MissG

Re: Media Offer from Wonderwall Magazine
February 15, 2011, 06:33:40 AM
I have been searching their web You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The concept is a bit blurry to me. I am not sure what they want to accomplished with their publication.

Writing about the theories and research regarding MJ´s death can be positive when and always treated with respect and not being used just as a laughing box.

To talk about the death hoax is to present Michael´s life in a nut shell, all his pain and conspiracies against him, as people taking his money i.e.
It is important to present Michael as an humanitarian who did not have a weird life but needed to deal with weird situations that leaded him to his "death".

As long as Michael and We are treated with respect, and can spread the voice and truth about MJ, I am ok with the cooperation with that magazine.

I am also ok with the idea of donating the income from the articles for different causes as well as using part of that income to pay the hosting of the forum and whatever costs involved. So far we have not been asked for economical cooperation and this is an oportunity to "support" the platform and whatever charities may come along.

I hope this new magazine will be able to use theories and so called conspiracies to show that Michael Jackson was unfairly treated by media and leeaches all over his life as well as promoting the idea that may be we have been lied about regarding MJ´s death.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

February 15, 2011, 06:43:54 AM
I say we should go for it.  The distrust is obviously something we've learned and it's a good thing but hopefully this will all be above-board and nothing will be printed without approval.  The only sticking point I can see is the fact that not all of us have the same theories regarding the hoax so is there going to be some kind of formal direction these articles are going to take or are they just going to be an accumulation of the facts as we know them (as on the index page)?  What I mean by that is , will there be an overriding theory that will represent all of us or will it be made clear that there are many different ideas?  I know some won't be happy about certain aspects such as NWO, Illuminati etc being cited as reasons and then having readers assume that's what we all believe.  Yes we want our story out there but it's a bit more tricky when our stories aren't all the same! ;) Same goes with the religious stuff, many people here will want that mentioned and many won't.  It'll be a balancing act that's for sure!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

February 15, 2011, 08:12:37 AM
If anyone is curious as to exactly what they publish then just check out their website...wonderwallmagazine.com...I hope those of you who do check it out have better luck then I did because I don't know if it's just my computer or what but whenever I clicked on something to view it I never got the article or pics to show up on my screen but feel free to try.As for whether to do it or not,if the estate disagrees then I guess it will be a no go,just be careful :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 15, 2011, 08:53:03 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"

I would suggest that we stick to the more palatable pieces of evidence, at least initially.  There's at least 50+ good reasons why we think Michael is alive and hoaxed his death, without bringing up the NWO and Illuminati, doubles and numbers theories, etc.  

Definitely agree with this one. We can share the info we have found without bringing up NWO/illuminati and numerology of the hoax etc.

I agree with you guys.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

February 15, 2011, 08:58:21 AM
I think we are all agreeing that we are not agreeing upon the reasons that Michael left.  We also agree, it appears, from the ones who think it a good idea, to do the magazine, that the articles should be focused upon the discrepancies in the entire death hoax.  NOT the reasons for doing it.  WE DO NOT KNOW Michael, and presuming that we KNOW why he's done this is verging on just silly and we'd get called out on that.  Anyone can speculate and almost all we do is that.  We love Michael, and research more than most of the world, so we feel we know him more than the world.  But, to the world, THAT in itself makes us just as crazy.  I don't know how much monthly info we can give on the discrepancies, maybe not give it all out at once?  Maybe begin by telling our story.  Beginning with Souza... then slowly release the discrepancies in the hoax monthly?  To get into .."oh I believe it's because of Sony" or the NWO or illum. or God or religion...  this will send them off to just dismiss us and what good we try to do.  I would if someone told me Elvis left because aliens came and took him, and to the world who don't believe, some of our ideas, (though sound to us) are that crazy to the world.  
I pray for this situation.
BTW...on a different ♪ so I don't have to find a place to put this comment,
Last night I had a reoccurring nightmare about a very violent domestic abuse marriage I was in.  I woke up panicky.  Then opened my eyes and though there in the dark....oh my gosh!!!  I know why MIchael couldn't sleep.  The thoughts of what he'd been through as..not only a child and the press haunting him and the stress from vultures, but the trials!!!  I'm sure that was traumatic as my nightmares are to me.  Post traumatic stress disorder.  He probably tried all he could to block it out and sleep without dreams.  I take melatonin to sleep and still it comes to me at night after being out of it 8 years.  POOOOOR MIchael.  He was so haunted by his very life it over took even his unconsciousness.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

February 15, 2011, 09:12:03 AM
It doesn't matter what I say but for the sake of saying it here goes. I really think they are going to use you, abuse you and spit you out to be laughed at. Yes it would be written here and then twisted and trashed into what ever they wanted to print. To me it sounds like more people trying to use poor Michael to gain popularity and use this forum to do it. They don't need us at all. They can write whatever they want. But what do they do, use this forum as a scapegoat, a box of crazies. And it's real funny it takes them this long to approach someone here. Do what you like though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

February 15, 2011, 09:33:19 AM
I would only advise that when you do write that first article, start simple with all the oddities we've collected that are featured in the index page. That way, you're piquing their interest without going "out there."  :D Good luck with it! The worse that could happen is that they twist our words but if people go on this site via their link, they can get the truth and they are not a major publication so if anything, they run the risk of losing visitors instead of us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

suspicious mind

February 15, 2011, 09:44:49 AM
i could be wrong but i think when we signed on here the agreement was that whatever we contributed belonged to the site owner , or at least that is what i understood. just thought everyone should be reminded of that as this goes forward.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Serenitys_Dream

February 15, 2011, 09:53:18 AM
This situation is a damned if you do and a damned if you don't.

What we have to consider:
1. If we don't cooperate with this magazine, they could still publish the material found on the site. Rewriting it any way they choose and we would have less input into the articles but the magazine would not be connected to us.

2. If we cooperate with this magazine, they can edit the material and still present it as they choose but after the first article we would know the angle that would be used. But the magazine would have piggy backed us for sales already. As a result we may get more visitors to the site but If we then decided to withdraw our support the magazine could continue to write the articles anyway they chose to but possibly disconnect from the site.

Also depending on how this magazine is accepted by the public, we have no idea what the effect will be on the acceptance or denial of the hoax and the whether we will be labelled even further publicly as "crazies".

3. The members of this forum, do not even agree on the major theories. I for one am adamant that the doubles theory is majorly flawed as it has been presented on the site. The twin theory is totally illogical. I believe that both of those theories have contributed to the loss of credibility, for both us and the hoax, that we have been experiencing. These theories and many others have affected the entire hoax. How can we, in good conscious, present these theories as factual when we can't even agree that they are even truly plausible?

4. I know that Souza is the administrator of this site but she is not the spokesperson for the entire hoax community and not even for myself. I believe that before "We" decide anything in regards to this that members and administrators of other forums should be approached for their thoughts on this idea.

5.After reading Souza's post, it is apparent that she will do what she wants whether we like it or not.

You all know I never ask permission to talk to the media about the hoax, and this time I won't either, because unless someone can show me that these people can't be trusted, I think this will be a great platform to get the story out there.

Souza is not asking us for our permission, she has already decided what she is planning to do. She is justifying why she believes this to be a good idea; in other words selling us on why her decision to cooperate with this magazine is a good idea. Well, that is presumptuous of Souza and disrespectful to us all, if we are a "team". Now, Souza is free to do as she pleases but don't try and disguise that as "US" deciding because that isn't what is going on here. At this point, I am concerned that Souza has forgotten that she is only an investigator in this hoax, just like everyone else and no one elected her to speak for the entire community.

6. This magazine has not even printed a single issue yet, they have no readers. They could very well be using Michael's name as a marketing tool. If we can write articles, we can create our own magazine and then would have full control over the content and any all proceeds could be donated to a charity of our choice.

I will not be participating in this, not because I don't think that we should be utilizing the media to get the message out but because we need to control what appears in print and is attached to our investigations. In this format, control is taken completely out of our hands, given to Souza to edit any articles before submission to the magazine and then further given to the magazine to make further changes to the submitted pieces.

Souza, if you choose to continue this, without further consideration for the members of this forum and others within the hoax community, I feel that this will reflect poorly on you; I will definitely lose respect for you, and withdraw my support of this forum itself. You do not have the blessing of the members here or the community at large. This is not your choice to make alone, on ours or Michael's behalf.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 15, 2011, 10:14:23 AM
SD, you are again judging me before I have even voiced what I am planning to write. Besides that, I asked others to participate and I also said I would post it here first. Nowhere in this thread have I said that I am going to throw in the double theory or any other theory people do or do not agree on. In fact, I have not said anything at all about the content of the first article I want to write. Maybe you should hold your horses until you have read the draft. The only thing I have stated is that I do not have to ask permission to talk to any newspaper about the hoax, since we all (and therefore me as well) can do whatever we want. I never claimed to be a spokesperson for anyone and I will not speak for the members of this forum. Maybe you should wait with your judgement on me until you have read what I am about to write first.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

February 15, 2011, 10:23:48 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
SD, you are again judging me before I have even voiced what I am planning to write. Besides that, I asked others to participate and I also said I would post it here first. Nowhere in this thread have I said that I am going to throw in the double theory or any other theory people do or do not agree on. In fact, I have not said anything at all about the content of the first article I want to write. Maybe you should hold your horses until you have read the draft. The only thing I have stated is that I do not have to ask permission to talk to any newspaper about the hoax, since we all (and therefore me as well) can do whatever we want. I never claimed to be a spokesperson for anyone and I will not speak for the members of this forum. Maybe you should wait with your judgement on me until you have read what I am about to write first.
No, This isn't me judging you at all. You have made it perfectly clear that you have decided to do this with or without our blessing. Since this is the case then as I said, I will no longer support this forum or you personally. If you want to write articles and publish them in this magazine, then you do so as yourself and keep the rest of us out of it.

You do not speak for me, your views do not even reflect my own and you have a lot of nerve to say "what I am planning to write" and " I have not said anything at all about the content of the first article I want to write." This is telling us all that you have decided this and that you will be writing the articles maybe with some input from others on the content. It doesn't matter what the rest of us feel about this then. Well, no one crowned you Queen of the hoax community and you do not dictate to us.

Well, say hello to Dutch Pearl Jr. unfreaken believable, use the material that the forum members have uncovered to write articles/book so a magazine/book can profit.

And to think, I have been defending your ass on mjhd.net...perhaps I should be careful about whom I decide to back up.
Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 10:27:43 AM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

February 15, 2011, 10:26:18 AM
Of course Souza, you can do whatever you like, and inkeeping with your claim not to be a spokesperson for anyone, I would like to ask that you make it clear in any articles you submit, that the views expressed are your own and not necessarily those of other hoax believers and especially not MJ's. I don't see how anyone can have a problem then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 15, 2011, 10:34:50 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
No, This isn't me judging you at all. You have made it perfectly clear that you have decided to do this with or without our blessing. Since this is the case then as I said, I will no longer support this forum or you personally. If you want to write articles and publish them in this magazine, then you do so as yourself and keep the rest of us out of it.

You do not speak for me, your views do not even reflect my own and you have a lot of nerve to say "what I am planning to write" and " I have not said anything at all about the content of the first article I want to write." This is telling us all that you have decided this and that you will be writing the articles maybe with some input from others on the content. It doesn't matter what the rest of us feel about this then. Well, no one crowned you Queen of the hoax community and you do not dictate to us.

Well, say hello to Dutch Pearl Jr. unfreaken believable, use the material that the forum members have uncovered to write articles/book so a magazine/book can profit.

And to think, I have been defending your ass on mjhd.net...perhaps I should be careful about whom I decide to back up.

You are free to do whatever you want SD, and I never asked you to back me up anywhere. You have been wrong about me before, you are again now. Until you have read the piece, you can't possibly judge it. Yet you do. I thought we had learned more the past 20 months.

Maybe you should start your own forum and show people you can do a better job. You have my blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2011, 10:42:33 AM
Quote from: "curls"
Of course Souza, you can do whatever you like, and inkeeping with your claim not to be a spokesperson for anyone, I would like to ask that you make it clear in any articles you submit, that the views expressed are your own and not necessarily those of other hoax believers and especially not MJ's. I don't see how anyone can have a problem then.

Good idea. That way it clears us from any unnecessary drama that I already see is brewing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

suspicious mind

February 15, 2011, 10:49:04 AM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Quote from: "curls"

Good idea. That way it clears us from any unnecessary drama that I already see is brewing.

i would think that could go a long way in setting the tone for the integrity of the magazine as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal