Thank you EyeHeartMJ!!
I am the one who wrote the "Speech in a whole new light" and was pleased to see that
you followed up with a new thread and some great body language explanations!!!!

Great analysis!!  I really believe that Michael said a mouthful without really saying much. I also
believe that the hoax started on that day... The day of the 02 conference!

Maybe our threads could be combined?? That would be cool!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

all4loveandbelieve

EyeheartMJ thank you for posting this thread. You should definately become a psychologist, I am a psychologist. This Michael in 02 is not the real Michael. He has a different voice, and also different mannerism. If you want to learn what gestures mean look at the real Michael and check it out. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
EyeheartMJ thank you for posting this thread. You should definately become a psychologist, I am a psychologist. This Michael in 02 is not the real Michael. He has a different voice, and also different mannerism. If you want to learn what gestures mean look at the real Michael and check it out. Blessings.

Oh it's cool that we have a psychologist on the site  :) and yeah I don't know what to make of it now, haven't really considered it being an impersonator but if it is then it must be a damn good take-off...perhaps the real Michael taught him exactly how to act...but how could you explain the voice he had? Only when he said "Thank you all" his voice went deeper than normal. But otherwise it was MJ's voice? I mean, he couldn't have mimed it that well could he?  :?

Quote from: "Lovely One"
Thank you EyeHeartMJ!!
I am the one who wrote the "Speech in a whole new light" and was pleased to see that

Great analysis!!  I really believe that Michael said a mouthful without really saying much. I also believe that the hoax started on that day... The day of the 02 conference!

Yeah that would be awesome! Yeah I was thinking the timing of the conference was just too close to his "death" and I think others have said he did it that way so it would not be a shock to anyone, as in, it's more convincing as people would think "oh, it's all the pressure and physical activity that caused his cardiac arrest, no wonder..." and if there were doubles in TII it also adds up. Instead of just out of the blue he has a cardiac arrest. Because also if it was out of the blue, people would be suspicious as to why Conrad Murray just happened to be with him.  Whereas it's more believable if he's got upcoming "concerts", of course he'd want a doctor with him to keep him healthy etc.

@ curls Ok good to know the event was genuine.  Maybe it was the front people who were actors, I do still think they seemed a bit fake.

Also I just meant the tone of the English guy's voice sounded like he was dissing him, I know he meant that he was so close, but just his voice sounded really mean. Maybe I took it the wrong way  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hold me, like the river Jordan
And I will then say to thee
You are my friend

Quote from: "EyeHeartMJ"
Quote from: "becca26"
Great job hun!!! Also everytime I see him jumping around at the O2 I picture Tom Cruz on Oprah's show when he was telling her how much he loved Katie.....It was just not MJ like to me....I think of Tom Cruz everytime I see him when it comes to the O2 :lol:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Omg I never thought of that. That's exactly what it was like!
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Ok I am not alone lol O2 and Tom cruz lol thats what I see, I need to up load that video clip. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNrB6qpmNwg&feature=related[/youtube]

Here Tom Cruz reminds me of the O2 a bit. <!-- s:lol: --> :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->
Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 07:39:25 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

curls

Also I just meant the tone of the English guy's voice sounded like he was dissing him, I know he meant that he was so close, but just his voice sounded really mean. Maybe I took it the wrong way  :lol:

He hosts X Factor in the UK and he always sounds like this!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tom Cruse must have been on drugs.

And maybe Michael wasn`t quite "alone" at the O2 stage, but it was him,for sure.

All I`ll say:  The eyebrow-effect...!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Datroot

The 02 announcement was real - my work colleague was there.  She was fairly near the front and said she though MH look totally different to how she'd seen him in the past - she has been to several MJ concerts with me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Quote from: "Datroot"
The 02 announcement was real - my work colleague was there.  She was fairly near the front and said she though MH look totally different to how she'd seen him in the past - she has been to several MJ concerts with me.

Did she how he looked different? Does she feel it was mJ or not MJ? It would be interesting to find out what someone who was there thought.

Hugs and Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Oh it's cool that we have a psychologist on the site  :) and yeah I don't know what to make of it now, haven't really considered it being an impersonator but if it is then it must be a damn good take-off...perhaps the real Michael taught him exactly how to act...but how could you explain the voice he had? Only when he said "Thank you all" his voice went deeper than normal. But otherwise it was MJ's voice? I mean, he couldn't have mimed it that well could he?  :?

Thank you EyeHeartMJ!!

Great analysis!!  I really believe that Michael said a mouthful without really saying much. I also believe that the hoax started on that day... The day of the 02 conference!

Yeah that would be awesome! Yeah I was thinking the timing of the conference was just too close to his "death" and I think others have said he did it that way so it would not be a shock to anyone, as in, it's more convincing as people would think "oh, it's all the pressure and physical activity that caused his cardiac arrest, no wonder..." and if there were doubles in TII it also adds up. Instead of just out of the blue he has a cardiac arrest. Because also if it was out of the blue, people would be suspicious as to why Conrad Murray just happened to be with him.  Whereas it's more believable if he's got upcoming "concerts", of course he'd want a doctor with him to keep him healthy etc.

@ curls Ok good to know the event was genuine.  Maybe it was the front people who were actors, I do still think they seemed a bit fake.

Not at the begining. If you close your eyes, and listen to him starting his speech that is not michael's voice. totally different. Than his voice started to be like Michael's than it went deeper. This man is not Michael. Just try it dear, and let me know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Can someone explain to me the salute, the turn and then the wave from behind?  I have never seen him end a speech or ever make an exit like that before.  He almost semed as though he didn’t know exactly where the exit was. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Also the English guy at the end, it seemed inappropriate and very rude he would say "was that weird for you too?" Actually it just occurred to me right now; MJ hated the English tabloids. Do you think there's a connection between that and why this would be held in London?

No, Dermot O'Leary was not being rude. x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you EyeHeartMJ!!

Not at the begining. If you close your eyes, and listen to him starting his speech that is not michael's voice. totally different. Than his voice started to be like Michael's than it went deeper. This man is not Michael. Just try it dear, and let me know.

I was talking about the host guy sounding mean but apparently he wasn't so never mind...  :lol:

But yeah I heard MJ's voice go deep when he said "Thank you all" but I thought his voice was actually deep anyway?

I think his jumping around & chanting "This is it" maybe he was either high or pretending to be high, to create the confusion and get people talking/wondering...also when he "died" people would look back and say "well he did act differently so it's no wonder he passed, if he was taking drugs..." so it would be more convincing...ahh I don't know  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are my friend

In thinking about if the O2 guy was a double or not, I got wondering about the lines on his left palm.  If someone has a better shot of the O2 guy's left palm please put it up for comparison.  The only one I could find is: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I then found 3 pics of the real Michael's left palm:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (you need to scroll down for that one)

Let me know your opinions!  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are my friend

Whenever I see this picture of the real Michael standing at the curtain watching the O2 crowd, I gotta believe that the two are not the same people.  The one at the curtain sure looks like the MIchael we know much more than the O2 guy.  IMHO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions