~Souza~Topic starter

Re: May 9, 2011: Opening statements begin
March 03, 2011, 09:29:14 AM
5/9 (=14=7/7) + 59 (=14=7/7) days is 7/7. Just a thought. 7/7/11 still makes perfect sense to me.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 03, 2011, 09:29:36 AM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Quote from: "Grace"
May 9 +60 days for trial.
Pointing to 25 months.

Which brings us to: See you in July

And REALLY big fireworks.

How do we know the trial will last 60 days?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2011, 11:11:59 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Quote from: "Grace"
May 9 +60 days for trial.
Pointing to 25 months.

Which brings us to: See you in July

And REALLY big fireworks.

Makes sense. No matter what anyone has said I've always felt like "See you in July" was it...THE clue. I don't know. I guess if it doesn't happen by July or in July of this year then I'll start to worry. I think after that might be too late considering everything we've gathered here. But I trust Mike knows what he's doing...
Make your words mine!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2011, 12:10:36 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
5/9 (=14=7/7) + 59 (=14=7/7) days is 7/7. Just a thought. 7/7/11 still makes perfect sense to me.

Same here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

curls

March 03, 2011, 12:17:01 PM

Same here.

Since when did we think it makes sense to be guessing bam dates? Apart from raising hopes and having them dashed over and over, if I was MJ and saw people had guessed, I'd change it straight away!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

March 03, 2011, 02:20:46 PM
Quote from: "curls"

Same here.

Since when did we think it makes sense to be guessing bam dates? Apart from raising hopes and having them dashed over and over, if I was MJ and saw people had guessed, I'd change it straight away!

I don't see what's the problem with it. I have been trying to guess bamdates since july 2009, even though I never posted them. If people put all their hopes up for a date that only has been guessed by a hoaxers, then that would be pretty strange IMO. I am not saying it will be bamsday and I also don't care if it won't, just getting my thoughts out since people are already panicking that there is a delay. 7/7 could also mean something else, yet important, like the verdict.

And Mike could have guessed from the start that people would try and guess certain dates. If he would have to change it everytime the date is mentioned, then he made a mistake in his planning, or left to many clues.

There is no problem in guessing (bam)dates, as long as people don't put their faith in it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2011, 06:00:15 AM
Quote from: "curls"

Same here.

I don't see what's the problem with it. I have been trying to guess bamdates since july 2009, even though I never posted them. If people put all their hopes up for a date that only has been guessed by a hoaxers, then that would be pretty strange IMO. I am not saying it will be bamsday and I also don't care if it won't, just getting my thoughts out since people are already panicking that there is a delay. 7/7 could also mean something else, yet important, like the verdict.

And Mike could have guessed from the start that people would try and guess certain dates. If he would have to change it everytime the date is mentioned, then he made a mistake in his planning, or left to many clues.

There is no problem in guessing (bam)dates, as long as people don't put their faith in it.

well said :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2011, 07:15:28 AM
Quote from: "AnaMarcia"
But TS said that we were less than a month to the beginning of the trial. Was there a change of plans in the last days?
Anyway, until May so much can happen! Including the signing of an agreement between Murray and justice!
I can only wait patiently and watch.

Lol TS doesn't know everything,TS was wrong,people need to think for themselves not just go by TS said this or TS said that.The delay is a great thing and also very much common in the United States.It just brings the closing of the trial closer or into July...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 04, 2011, 11:40:21 AM
Quote from: "infinatetrinity"
It just brings the closing of the trial closer or into July...

I'm trying to understand what I missed. How does it bring the closing of the trial closer? How do we know the trial will last 60 days? What if it lasts longer than 60 days, a couple of months, a year? I would be appreciated if someone could explain this to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

March 04, 2011, 01:22:53 PM
Where is this going to air does anyone know?

I hope I can get it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

March 04, 2011, 02:45:28 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
I'm trying to understand what I missed. How does it bring the closing of the trial closer? How do we know the trial will last 60 days? What if it lasts longer than 60 days, a couple of months, a year? I would be appreciated if someone could explain this to me.

Maybe that's a misunderstanding? The 60 days were mentioned in many articles, but not concerning the length of the trial, but Murrays right to have a speedy trial within 60 days of his arraignment.

In many articles it was mentioned that they expect the trial to last approximately six weeks. So the delay brings us a bit closer to July.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

March 04, 2011, 02:48:22 PM
This will definitely be televised, right?

I tried to connect it with different scenarios in Michael's and Murray's life, and didn't get much.

As for the May 9, 2005 I only found this statement: "As the Defence started its first full week of presenting their case, current and ex-employees of Neverland Valley ranch took the stand yesterday to defend Michael Jackson and testify about the Arvizo family."...apparently, it was day 48 of Michael's trial.

And last year on May 9, TMZ found Murray at Joel Olsteen's church.

I don't know if it's significant or not, but I thought I'd just add it in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

March 05, 2011, 10:21:34 PM
Quote from: "backstager"
This will definitely be televised, right?

I tried to connect it with different scenarios in Michael's and Murray's life, and didn't get much.

As for the May 9, 2005 I only found this statement: "As the Defence started its first full week of presenting their case, current and ex-employees of Neverland Valley ranch took the stand yesterday to defend Michael Jackson and testify about the Arvizo family."...apparently, it was day 48 of Michael's trial.

And last year on May 9, TMZ found Murray at Joel Olsteen's church.

I don't know if it's significant or not, but I thought I'd just add it in.

I'm just going to state my theory about the significance, if there is even any, of the start date of this trial, and the same date in 2005. "As the Defense started its first full week of presenting their case"... THEIR case. For the first couple of months, most of what was presented in the trial was mainly through the prosecutions point of view. Rarely did we ever hear the Defenses point of view, so this could have been a turning point - forgive me, I'm not quite sure because I'm a bit wobbily with keeping track of that particular timeline. But if it was, then that could somewhat be translated as the REAL trial happening. The real, actual truth, and none of Sneddon/Arvisos distorted mess. Michael and the defense could present their facts, and thus, the jury getting to see the real thing. Murrays trial, viewed through the hoax point of view, is really 2005 all over again. An innocent (black) man accused of something he never did, despite being beaten down by the media and the public. In the end, it's Michaels proof of how easily people can be mainpulated by the media. So techinically this is ALSO the beginning of Michaels trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You got a head whoopin comin\'! I will whoop your head!

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 05, 2011, 10:26:01 PM
Quote from: "Dancer"
Quote from: "PureLove"

Maybe that's a misunderstanding? The 60 days were mentioned in many articles, but not concerning the length of the trial, but Murrays right to have a speedy trial within 60 days of his arraignment.

In many articles it was mentioned that they expect the trial to last approximately six weeks. So the delay brings us a bit closer to July.

Thank you so much for explaining it to me. Now I get it. Thank you. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions