Re: TIAI March 9
March 17, 2011, 06:42:05 PM
How many of us are trying to learn "the drill" and how many WISH we could learn it????
I'm in the wish group.  I can't catch onto any of his moves even though I've been watching them almost all my life :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

March 17, 2011, 07:33:58 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "AnaMarcia"
Stress can kill. MJ was under stress. May be he was taken care of before it was too late.

To "kill" MJ the icon would mean the rebirth of MJ the human being. Michael´s life and fame lead him probably in to a pseudo life. Rewiring his mind in to different cages would have been a sign of survival and would explain many sides of Michael and what he needed to deal with during 45 years on the spot light.

So it may be that Michael / FBI seeks help from UCLA to make a psychological treatment anti-stress on Michael?
As required by the FBI and Michael being severely at risk of death and a high level of stress, UCLA would rather help with this.
This would be so complex! Is this a valid assumption?  :?

I am not sure. The family talked about an intervention many times and weeks before Michael died they also said that an intervenion was on the way.

We have heard about Murrays intervention. But what kind?

For MJ to recuperate it would mean to be reborn. Becoming a new being.
(I explained this theory very extensively in another thread some months ago, the visions thread, a thread which included psychiatric, medical and psychological approaches to MJ´s profile)

I know in the process of elimination, we all throw in competing theories and possibilities which sometimes seem ridiculous.  We do it to see what's plausible in the process of elimination but - trying to figure out MJ's medical and psychological profile when this hoax has being going on for such a long time - can't you see - its a time waster!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

March 17, 2011, 07:48:38 PM
Quote from: "Elsa"
Quote from: "AnaMarcia"
Stress can kill. MJ was under stress. May be he was taken care of before it was too late.

To "kill" MJ the icon would mean the rebirth of MJ the human being. Michael´s life and fame lead him probably in to a pseudo life. Rewiring his mind in to different cages would have been a sign of survival and would explain many sides of Michael and what he needed to deal with during 45 years on the spot light.

So it may be that Michael / FBI seeks help from UCLA to make a psychological treatment anti-stress on Michael?
As required by the FBI and Michael being severely at risk of death and a high level of stress, UCLA would rather help with this.
This would be so complex! Is this a valid assumption?  :?

I am not sure. The family talked about an intervention many times and weeks before Michael died they also said that an intervenion was on the way.

We have heard about Murrays intervention. But what kind?

For MJ to recuperate it would mean to be reborn. Becoming a new being.
(I explained this theory very extensively in another thread some months ago, the visions thread, a thread which included psychiatric, medical and psychological approaches to MJ´s profile)

I know in the process of elimination, we all throw in competing theories and possibilities which sometimes seem ridiculous.  We do it to see what's plausible in the process of elimination but - trying to figure out MJ's medical and psychological profile when this hoax has being going on for such a long time - can't you see - its a time waster!

Lol, totally.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

March 17, 2011, 09:05:55 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
Quote from: "TS_comments"

Do you think professionals could ALL be bought out for money?  And when the truth came out, wouldn't there be serious consequences for all of them?  Do you think they would not be charged with abuse of public office--ESPECIALLY if they got paid for it? Can they get out of it all, by saying that it was all just for a movie--and this or that legal loophole squeaks them by?  Did you know that legal loopholes do not prevent people from getting charged with a crime?  Did you know that loopholes may not even prevent someone from being convicted of a crime? Different people interpret the law differently; that is why there are lawyers and judges and juries.

I need some clearance on this, as this thing interests me the most. Legality.

1."Do you think professionals could ALL be bought out for money?"- were they brought out for money, in first place? that means FBI's proffesionals are used with corruption, because why would you pay  them to do your work if you need them for a correct purpose?(I'm not talking about salary here)

2."Do you think they would not be charged with abuse of public office--ESPECIALLY if they got paid for it?"- Again, FBI is used to reveal corruption but they are used via corruption themselves?I don't understand. Being paid for it IS corruption (I'm not talking about salary or being paid for your work here, you understand what I mean?)

3."Can they get out of it all, by saying that it was all just for a movie--and this or that legal loophole squeaks them by?  Did you know that legal loopholes do not prevent people from getting charged with a crime?  Did you know that loopholes may not even prevent someone from being convicted of a crime? "- Again, who commited a crime? Michael or the ones involved (being paid for doing something against law)?

Hi Anna,

I'm not sure if you understood what I was saying.  When I said "got paid for it", I did not mean FBI agents.  In this context, I am arguing against the idea that the FBI are not involved at all.  If the FBI are not involved, then what implications are there for LAFD?

If the LAFD cooperated with MJ for money, to produce a movie, then when the truth came out there would probably be serious consequences for LAFD--including possible criminal charges.  Sure, LAFD may cooperate making a movie--when it is all clearly known to the public to be a movie--and not get into any trouble.  But if the LAPD were involved in making a movie, that was clearly designed to look like reality, then there is a chance of legal trouble--even if legal loopholes were used to supposedly keep them out of trouble (such as not running the siren on the ambulance, etc).  The theory that the LAFD are involved merely for money and a movie has at least this major problem; therefore, FBI operation makes more sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

March 17, 2011, 09:19:38 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Do you think MJ was approached first by the FBI or he approached them? Because how does this process really work?

Some have said they don't buy that MJ is working with the FBI which I think he is because it's the only way it could be pulled off...but just say MJ approached them doesn't that mean MJ has to adhere to their rules or maybe if they approached him then I guess he could be in control somewhat or allow for there to be clues.

Do you notice how almost all of the family have said publically that MJ was murdered for his catalogue??  

And since, many other have come forward and said the same thing....all this time, we have been waiting for something to be done about it.  You can't just throw accusations out there, and not have any consequences...  

Remember the leaked tapes of MJ asking for "Sunscreen" in the account, and that he was afraid, that he thinks he is the "Italian Mafia" or something like that.

Personally, if I was afraid for my life, I would be contacting the police immediately.  Were these threats for real, and MJ did something about it??  Who wanted him dead?
Follow the money trail..isn't that what Joe Jackson and Leonard Rowe said ??  

Michael Jackson & Julien’s Auctions Lawsuit Update, Claims of Threats:

“Lives Are At Stake and There Will Be Bloodshed”
March 24, 2009

As widely reported in the mainstream media, Michael Jackson has filed a lawsuit against Julien’s Auctions for the return of personal property from the Neverland Ranch that was consigned to the auction house with a sale planned for April 22-April 25, 2009 in Beverly Hills.  Fox News now reports on claims of threats made against Darren Julien and partner Martin Nolan by a Jackson associate.
The full report can be found at FoxNews.com (Claim: Jacko’s Rep Threatened Harm From Nation of Islam):
 Read more here....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Could this be the reason he needed the FBI involved ????

Thank You Sarahli for answering (I think the "prank" part is "Michael faked his death" and the little funny clues we receive like toys placed on the desk of the judge for example, the entertainment thing)...that makes sense.

@2good2btrue Thanks for answering both of my questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2011, 09:22:54 PM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
I know TS said this hoax is because of many things but TS didn't say it was also because MJ was in danger? So is MJ not in danger or was never in danger?

This is not an important question but TS said that it was also a prank, who is it a prank to? I know MJ liked doing pranks but why is that one of the reasons? I am not trying to single out that reason or take it out of context but it just interests me.

I have always said that MJ was in danger, but it was not imminent danger on June 25.  Did he realize on the morning of June 25, that someone was hot on his tracks--and then he suddenly decided to make a dash for the airport, while planning and orchestrating the hoax by cell phone on the run?  No, he had this planned for a long time; the numerology, the "illusion", and even his statement to Randy the night before--all these show us clearly that MJ already had it planned to the exact day.  Therefore, it was not a last-minute idea to escape imminent danger.  Also, I did not say that the list I gave was all of the reasons for the hoax.

I will discuss about the "prank" aspect a little more in my next comment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2011, 09:29:34 PM
TS,

Are you at liberty to disclose any information on Thome and his involvement-good or bad-in this matter? This figure has prominently stood out to me in the most intriguing and mysterious fashion, yet no hard core evidence ever surfaces about him. I find it rather suspicious, too suspicious.  Do you have any INTEL on him?

Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

March 17, 2011, 09:42:00 PM
Sorry, but I don't buy that he would make people/fans suffer unnecessarily just for a joke.!  It has to be something more serious than that....

Remember, his children are playing a part in this too, and I don't think MJ would make them lie, just for fun.  This has caused pain to many people, on many levels. ...

I agree, that this was not "JUST" for a joke, or fun.  And I included several reasons other than just a prank.  However, even though there are several other reasons, you know MJ is a prankster--and he is certainly capable of throwing some things in for a laugh here and there.  I'm sure that you have read many people refer to the trial as the man's-laughter (manslaughter) case.

By the way, speaking of toys in the courtroom: did anyone notice that the same judge did NOT have the yellow taxi in LiLo's recent court appearance?  {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 17, 2011, 09:46:57 PM
TS, just a question. I am still cracking my head over this, but since I think this hoax was planned like 20 years ago, I was wondering where the FBI came in. I do think he has been involved with the FBI for a long time already, because it could explain to me some choices he made in the past that seemed a little strange. But if he was involved in a sting operation, it would explain some stuff.

This FBI thing is so interesting, but it is grasping at straws. When did they become involved, who is/are the target(s), when did they wrap it up, or haven't they yet? I have many many many many questions at the moment. It also makes me wonder if Evan Chandler is in the WPP, I always thought it was too much of a coincidence he died on November 5th. Although he's a piece of shit, he most likely only was a puppet for the puppeteers, so he might have given information to catch the bigger fish.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2011, 09:48:40 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
TS,

Are you at liberty to disclose any information on Thome and his involvement-good or bad-in this matter? ...
Thanks

No.

Also, I would like to keep this thread on topic: paramedics, and staged photo done in LAFD #71, or a different ambulance, etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 17, 2011, 09:50:55 PM
Sorry, but I don't buy that he would make people/fans suffer unnecessarily just for a joke.!  It has to be something more serious than that....

Remember, his children are playing a part in this too, and I don't think MJ would make them lie, just for fun.  This has caused pain to many people, on many levels. ...

I agree, that this was not "JUST" for a joke, or fun.  And I included several reasons other than just a prank.  However, even though there are several other reasons, you know MJ is a prankster--and he is certainly capable of throwing some things in for a laugh here and there.  I'm sure that you have read many people refer to the trial as the man's-laughter (manslaughter) case.

By the way, speaking of toys in the courtroom: did anyone notice that the same judge did NOT have the yellow taxi in LiLo's recent court appearance?  {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

There is nothing wrong with this ALSO being for fun. If this was all just serious and he wouldn't have put in a LOT of humor, I would have flipped. The issues we are discussing are heavy enough, we NEED the laughs. And I can assure you all that I I have never laughed so hard all alone behind my screen as I did at times in this hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 17, 2011, 09:54:55 PM
TS,

Are you at liberty to disclose any information on Thome and his involvement-good or bad-in this matter? ...
Thanks

No.

lol...

Also, I would like to keep this thread on topic: paramedics, and staged photo done in LAFD #71, or a different ambulance, etc.

With the FBI involved the paramedics are probably real, the staged photo is probably done in a different ambulance, because the interiors just don't match. That also means that the paramedics in the picture could be other persons than the paramedics that were on the scene on June 25.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2011, 10:00:06 PM
TS,

Thanks

No.

TS,

Thanks for your prompt answer. In regards to the hoax, what is so funny about it??? Perhaps I have lost my sense of humor over the course of the past two years???? The gravity of this seems to be too pressing to be funny.  Perhaps in hindsight we will all be able to chuckle more freely!?!?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

March 17, 2011, 10:04:24 PM
Quote from: MJhasSpoken
Quote from: TS_comments
Quote from: PureLove
Quote from: TS_comments
Quote from: mdc
Just wondering...
Do you think the cabinet from the pictures match the cabinet from the video? Wouldn't that white border show up in the pictures?

Good catch!  I'm glad somebody noticed this--it is one of the "secrets" that I have been planning on pointing out, if nobody found it.  But I'm always glad when someone else finds it first.  There is one more thing about this that I will include later, if nobody else gets it first.

TS, I was wondering what the other one more thing you were going to include. Did you write it to us already or someone else has found it or are you waiting for the ambulance research/discussion to end?

So far, I haven't seen anyone find the other thing on this.  I'll give it a few more days for someone else to find it.

Can you at least give us help in the right direction...it's hard to know what were looking for when we have nothing to go on.  <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Back on topic ...

I am now going to say that the staged photo was done in the same LAFD #71 ambulance--there were not two different ambulances.  In fact, why would they need a different ambulance (rented or otherwise), if the FBI was working directly with LAFD station #71?

The answer to the above pictures can be found in this video {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:01:02 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2011, 10:10:02 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
TS,

Thanks

No.

lol...

With the FBI involved the paramedics are probably real, the staged photo is probably done in a different ambulance, because the interiors just don't match. That also means that the paramedics in the picture could be other persons than the paramedics that were on the scene on June 25.
This is SOOO eery- I just typed the almost exact post...I swear- almost verbatim.  Then lost it, as I clicked away too quickly, not seeing the notice that another post was made in the meantime.
MAN! Seems I was wrong though, - I also thought a different ambulance was used in the "staged" pics.  But I still am going with the real paramedics on 6-25.  As I pointed out before- the lack of urgency seems to be evidence for that.  They were "bad" actors- not hurrying to get out and away, since they knew no-one was dying.  So, they took their times ("forgot to act..").
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal