I don't think that Lisa coming back to the states has anything to do with Michael.  Of course, I also don't think that she is in on the hoax anyway.  Maybe there have been some developments in the Eliza case and she is no longer concerned about the possibility of having to give a DNA sample, or maybe she simply decided that she missed home.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lisa on her twitter today

@LMPtheofficial Lisa Marie Presley
i'm NOT moving back to the States, I FUCKING ADORE life in the UK!! Do not listen to rumours and stories...much love, ~LMP
8 hours ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Lisa on her twitter today

@LMPtheofficial Lisa Marie Presley
i'm NOT moving back to the States, I FUCKING ADORE life in the UK!! Do not listen to rumours and stories...much love, ~LMP
8 hours ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

One thing I will tell you, why all the lies? who is lying, LMP or the tabloids? I am getting fed up of all these lies. If it is not true why do they have to bother people. Let them be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "Andrea"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Why would she need to live in the US to be on team Michael? I think it's strange and quite fast...

I didn't mean she had to live in the US to be on team Michael - I don't even live in the US.

I just think she wants to be closer to him when he returns, offer her support.  Whether Michael returns in the US or not, it seems logical he would go there at some point.  I just find it strange that she moved to England after Michael "died" and appears to be coming back before he returns.

Or, maybe Lisa misses the sunshine.

Are you kidding me, her supporting Michael? She bad mouthed Michael when she was interviewed by Oprah.. I do not trust Lisa Marie. If she is coming back not because she wants give support. Maybe she is coming back for her father. Aren't they in court with this Eliza Presley? I guess they probably need her DNA testing.
Which O interview?  Not the most recent one.  Back in the day- yeah, she did, but I think I know, why (which does not excuse it- but I have been extremely angry at someone I loved before).  Plus, she addressed that in the recent interview.
She moved to the UK to get away from LA- or so she said.  Of course, it the goal was to get away from the tabloids, it idd not work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

On my FB just now..
Lisa Marie Presley
Hello, Just FYI , I do NOT and never have had a twitter account so please be aware of many imposters and frauds out there. If I ever decide to have one , it will be made very official and you will definately know its mine and me. The record is getting mixed and closer to being done, Hope all is well, Love, ~L

Again...who knows
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

On my FB just now..
Lisa Marie Presley
Hello, Just FYI , I do NOT and never have had a twitter account so please be aware of many imposters and frauds out there. If I ever decide to have one , it will be made very official and you will definately know its mine and me. The record is getting mixed and closer to being done, Hope all is well, Love, ~L

Again...who knows

And on twitter the fight goes on..lol

LMPtheofficial Lisa Marie Presley
Just to inform my fans on my official FaceBook has currently been hacked,As you may have seen a post posted, I am recording right now, so I
19 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

have no connection whats so ever to FaceBook right now, just Twitter. I am currently waiting for a reply from twitter for my verification

sticker, My team and I are solving the hacking problem as we speak, and I shall and WILL keep you updated, Thank you ~L
18 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
On my FB just now..
Lisa Marie Presley

Again...who knows

And on twitter the fight goes on..lol

Just to inform my fans on my official FaceBook has currently been hacked,As you may have seen a post posted, I am recording right now, so I

have no connection whats so ever to FaceBook right now, just Twitter. I am currently waiting for a reply from twitter for my verification

sticker, My team and I are solving the hacking problem as we speak, and I shall and WILL keep you updated, Thank you ~L
18 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

:lol: this is funny to see how everyone's accounts are hacked at some cases. Ok so we do not know for sure if she's moving back to LA or not. But if she's moving to LA, maybe it's all like she said: "she thought she'd love life in England but simply couldn't settle.". Doesn't need to be about Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pikachu

"Hear Lisa Marie Presley's 'You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet,' her first new song in five years".

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The song sounds so-so, in musical sense, but why everything in that world
sounds so hoax-related? lol

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
yeahh!! I'd say BAM-related too! :icon_e_wink: :icon_bounce: :icon_albino:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions