@Believe_2011
March 07, 2011, 06:57:50 AM
This twitter account is winding me up

Trust me,I refrained all weekend from putting this up because I don't want to give them attention or increase whatever mystery or 'fame' they think they have but I have reached my patience limit with it/them flooding my timeline with absolute BS.
Whoever it is,changed their name and picture in the past week or so,I honestly wish I could recall what their name was before but I deleted my email with the notification.
Does anyone know who this is/was?
Joined Jan 28th 2011.

I am ALL for twitter accounts that promote believing in the hoax/Michael and TGSOE but when they are being used to mislead and fool people then it stops being ok.
They remind me of the other account -Bethsabee7Mikal who have similar posts,appauling English skills,Grammar and who I had to unfollow because I just can't deal with people pretending they are someone they clearly are NOT

Apparently they are the only person on the earth who has a copy of the 'new' Michael Jackson album which isn't due for release until the end of 2011.AMAZING.
I would my $$ on it that even Michael himself doesn't have a copy of that album since it doesn't exist...or it does but not in any sort of release format.
A few of the tracks which are due to appear on it where already leaked in 2010-slave to the rhythm,Blue Gangster etc.

My concern is,recently I have had a chance to study and work with some of Michael's fan base for a project I am working on and one thing I realised-Some of these fans and believers are REALLY young,I mean..they are still in school doing creative writing essays-young.It is not right that these people are
1.using Michael's name to get attention/followers
2.leading people on with incorrect information
3.Generally lying to the world and know Jackshit about anything.

Believe_2011 WhiteRabbit
It's really normal to be curious about MJ's up coming album. And Yes I have it. That's all what you need to know ;)
30 minutes ago

Believe_2011 WhiteRabbit
@luciajackson1 After MICHAEL-Album, there is coming this new one soon...in this Year.Just wait.

Believe_2011 WhiteRabbit
Because this CD is not on Store yet, I can't share any details about it... But I'm sure this will BLOW YOUR MIND!!! ;D
18 hours ago
Believe_2011 WhiteRabbit
MJ's up coming New Album is mind blowing! WoHoo! This CD rocks ;)

Believe_2011 WhiteRabbit
@kingofpopart You did the right way to deleted that photo with your mystery friend. Thank you! :)

What.ever.
I wouldn't suggest you bother following them unless you enjoy your feed being spammed with nonsense.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Believe_2011
March 07, 2011, 08:05:37 AM
Sounds like English is not their first language by those posts.  8-)

I'm on twitter but haven't a clue what or how to tweet so I just follow people!  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2011, 08:21:43 AM
Quote from: "reveron1958"

I'm on twitter but haven't a clue what or how to tweet so I just follow people!  :oops:

Thanks Sind - another person who's trying to mess with the beLIEvers. I wish they'd realize that we have reason to believe what we do. Oh well - all in due time. Perseverance is needed for this adventure!

Reveron1958 - I agree - English is not their first language. Clue right there that it's not Michael. Welcome to the forum, by the way :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

March 07, 2011, 08:33:36 AM
Maybe this is Dr. Da Troot?  :lol:
 :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

March 07, 2011, 08:35:31 AM
Quote from: "reveron1958"

Welcome to the forum =]
Oh it's easy you will pick it up in no time i'm sure!

and no it most certainly is not their first language.
My only tweet directed towards this account was that anyone who is involved with the hoax/has any information/knows ANYTHING at all about it,they say nothing about anything...they might give clues or slip up now and again but over all they do not blatently tell twitterland the ins and outs,dates etc.
That should be enough for most believers/fans/supporters to take one look and ignore the account and it's user.As I said though,a lot of fans are really very young and it's unfair to use Michael to gain followers and trust from them by using lies and incorrect information.
I have seen countless tweets @ this person asking what album,who are you,what do you know,are you Michael,are you a Jackson/a dancer/where is he/etc
all ignored-another sign that they have no idea.

It is honestly like the Bethsabee7Mikal poster got another account and carried on spamming everyone's feed with cryptic meaningless crap.

If you are genuine,you have no need to be cryptic.

No,it's just a fan who changed their name and picture and decided to be a troll.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

March 07, 2011, 11:02:03 AM
I also see that the whole new set of tweets has "Michael" instead of "Mike". Hmmmm....could the white rabbit be someone from this forum? It's kind of ironic how the whole Mike/Michael issue was just discussed and now they are calling him Michael or MJ in their tweets as opposed to it always being "Mike" before.

Is someone not getting enough attention? Sad. Really sad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

March 07, 2011, 11:57:23 AM
Quote from: "anewfan"
I also see that the whole new set of tweets has "Michael" instead of "Mike". Hmmmm....could the white rabbit be someone from this forum? It's kind of ironic how the whole Mike/Michael issue was just discussed and now they are calling him Michael or MJ in their tweets as opposed to it always being "Mike" before.

Yep,I think they are because I followed them back,and I only follow random(non celebs/organisations I followed myself) followers back if I know them or recognise them from somewhere.
No coinsidences.

Well they've been called out on here now so lets see if the 'album/im in the know' type tweets stop as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

March 07, 2011, 12:10:22 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"

Yep,I think they are because I followed them back,and I only follow random(non celebs/organisations I followed myself) followers back if I know them or recognise them from somewhere.
No coinsidences.

Well they've been called out on here now so lets see if the 'album/im in the know' type tweets stop as well.

I'm 14BN on Twitter if you want to follow back. (I'm up to 12 followers....I'm hoping to catch up to Charlie Sheen! :lol: ) I'm promise no BS!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2011, 12:19:43 PM
I'm 14BN on Twitter if you want to follow back. (I'm up to 12 followers....I'm hoping to catch up to Charlie Sheen! :lol: ) I'm promise no BS!  :lol:

I will do!
HAHAHA #WINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2011, 12:27:41 PM

No coinsidences.

I've wondered if this is a person from this forum, I've even sent them a personal message asking them that, and have got back no reply.  It seems whoever it is is exactly on with us and our discussions.  I'd love to think its Michael, but...nah.  I've also wondered if it's a teenager...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2011, 12:44:58 PM
It definitley is not Michael.I would bet my life on it.
He might not have the most amazing spelling in the world but the guy can construct proper sentences and speak English.
I also think he has better things to do than sit on twitter all day posting tweets with rainbows made from stars and hearts and going on and on about an album that isn't even in existence yet.

I highly doubt you will get an answer that is honest and doesn't contain a ;) face
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

March 07, 2011, 12:48:51 PM
Maybe I'll start up a @Bubbles_July2011 Twitter account.  :lol:

Actually, one personality is enough for me....my OWN personality. Some people just amaze me...and not in a good way! SMH.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2011, 01:03:34 PM
LOL.I would totally follow you bubbles <3

@bubblescanmoonwalk would be amazing too if you could have that many letters
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Re: @Believe_2011
March 07, 2011, 07:21:16 PM
I agree Sinderella, Michael has lots to do, he has to come back and make his appearance, that takes time, energy.. I wonder who could be the little rabbit in twitter???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

airieslady

March 07, 2011, 08:00:03 PM

I will do!
HAHAHA #WINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I will look for yah!
WINNNNINNNNGGGG!!!
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
By the way,  Charlie got officially fired today!
NOT WINNNNINNNNGGGGG!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal