of the disease.

Goodness, Gina, my heart goes out to you. When you say "treating the symptoms instead of the effects" that is why you teach one how to fish instead of just giving him the fish. Same thing if you teach one how to read you give them freedom to read on their own rather than just reading to the person.

I'm not sure what you think can be done but there has always been a need for "charity" and there always will be because we live in an imperfect world. Whether it's giving someone a hug, a kind word, or a warm meal, or money, it's all charity. Charity is love. It gives each of us the opportunity to help one another. If there were no love (charity) we would believe we don't need each other. And that is not true. There is no greater gift than to sacrifice your own comforts in order to help another in need.

As far as being 41 years old - you are young. Do you know how long you will live? Or how long you will work? What a shame that you see your days as winding down instead of the opportunity to start something new. We should always strive to grow for as long as we are alive. For when the flower stops growing and being fed it dies.

I don't know how long my life will be (none of us do) but I changed my profession when I was 40 years old. When I was younger I worked really hard to help put my husband through college and to raise my 3 children. I worked as well but only to bring in additional income. At 39 years of age my husband decided he wanted a change of life and we divorced. Two of my three children were already out of the home. Instead of moping around I decided it was the perfect time for me to change my career to fit more of what I had always wanted to do. I went back to school and now I work in the field of my choosing. I will turn 50 years old next year and I can tell you that this last 10 years has brought more personal growth and strength than any of my adult life. Yes, it was hard but it was very rewarding. I didn't have the money, in fact, I had to reach out to family at times to help me financially but now, a few years later, the tables have turned dramatically and I am the one able to help those in need.

This world will never be perfect. But by helping one person a day with either a smile, a kind word of encouragement, a phone call, a ride to the store, hugging a child, buying someone groceries, etc., you are helping to make the world a better place.

One thing I do, especially around holiday time (which some might not think is true charity) is that when I go through a drive thru restaurant I pay for the meal for the car behind me. I instruct the person at the window to tell the people God bless you - have a wonderful holiday. I don't know if that is relayed but that is okay. God knows my intent. I will never know if the person behind me is scraping pennies to eat like I was a few years ago but I know it brought a smile to a strangers face because I can see that in my rear view mirror as I drive off.

Hugs and blessings to you, Gina. It's never too late to follow your dreams. God bless you.

Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 12:58:56 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal