You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I woke up with this idea - that in the end we are all alone. We die alone, better said nobody can help us die easier. In the orthodox funeral ceremony the priests say it is terrible for the soul to separate from the body. These words haunt me since my mom died and I was witness to her agony. We are born with death within us. We live knowing one certain thing: that some day we have to die. I'm thinking of the moment of death many times. I am ....scared or how should I say this - I am afraid that I will not be able to die in a peacefull way or dignified way.My husband told me some day "you are ashamed to die!!". Maybe I am, is there a cure for this? I hate the idea that other people will handle my cadaver.
I don't want to cry or whine when I die, I don't want the ones around me to cry for me, I don't want my family to suffer when I die...sometimes I think that when I will feel I have to die I will just dissapear and leave them a note so they won't have to see my dead body. I don't want people to see my dead body.

Oh Gina, What is this now, girl?
You're so young! Maybe that's why you are not as spiritual.

It is not easy, but we have to work it every day, after all, dying is the only thing 100% certain what will happen in life. We could do like some people who celebrate the death and cry at birth.
They say that death is liberation of the soul, so why suffer? After all everyone wants to be free, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 I do not know Gina what will be the future... :icon_rolleyes: and even that's nice  :icon_razz:

But I know the past...and I know that a lot of union, so much love , so much friendship as I met here after June 25, I had not ever  :icon_razz: and I never tire of thanking Michael for all this.. :bearhug:  :moonwalk_:

You are not alone Gina, we are not alone  :bearhug:   and replies to your post   show  this  :bearhug:

Smile dear.. :bearhug: all this love is a great gift... it's a great adventure of L.O.V.E. !!!  :bearhug: :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Where is Purelove?  :-\
Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 03:09:23 PM by MJFAN7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I do not feel so good, I have some pains for a few years and the doctor couldn't tell what it is. He just gave me a strict diet that I keep only in part because I can't completely give up sweets and fats. Well, some day I have to die anyway.
 last night I was thinking what is left after 3 years of hoaxing. I feel somehow drained of interest and the fact that TS chose not be here with us for comments is quite depressing.
I am thinking of Michael, observing that the forum seems to shift from him being the center of the hoax to other areas ...at least this is the feeling I get lately. But I am here for Michael.
What is left after 3 years is the feeling that I know him personally, even though it is not true. Living, breathing MJ every single day left this mark - I feel close to him, even if it's not true. Probably mind is playing tricks on me.
Also I have this feeling that an end is coming, one way or another. But every end means a new beginning and I have no clue where we are heading from here.
I just wish I could hug him once, make him feel he is loved and accepted just the way he is, with good and bad and with his HUGE talent that so many leaches tried to make $ from and to just tell him he was, is and will forever be the best.
I just wish I could protect him from all evil......

@MJfan7 - PureLove was banned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
I do not feel so good, I have some pains for a few years and the doctor couldn't tell what it is. He just gave me a strict diet that I keep only in part because I can't completely give up sweets and fats. Well, some day I have to die anyway.
 last night I was thinking what is left after 3 years of hoaxing. I feel somehow drained of interest and the fact that TS chose not be here with us for comments is quite depressing.
I am thinking of Michael, observing that the forum seems to shift from him being the center of the hoax to other areas ...at least this is the feeling I get lately. But I am here for Michael.
What is left after 3 years is the feeling that I know him personally, even though it is not true. Living, breathing MJ every single day left this mark - I feel close to him, even if it's not true. Probably mind is playing tricks on me.
Also I have this feeling that an end is coming, one way or another. But every end means a new beginning and I have no clue where we are heading from here.
I just wish I could hug him once, make him feel he is loved and accepted just the way he is, with good and bad and with his HUGE talent that so many leaches tried to make $ from and to just tell him he was, is and will forever be the best.

@MJfan7 - PureLove was banned.

Gina, I am sorry to hear that you don´t feel well.
You do realize though that sometimes an ailing soul will cause physical pain?
Maybe you should look into that matter a little more....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Gina,
if Michael reads here regularly ( and I think he does ), he knows that he is loved and accepted just the way he is.
With this hoax he has protected himself from the evil.
Don´t be worried, he is a big boy and with his huge intelligence he will make it through these times.

Indeed it´s quite calm on the forum at the moment, lots of members who used to be there last year are gone ( at least they aren´t logged in  :suspect: ), but the forum always had its up´s and down´s, as you surely know, because you are already here for such a long time.

3rd anniversary over and nothing spectacular to happen, that´s a bad combo, I know.
But seriously, what did we expect??
Don´t give up hope Gina, and don´t put too much focus on TS and others.
Of course these ppl are important and interesting, but the most important one still is Michael, and no one else.

Take care for yourself hun!! :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

Gina, ill keep you in my prayers. I also hope MJ knows how loved he is, he doesnt deserve sadness.  :-\
& I don't know where I've been the past few months... off in my own world i guess... it's peaceful there :icon_albino:
I will PM you..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

emulik

But I am here for Michael.
wonderful post Gina, it is interesting how we (people here on board) feel the same way in this case. After 3 years of watching, reading and writing we can have a feeling that we know him, well at least something more about him, more personally, his inner feelings which are so important, his soul..I love what we have learned so far about him, few years ago I would never thought that I will feel love, friendship and that kind of understandment which I have with my family members.
It is indeed odd when you realize that you have never met this person. But we have discussed this already.
 :bearhug: Love you Michael

@Gina get well soon!  :bearhug:
Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 03:09:52 PM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Gina  :bearhug:.. I say you only this...   IT'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E. .  With these words Michael told us all, and also this expectation has meaning and significance  :compute:

L.O.V.E. you  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

SEHF

Boys just don't understand how much the little things matter to us girls...  :icon_neutral:

pffft
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Boys just don't understand how much the little things matter to us girls...  :icon_neutral:

pffft

Sorry. Most boys...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

~Souza~Topic starter

pffft

Sorry. Most boys...

SEHF shouldn't complain, he's not a boy, he's a MAN.  :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

:elvis-1405:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

:elvis-1405:

And apparently with hips!  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Souza + SEHF =

Are you getting married in Spain?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions