You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I hope they are not being exploited in the name of greed.  Interesting how they speak of litigation against them and how they are not able to respond to e-mails at this time at the very end of the page. :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJonmind

This is confusing to me too. The Michael Jackson Estate seems to be pitted against Katherine and the kids.

TS, can you give us some insight on this, please?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i wonder if these kids have had lawyers appointed to them individually also, apart from katherine and the estate?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i wonder if these kids have had lawyers appointed to them individually also, apart from katherine and the estate?

I doubt it.

And with HTW .. just a bad move.

I guess - honestly - Katherine has no idea and just gets exploited ... along with the kids.

So sad ...  

I am afraid we should face it and not overestimate her. She`s always been more of a recluse herself and - obviously - has had not the best advisers = did not make the best choices.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"

I doubt it.

I guess - honestly - Katherine has no idea and just gets exploited ... along with the kids.

So sad ...  

I am afraid we should face it and not overestimate her. She`s always been more of a recluse herself and - obviously - has had not the best advisers = did not make the best choices.

so i guess if the estate lawyers really are looking after the kids best interest they have to keep too many hands from getting in the pot. it sure seems like the jackson's have always had too many people around them with their hands in the cookie jar .imp
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"

I doubt it.

So sad ...  

so i guess if the estate lawyers really are looking after the kids best interest they have to keep too many hands from getting in the pot. it sure seems like the jackson's have always had too many people around them with their hands in the cookie jar .imp
The children do have a court appointed attorney at litem. I had her name and contact address somewhere (at work and can't look it up). But, yes they indeed have legal representation as it usually happens in family court cases involving custody (remember, a court had to rule re custody)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Yes, but legal  representation only for custody purposes, not for other - i.e. financial - matters.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions