Re: Who YOU Are Makes A Difference!
February 21, 2011, 10:51:54 AM
The second one put a smile on my face but the first one made me cry...

We're going through hell with our 18yr old right now; ironically his name is Michael.  There's major stress between him and his father...to the point he's run THREE times & been suspended from school for smoking Mary-J.  Sometimes I feel caught between TWO teenagers and want to slap both of them.  :lol:

But I do know and told him one night when we were up talking till 3am God has a purpose & a plan for his life. That he's worthy of love & I didn't name him Michael for nothing. He's heard God call his name while playing the drums...and music will be the hook in his heart that will get him; he now plays for his Youth Group Worship Team at Church and the YG leader is working on this situation.

I've told Michael it's no coincidence he was the first boy born in at least 3 generations, had the cord wrapped around his neck 3 times just like my Aunt's (Whom I'm NAMED AFTER) baby boy that died stillborn because of it...the nurses and the doctor (Christian) all said his Guardian Angels were watching over him. I lost very little blood and NOBODY knew the cord was wrapped around his neck till he was born! There was no sign in the monitors of the baby being in distress. (Because he wasn't  ;)  ) They couldn't keep me on my back side...I'd have contractions and kept rolling over on my hands & knees to their frustration... *snicker snicker ...Which is what you're supposed to do in these cases, until it was time to push. So God knew & I just did it.  :lol:

L.O.V.E. to all
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

all4loveandbelieve

February 21, 2011, 11:59:30 AM
Quote from: "MsTrinity333"

We're going through hell with our 18yr old right now; ironically his name is Michael.  There's major stress between him and his father...to the point he's run THREE times & been suspended from school for smoking Mary-J.  Sometimes I feel caught between TWO teenagers and want to slap both of them.  :lol:

But I do know and told him one night when we were up talking till 3am God has a purpose & a plan for his life. That he's worthy of love & I didn't name him Michael for nothing. He's heard God call his name while playing the drums...and music will be the hook in his heart that will get him; he now plays for his Youth Group Worship Team at Church and the YG leader is working on this situation.

I've told Michael it's no coincidence he was the first boy born in at least 3 generations, had the cord wrapped around his neck 3 times just like my Aunt's (Whom I'm NAMED AFTER) baby boy that died stillborn because of it...the nurses and the doctor (Christian) all said his Guardian Angels were watching over him. I lost very little blood and NOBODY knew the cord was wrapped around his neck till he was born! There was no sign in the monitors of the baby being in distress. (Because he wasn't  ;)  ) They couldn't keep me on my back side...I'd have contractions and kept rolling over on my hands & knees to their frustration... *snicker snicker ...Which is what you're supposed to do in these cases, until it was time to push. So God knew & I just did it.  :lol:

L.O.V.E. to all

@="MsTrinity333 I am so sorry you have to go through all of this. I know how it is I live this everyday of my life. Teenagers rebelling towards parents, they take drugs, they steal. I am a psychologist, if you need any help please PM me I will be more than glad to help you, the best I can . Usually it is better talking face to face but unfortunetaly we can't. God bless you, be positive and everything will be ok.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MissG

February 21, 2011, 05:53:50 PM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
It's vitally essential that our A.R.M.Y of L.O.V.E continue to spread Michael's message of truth, harmony, and charity as near and far as possible.

Lord knows, there's enough to be upset about these days and some of the recent events  have been quite distressing.   But we shouldn't worry because we have faith that Michael is alive and well and all is being revealed piece by peace... BAM!

In the meantime, how can we make a difference and love someone unconditionally?  

YOU Matter.   Who YOU Are Makes A Difference.  Share the LOVE!

Please, my fellow hoaxers, take a moment to view this short video.  It will be rewarding, I promise!
[/size]
[youtube:2eg7bpqy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUKgFkEpnz8&feature=related[/youtube:2eg7bpqy]

Thanks so much for the PM. Great advice in that video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

February 23, 2011, 02:21:49 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "MsTrinity333"

L.O.V.E. to all

@="MsTrinity333 I am so sorry you have to go through all of this. I know how it is I live this everyday of my life. Teenagers rebelling towards parents, they take drugs, they steal. I am a psychologist, if you need any help please PM me I will be more than glad to help you, the best I can . Usually it is better talking face to face but unfortunetaly we can't. God bless you, be positive and everything will be ok.

Thanks for the love & support.   8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

Elsa

February 24, 2011, 09:25:05 AM
Thank you Soldier of Love for posting this. I didn't watch the video when I first saw the message - I didn't think I had time - but I felt drawn to look at it tonight.  I really did need to watch both the video and the Speech tonight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2011, 04:22:35 PM
Thank you! The first video made me cry... It's a beautiful and important message  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions