~Souza~Topic starter

Re: Media Offer from Wonderwall Magazine
February 17, 2011, 04:39:44 PM
For those who think the info on this site is dangerous for Mike, I have news for your. This forum is public and had over a million unique visitors in 2010. So in that case you should rethink posting anything on here.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 17, 2011, 04:46:37 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I still want to know about the money issue.....   :?
There is no money issue anymore. I just mailed the guy that he can write his own article and that he can use the info from this website if he wants without quoting it. I am done with the backstabbing, the `Souza is a powertripping dictator´ and name calling.

Nobody is backstabbing you Souza. If it is backstabbing when people tell their opinion about your behaviour then it is. I do respect you and consider you as a friend but it doesn't mean that I'm not going to say anything when I see something wrong. If you want us to shut our mouths up and keep it to ourselves all the time, sorry but that seems impossible to me. Let people tell what they think. It is not backstabbing or calling you names.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2011, 04:51:58 PM
I don't know what to say to you Souza to make you feel better.  I know you trusted your decision.  I know a lot of us trusted you too.  I feel bad- we all do that this divided us all so much.  Quite another test.  They keep befalling us lately.
I guess we'll just have to wait now and see what becomes of the article/magazine.  
Truth is that we ARE known about.  Anyone who wants info can come to us...
I just am grateful that you had the idea to make this site for us to join together in L.O.V.E. and hope we can find a way back to that, because with the trial coming we will be tested as never before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2011, 04:54:59 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"

Sorry but who cares about the money? we can collect the money among us if we want to make a donation. do we need someone else to pay it to us? All I care is Michael's safety and that's it.

I care, obviously.   Thats why i asked.   You miss the point.  

Souza has addressed the issue now, and thats all i wanted.   I didnt ask for sarcasm and your own opinions on the matter, PureLove.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 17, 2011, 04:55:31 PM
There is no money issue anymore. I just mailed the guy that he can write his own article and that he can use the info from this website if he wants without quoting it. I am done with the backstabbing, the `Souza is a powertripping dictator´ and name calling.

Nobody is backstabbing you Souza. If it is backstabbing when people tell their opinion about your behaviour then it is. I do respect you and consider you as a friend but it doesn't mean that I'm not going to say anything when I see something wrong. If you want us to shut our mouths up and keep it to ourselves all the time, sorry but that seems impossible to me. Let people tell what they think. It is not backstabbing or calling you names.

Go and read what has been written on the other forum PureLove and tell me if that is respectful in your eyes. Like I said, I am done with this and with the accusations towards me. The guy can do his article the way he wants. I will not send him anything at all but I will tell him I have no problems with using anything I wrote. Don't expect anything from me the next time and don't get mad at ME when he writes stuff you don't agree with. I tried to get everyone involved to at least have a shot at controlling it ourselves, but whatever I do, it is never the right thing in the eyes of the members.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2011, 05:01:47 PM
i can see a lot of pot calling the kettle black here :shock: where has everyone been getting their information about all things michael since he exploded on the stage its called media and everyone twists the facts to suit them self even with this hoax the media is still providing the clues  :geek: so what do you do you turn the tables play them at their own game  :idea: is that not what michael and the rest of his cast are doing :?: michael once said sony underestimated him now it looks like many here are :cry: this issue has been simmering for a few days now long enough for the  genius known as michael jackson to be fully aware of all possiblities on any media exsposure how are we suppose to get the real message of this hoax out to a wider audience without media  :?: ;ets bring the love back and stop judging peoples opinions that do not always agree with our own .its all for L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 17, 2011, 05:10:27 PM

Go and read what has been written on the other forum PureLove and tell me if that is respectful in your eyes. Like I said, I am done with this and with the accusations towards me. The guy can do his article the way he wants. I will not send him anything at all but I will tell him I have no problems with using anything I wrote. Don't expect anything from me the next time and don't get mad at ME when he writes stuff you don't agree with. I tried to get everyone involved to at least have a shot at controlling it ourselves, but whatever I do, it is never the right thing in the eyes of the members.

Well actually I wrote that your post was amazing that you were going to send him. It was a great job without including NWO issue. You can not please everyone. So maybe it is better this way. I do not have a membership on the net. I haven't read the things that were written there. I'm so sorry to hear that hun. I thought you were talking about the things that were written on this forum. I'm taking my words back then. Also I'm taking my words back that you did wrong to ban SD as I didn't know what she was writing on the other forum. I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through. Big HUGS for you too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2011, 05:41:19 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
I do not agree with Souza doing this without consultation with other forum administrators and members. If we do not agree as a whole on this, division is created and Michael's message is about unity and bringing us together. Souza has not been elected as our spokesperson and does not speak for Michael, me or anyone else. Souza turned my post original post around  with a rude response and calling me judgmental when I was disagreeing with her, pointing out things "we" should consider, and possible outcomes of taking this action. There is no "love" in her posts to myself and others, who disagree with her actions. There is disrespect, rudeness, cruelty , and dismissal, and many members continue to ignore this behaviour and attitude which I find very upsetting.

Souza's posted a draft of her first article in the thread; you must realize that the entire time she was arguing with me, she had already created that article. In other words, she was never asking for anyone's opinion on any proposed articles at all...this was straight up manipulation. She had already decided what she was doing and had actually already written the first article for the Wonderwall Magazine.

I don't care if some members believe that the article is well written (not all members do though but I will not name names) or any of the other accolades some forum members are bestowing on her; she has lied, manipulated and deceived us all once again. Members of this forum are afraid to speak their mind honestly, as they have witnessed the abuse that occurs, if you don't agree with Souza or the group; the ridicule, ganging up, dismissal, rudeness etc and then eventual banning or being told to leave. This isn't "thinking for yourself" this is being bullied and dictated to. Leaving the forum means no longer being a member of the community and feeling alone and excluded when so many others don't believe Michael is alive. This is not right nor just.

Souza has admitted to other deceptions/manipulations and just because you admit to that doesn't excuse it. She has made at least one fake account on the forum to play with people and "show how easily they believe in fakes", she was aware of at least one other fake accounts made by a member on twitter and with her blessing, she received information from an anonymous informer, who directed her research and beliefs which she then shoves down all of our throats as the only truth, whether we agree with her or not. All of this does reflect on someone's character and many of those who have written about their experiences with Souza, are being labelled as at fault. When the fault actually lies with the person in the centre of all this discord, Souza herself.

Many members have left or been banned from the site, there is something wrong here. When are we going to say enough is enough and be tolerant of others views, treating each other with respect, caring and understanding? When are we going to stand up to any authoritarian figure, when their behaviour is not acceptable and when are we going to stop being afraid of anyone and back up those who are thinking for themselves? This forum is a reflection of a larger world view and where is the love really because I can't see it anymore. It's just hollow words written on a screen and actions are speaking much louder. We are failing Michael, each other, and ourselves.

Thank you SD for saying exactly how I feel, and I'm sure there are others also who feel this way. The part underlined in red sums up where I am on this forum right now. I no longer post for this very reason, because I get tired of being attacked if I have different views than Souza and others. So I am now just a lurker, I love being here, and being among others who love MJ and feel that this could be a special place... and I don't want to leave. But I feel in order to do that I have to keep my opinions to myself for fear of getting banned or ridiculed. This is not meant to hurt anyone...it's just how I feel and believe me I have had my feelings hurt a few times on this forum, but I put a smile on my face and try always to treat others as I want to be treated! It's all for LOVE!!

LOVE & Blessings to All :)
Keep the FAITH!!
Michael....I LOVE You More!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 17, 2011, 06:47:30 PM
I guess, no one read my post! Now I know how Souza feels. I am reading, that everyone is bickering again. I guess it is useless to write post into this forum. I guess people do not like posts that are about love.. They would love posts that are about fights. I guess It is not worth it. So hope you will resolve this issue.. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

February 17, 2011, 06:51:53 PM

Well actually I wrote that your post was amazing that you were going to send him. It was a great job without including NWO issue. You can not please everyone. So maybe it is better this way. I do not have a membership on the net. I haven't read the things that were written there. I'm so sorry to hear that hun. I thought you were talking about the things that were written on this forum. I'm taking my words back then. Also I'm taking my words back that you did wrong to ban SD as I didn't know what she was writing on the other forum. I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through. Big HUGS for you too.

Souza you can win some or you can lose some.  Now being backstabbed that is a NO NO> That's why I wrote my post. We should be more united, but instead we are fighting. Opinions matter, but as discussed as adults, not badmouthing. we did not know that SD was backstabbing you and for that I am sorry.  Like they say watch out for karma it will come back to bite your ass. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

February 17, 2011, 07:11:53 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "Yambo3003"
“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you." --Matthew 7:1-2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 17, 2011, 07:12:28 PM
Quote from: "MJ_ForeverandAlways"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

Members of this forum are afraid to speak their mind honestly, as they have witnessed the abuse that occurs, if you don't agree with Souza or the group; the ridicule, ganging up, dismissal, rudeness etc and then eventual banning or being told to leave. This isn't "thinking for yourself" this is being bullied and dictated to. Leaving the forum means no longer being a member of the community and feeling alone and excluded when so many others don't believe Michael is alive. This is not right nor just.

Thank you SD for saying exactly how I feel, and I'm sure there are others also who feel this way. The part underlined in red sums up where I am on this forum right now. I no longer post for this very reason, because I get tired of being attacked if I have different views than Souza and others. So I am now just a lurker, I love being here, and being among others who love MJ and feel that this could be a special place... and I don't want to leave. But I feel in order to do that I have to keep my opinions to myself for fear of getting banned or ridiculed. This is not meant to hurt anyone...it's just how I feel and believe me I have had my feelings hurt a few times on this forum, but I put a smile on my face and try always to treat others as I want to be treated! It's all for LOVE!!

LOVE & Blessings to All :)
Keep the FAITH!!
Michael....I LOVE You More!!

I have to disagree. I was opposed to Souza many many times. When I find something wrong or when I agree or disagree, I directly write it no matter if she's a mod or an admin BUT I was never ever banned. People do not get banned just because of opposing to the idea. But being rude and judgemental can not be acceptable. So I do not get why some people are afraid to say what they really think. As long as you do not post rude comments, I don't believe that you would be banned. There're many people on this forum writing many different theories, we all write our own opinions. I'm sorry to hear that your feelings were hurt but I believe that you should keep on posting. We all get into arguments sometimes but all families have arguments, right? No need to stop posting in my opinion. Blessings...
Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 07:22:29 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 17, 2011, 07:21:13 PM
“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you." --Matthew 7:1-2

In another word what goes around comes around.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

February 17, 2011, 07:34:20 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

February 17, 2011, 07:39:46 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

Yamboo this I meant for SD NOT FOR SOUZA.. AFTER I READ ALL OF WHAT SHE HAS DONE, IT WILL COME BACK TO HER. SOUZA DOES NOT DESERVE ALL OF THIS. I WROTE A NICE AND CLEAR POST BUT NO ONE LISTENS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal