pepperTopic starter

I've been wondering about this point for a while.  Perhaps someone who is familiar with Jehovah's Witness beliefs could share their opinion on this.

Jackson's burial has been delayed by division among Jackson family members, though it was matriarch Katherine Jackson who would make the final decision, brother Jermaine Jackson recently told CNN.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Would Katherine Jackson bury Michael under a stained-glass window that depicts Jesus physically ascending into Heaven?  Something that Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe is true?

The Jehovah's Witnesses and the Resurrection of Jesus

The Watchtower organization says that Jesus did not rise from the dead in the same body he died in (You Can Live Forever on Paradise Earth, p. 143-44). Instead, it says that He rose as a spirit creature and that the material body of Jesus was taken away by God the Father. Therefore, they deny the physical resurrection of Christ.

Jesus said in John 2:19-21 that He would raise Himself from the dead. . . physically. The Jehovah's Witnesses teach that Jesus did not rise from the dead in the same body He died in.  Also, at His ascension people watched Jesus rise to be with the Father. They saw His body ascend. That is why it can be said that Jesus, the man, is the mediator between God and man (1 Tim. 2:5).  

Ascension Window Sarcophagus promotional photo
(© 1952 Forest Lawn Memorial-Park Association)

His ("Michael's") free-standing marble sarcophagus is located at the far west end of the main (east/west) hallway of the Holly Terrace section, beneath large stained glass windows depicting The Ascension of Jesus.  (The ascension of Jesus' physical body into heaven)  

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy

Hello guys.Nothing keep sense.The grave is so empty and cold,even no name.And if its so private how come these fotos on the net?Is it legal to set private stuff on internet without promision of the family?I love Michael dearly but I feel no emotion when I see this tomb.Somtimes I think that our baby is more powerfull than we all aware of.And another thing is the youtube video of doctor Murray.I listen again to it and I believe that he speek with Michaels words.He say thanks for the love and support to my and my family.But I was thinking that if Murray killed Michael than who will support him?Not one fan right?They are all pissed off on him arent they?I would.Maybe we must search here?Greetz.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

'This private service was extended to 250 guests, while 435 media persons were allowed to cover the service from behind barricades kept at a considerable distance away from the service. Several fans also attended the funeral but they were kept at beyond the security perimeter outside the cemetery. The Glendale police reported that the service proceeded smoothly without any hassles and nobody was arrested during or after the course of it.
It is reported that Jackson’s grave will be off-limits to his fans and they will only be allowed to see the part of the stately tomb that displays “The Last Supper Window”, a recreation of Da Vinci’s original masterpiece.'

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley