something strange or maybe nothing
March 08, 2011, 05:38:23 PM
ok. Maybe it's nothing, but all the things about mj hoax being ''the greatest show on earth'' made me asking you this.
I follow the singer of Green Day on twitter. They are doing a new DVD. His last tweet was strange:

Ok last tweet. "Awesome as fuck" was originally gonna be called "the greatest show on earth" but it was already taken..
4:45 PM Feb 24th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

I know a movie from 1962 call like that and the P.T barnum show. But since when you cannot use the same title? A lot of movies can have the same title...or am i wrong? I have done a little search today, but no new movie or show is going to have this title...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: something strange or maybe nothing
March 08, 2011, 07:34:11 PM
Thank you for sharing this with those of us that don't follow Green Day. Yes, that is worth checking out. Here is something I found - it's a comment after an MTV interview with Green Day. It could be nothing but it shows that MJ has had an influence on them. I believe they've said as much too.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MusicLuv commented | 18 months ago

I was there in their Miami show and they did play "Dont stop till you get enough"! I was like wow Green Day playin MJ!! everyone screamed and sang along! Billie also sang a lil part of I'll be there!! GREEN DAY ROCKS!!! the show was amazing BTW!!! best live band alive!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal