MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yesterday I fell.  I seem to fall a lot.  I do martial arts, people say I should be floating not falling!  I was weed wacking the back hill, cleaning around all my beautiful flowers and I slipped.  The weed wacker caught me in the shoulder blake and I fall right on it.  I just laid there for a few minutes hoping I didn't break any bones or punctured myself again.  I finally sat up, I had ants all over me, of course I fell on an ant hill!  Maybe they broke my fall.  I have a few scrapes and a lot of bruises but I am pretty lucky.  I need to slow down and be more careful!  My luck is going to run out one of these days!

Oh no, sorry to hear that.....you seem to be one unlucky fellow  :icon_e_wink:
Please take care and start to float instead of falling  :icon_lol:
Hope you´re already feeling better.
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

sandythyme

Hi RK, MaryK and Loveunited:  Thanks for your kindness, I appreciate it very much :bearhug:  My bruises are more colorful today, I am very sore...no ant bites thank God.  Although I am a big fan of baking soda and warm water paste, I get poison ivy a lot, it works great on that fun stuff.  Today I was back on the hill cleaning and clearing a briar patch in between work.... I needed something fun to do! I was oh so careful, not to fall, slip or tumble into anything!  Thank you guys, your well wishes made my day :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OMGosh sandythyme .............  I am so glad you are OK.  That's horrible sounding......I am so sorry.  Yes, it sounds like you were indeed lucky that weed wacker didn't do even more damage.  Wow......be careful!
I might consider this if I were you, lol:

Blessings!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

OMGosh sandythyme .............  I am so glad you are OK.  That's horrible sounding......I am so sorry.  Yes, it sounds like you were indeed lucky that weed wacker didn't do even more damage.  Wow......be careful!

Blessings!!!

Thanks Wishy, I like that idea a lot!  I am going to put it on my wish list, with my luck, as soon as I get suited up....I would have to go to the bathroom! :thjajaja121:   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Blessings!!!

Thanks Wishy, I like that idea a lot!  I am going to put it on my wish list, with my luck, as soon as I get suited up....I would have to go to the bathroom! :thjajaja121:   :bearhug:

Awkward......maybe there's a trap door, lol........
Hope your feeling much better!
Hugs!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

This abandonment makes me furious.

Is their anybody out there in a position to help this girl?
 Where are charities in this, where are church orgs, NGOs, missionaries, development staff, médecins sans frontières? Anybody out there for this girl?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

paula-c

Where are charities in this, where are church orgs, NGOs, missionaries, development staff, médecins sans frontières? Anybody out there for this girl?

Seized of what should not do :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for  sharing this Grace. It is heartbreaking to think of how this little child is singled out by others. I wonder if there is anything that can be done - makes me wonder if its a hormonal problem but I'm not a doctor so am only speculating. You'd think that would have been checked out by now.

Hopefully her plight will fall on eyes that have the understanding and ability to help her if even in a small way. I hope she knows that although people may find her strange God thinks she's beautifully and wonderfully made.

She will be in my prayers that someone that can treat her will happen upon this information. Blessings to this child.

And blessings to you for sharing it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Grace

Oh I just found an answer: there is somebody for her and she's getting help.
These are latest news - look how beautiful and happy she is:

God bless those donating and helping.
Maybe there will also be somebody helping her go to school.

(@Paula Those you marked claim to be the helpers of the world. That's why I mentioned them, not because I thought they would help. Sad it is.)
Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 03:26:48 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

How do you cope with the loss of your dog?  :icon_cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Oh sweetie....your heart will guide you to good memories.....was this your pooch? 
I send you hugs and love....it's a tough thing, have been down that road a few times
myself...like SEHF said, embrace the good...you will always be able to feel the love. 
Sometimes it helps to do a donation in your dog's name.  I friend of mine collected
towels and blankets for the local animal shelter, in her dog's name.  She really enjoyed
it and it brought her peace.  She now does that, I think once a year. 

Hugs and love to you!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

I second what wishingstar said,

my parents lost their long time companion just after christmas and they were devastated, they collected all her food which they seemed to have almost the same amount equal to their own food and donated it to a shelter in our area, they still miss her greatly but it helped them with the early grieving and now on days when they feel her loss they talk about the goofy things she did through her life.  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

MissG

This thread has turned bitter-sweet.

I have laughed a lot with some posts pages back.

@Gina, just read your post about not feeling well. Hope all is ok with you by now.

My rant: Michael! where the heck are you man!?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Thanks everyone.. I've lost some pets before her, but I've had her for 12 years, it's so hard to lose a pet that's always been there.  :icon_e_sad:

Thanks for the support, it means so much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Thanks everyone.. I've lost some pets before her, but I've had her for 12 years, it's so hard to lose a pet that's always been there.  :icon_e_sad:

Thanks for the support, it means so much.

Sweetie I know exactly how you are feeling, as we lost a family member in June. There is a book called "Animals and the Afterlife" by Kim Sheridan, that really helped me get through the grieving process. I had 3 specific "visits" from our Jemma and I firmly believe that we will be reunited with our pets one day! My Heart is with you MJfan! I send you Healing LOVE beautiful one! If you need to talk, feel free to PM me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions