Re: TIAI February 14
February 15, 2011, 03:56:10 PM
Quote from: "Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible"
Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it,.... The love of the church to Christ, which is inextinguishable and insuperable, by the many waters and floods of wicked and ungodly men; neither by their flattery and fair promises; nor by their cruel edicts, force and persecution; by neither can they withdraw the love of the saints from Christ, nor tempt them to desert his interest: nor by all the afflictions God is pleased to bring upon them; rather their love is increased thereby, which they consider as effects of the love, wisdom, and faithfulness of God, as designed for their good: nor even by their sins and corruptions; for though, through the aboundings of these, their love may wax cold, yet it never becomes extinct; it may be left, but not lost; its fervency may be abated, but that itself remains: nor by Satan's temptations, who sometimes comes in like a flood, threatening to carry all before him; but the Spirit lifts up a standard against him, and maintains his own work of faith and love, Isaiah 59:19; nor by the terrors of the law, and the apprehensions of divine wrath, they are sometimes pressed with, signified by waves and floods, Psalm 88:6; nor by all the hardships and difficulties, scoffs and reproaches, which attend believers in their Christian race; which are so far from alienating their affections from Christ, that they rather endear him the more unto them, and make heaven, and the enjoyment of him there, the more desirable;

if a man would give, all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned; it is true of the love of Christ to his people, as also what is said before; but is rather to be understood of the love of the church to Christ; which is a grace so valuable, as not to be purchased with money: if this, or any other grace, is to be bought, it is to be bought without money and without price; it is to be had freely of Christ; and, where possessed, will not be parted with for anything that may be offered; if a rich man's whole estate was offered for it, to a lover of Christ; yea, the riches of the Indies, or the vast treasures of the whole globe, on condition of his parting with him, and deserting his cause and interest, and dropping or neglecting his love to him, it would be treated by him with the, almost disdain and contempt; see Philippians 3:8. Now all this is used by the church as an argument to gain her request, "set me as a seal", &c. Sol 8:6; since my soul is all in flames of love to thee, which cannot be quenched by all I suffer on thy account; nor will be parted with for all that the world can give me. This love of the church reaches to Christ, and to all that belong to him, even to a little sister, as in Sol 8:8.

Thank you TS!! :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

angel

February 15, 2011, 07:22:21 PM
Great message, TS.  Well said posts from lilwendy, RK, Souza, and navibli.  My pastor talked about this very subject Sunday, about the Word of God being our personal love letter, we just have to choose to receive it.  Souza, you may not talk about love often, but I can read between the lines.  Your heart is full of His love and you send a message loud and clear to all of us.  You care and it shows through your actions and faithfulness to this forum.  May God bless you, TS, and everyone who is traveling on this fantastic journey.  L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

February 15, 2011, 11:45:16 PM
Quote from: "GodhaschosenMJ"
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "GodhaschosenMJ"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Souza i must say it is a pleasant surprise to hear you talking about love...... I never thought this was possible .....

Good night everyone  :D
Was this post necessary? Did it help show your love for others? At least something good can come out of something bad! Look at how you have inspired people to show their love to Souza!
     Your doing a fabulous job Souza at taking all the criticism and marching on! I appreciate that you didn't stoop to MO's level and even bother rebutting her good-bye post!! Keep up the good work, love will conquer all!!

Did I miss something...is Mo gone?
Well here is the last part of a very long post, by MO:

Dear people, I'm extremely happy to have my life back on track, and I will never ever allow anyone or anything to cause a mess like this hoax and the key players involved in it caused to the lives of me and my children.

Whatever you want to do with this message is fine with me, that's your own decision. Please don't expect any posts, tweets or whatsoever about MJ related things from me anymore, because there won't be any. I'm done.

Wishing you all the best and a lot of wisdom,

Monique

Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2011, 12:03:22 AM
Upon further pondering on the water theme this popped into my mind:
 water is necessary for all of life...without it all living things die.

And, ironically, fire (for the most part) can be extinguished with a huge dose of water. Kinda reminds me of MJ's "Let it burn" drama on stage in TII! Perhaps, he is signaling to us that soon, and very soon, the flames will be doused with plenty of water?!?!?!? In that case, let it rain!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

bec

February 16, 2011, 12:06:12 AM
Puddle from which the flower grew after stepped on at the end of Hold My Hand video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

February 16, 2011, 04:51:41 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Puddle from which the flower grew after stepped on at the end of Hold My Hand video.

it remind me of the palm island dubai i've watch some video in youtube about it. And it says famous artist already purchased home on palm island like michael jackson and david beckham.you can look for it in youtube im sure they mentioned it. when i saw the last part of the video with the guy stepping on the puddle and the palm tree reflecting in it. palm island suddenly came to my mind.sorry for my bad english
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Before you judge me try hard to love me

February 16, 2011, 04:55:52 AM
i found it heres the link

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Before you judge me try hard to love me

February 16, 2011, 10:53:35 AM
OK...
Since we're still on this Song of Solomon redirect I decided to dig a little deeper; after all TS & Michael are known to be cryptic and multi-layered so here's what I found via Wikipedia:

Many Waters is a 1986 novel by Madeleine L'Engle, part of the author's Time Quartet (also known as the Time Quintet). The title is taken from the Song of Solomon 8:7: "Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it. If a man were to give all his wealth for love, it would be utterly scorned."

The principal characters of the story are Sandy and Dennys Murry, twin brothers who are, ironically, somewhat out of place (they are "normal") in the context of the multifarious and eccentric Murry family from A Wrinkle in Time. The action of the story follows that of A Wind in the Door but precedes the climactic, apocalyptic events of A Swiftly Tilting Planet.

Plot summary

In the middle of a New England winter, the boys accidentally disturb an experiment in their parents' lab. A sonic boom - a blast of heat - and the boys find they have been transported to a vast, trackless desert which is shaken by periodic earthquakes. Providentially, they encounter a water prospector named Japheth who offers to help them find refuge at the nearest oasis. Sandy and Dennys are intrigued by the creatures which accompany them on their trip through this (as they initially assume) alien world, which include a two-foot-tall mammoth; a pair of unicorns which appear simultaneously to be, and not to be; and humans much shorter than the brothers are.

After a long ride through the desert during which they develop a severe case of heat stroke, the boys are separated when the unicorn Dennys is riding disappears. Sandy remains with Japheth and his elderly grandfather Lamech and is tended to by a variety of improbable beings, including a pelican. Dennys reappears in another tent, only to be bodily thrown into a refuse heap. Now seriously ill, he comes under the care of a friendly family with a large tent in the center of the oasis, headed by a gruff but kindly patriarch. As he recovers from his "sun-sickness", Dennys learns that his benefactor is in fact Japheth's father and Lamech's son - and his name is Noah. It soon becomes apparent that the boys have been transported back to Biblical times, just before the Great Flood. The pelican, scarab beetle and lion turn out to be the animal hosts of seraphim, who are surprisingly knowledgeable about quantum physics and twentieth century Earth. The nephilim, who also transform into animals, distrust the twins. They use their human wives to try to discover why Sandy and Dennys have come to the oasis, and whether they represent a threat.

Separated for much of the book, the twins become more independent of each other, and learn that neither they nor reality itself is as ordinary as they previously supposed. Both gain maturity over the course of about a year in the desert with Noah and his family. They each fall in love with Noah's daughter Yalith, but do not act on their desires. Dennys convinces Noah to reconcile with Lamech, and both twins eventually care for the old man's gardens as they wait to discover a way home. After Lamech's death, Sandy is kidnapped. He refuses to use violence to escape, and is eventually found by Japheth. Both twins worry that Yalith is not to be on the Ark, and neither are they. Nevertheless, they help to build the Ark before returning home via unicorn.

Major themes

The story largely concerns the teenaged twins' emotional coming of age, but, like the other three novels about the Murry family, includes elements of fantasy and Christian theology such as two races of angels: the heavenly seraphim, and the fallen, beautiful mortal-marrying nephilim, the main antagonists of the story (see Genesis 6:1-4. Author Donald R. Hettinga notes that the world of Noah's oasis is especially difficult for "the empirically minded twins" to accept because in L'Engle's theology of "a gradual Fall", it is still populated by manticores and unicorns, "everyone can still see angels," and some people "can still converse intimately with God." Similarities to the fantasy-science fiction works of C. S. Lewis, always present in L'Engle's oeuvre, are particularly notable here. The twins' difficulty in believing in things that exist outside their empiricist world is a trait they must overcome in the story, because it is only by believing in a "virtual unicorn" that they can obtain transportation back to their everyday world.

Biblical and other sources of immortal character names

Although previous books in the series touched on themes of Christian theology, Many Waters makes direct references to Biblical and Qabalistic mysticism, particularly in its supernatural characters. While A Wind in the Door featured a "singular cherubim" with the fabricated name of Proginoskes, many of the seraphim and nephilim are named after obscure mystical entities:

Seraphim

* Adnarel, originally one of the leaders who follow the four leaders who divide the four parts of the year in the Book of Enoch 82:14.
    * Aariel, variant of Ariel, "lion of God". The name occurs with some frequency in the Old Testament and in rabbinical literature. (Note that Aariel frequently appears in the novel in the form of a lion.)
    * Abasdarhon, originally the angel who rules over the fifth hour of the night. The name also appears in the Steganographia of Johannes Trithemius.
    * Abdiel, a seraph in the Sepher Raziel and a character in Milton's Paradise Lost.
    * Akatriel, one of the Angels of Presence.
    * Achsah, wife of Othniel in the Old Testament. Curiously, this seraph is named after a mortal character.
    * Admael, one of the seven angels set over the earth.
    * Adabiel is mentioned in the alt.magick Kaballah FAQ as a member of the seven archangels according to The Hierarchy of the Blessed Angels, but it does not give an author for this volume and it has not been confirmed whether this is the same work as the nine-volume play by Thomas Heywood.
    * Adnachiel is associated by many astrology websites with the zodiac sign Sagittarius[citation needed].

Nephilim

* Ugiel, second of the unholy sefirot according to Moses de Burgos.
    * Rofocale, after Lucifuge Rofocale, governor of Hell in The Sworn Book of Honorius.
    * Eisheth, an angel of prostitution and the consort of the demon Samael.
    * Eblis, variant of Iblis, the primary devil in Islam.
    * Estael is named as an intelligence of Jupiter in The Secret Grimoire of Turiel[3], purportedly a sixteenth-century grimoire.
    * Negarsanel, variant of Nasargiel, an angel of Hell according to The Legends of the Jews by Rabbi Louis Ginzberg.
    * Rugziel, a fallen angel.
    * Rumael, twentieth of the twenty-one named fallen angels in 1 Enoch 69.
    * Rumjal, sixth named of the fallen angels in 1 Enoch 69.
    * Ertrael, another fallen angel named in 1 Enoch.
    * Naamah, another consort of Samael.

Interesting... ;)
[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

February 16, 2011, 11:34:10 PM
Solomon 8:7................could this translate to August 7th??????

Waiting in anticipation of your next post, TS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Sarahli

February 17, 2011, 03:12:24 PM
Beautiful verse TS and very deep  :D  I have tried to grasp a little of its meaning  :lol:  I think it's too deep but well I would say that L.O.V.E. in these dark times is mishandled. Like a sacred ark on a tormented sea it is floating on the surface, water is what sustains it continuously... at the same time enormous waves try to drown it... repeatedly... but they can never succeed because this ark is the essence of everything that is. God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

angel

February 17, 2011, 07:40:56 PM
Found this today.  :)  
[youtube:3lfu4xrb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roiP15WucPA[/youtube:3lfu4xrb]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 17, 2011, 10:41:30 PM
Is this about the flood TS?

Water is the provider of all life and it is the most powerful element on earth. Water extinguishes fire. Water can erode even solid stone over time.

Water is necessary for all life on earth. Not enough and life ceases to exist.

But the flood was a great over abundance of water and it nearly destroyed all life on earth. Except for the ark, and a few survivors who headed the warnings and rode out the flood.

"For 40 days and for 40 nights the law was on her side... but who can stand when she's in demand with her schemes n' plans"
-- dropped from TII Billy Jean

40 days and 40 nights of rain caused the great flood. Noah headed the warnings from God and built an ark on dry land despite the jeers and mocking from his peers, the heathens (lol), and when the flood came, he and his family and loved ones were safely on board. The flood wiped out all life on earth except for Noah and his crew, who rode out the flood, and repopulated the earth afterward.

40 days and 40 nights Moses and his people wandered the desert after walking out of Egypt. To escape, Moses parted the Red Sea allowing his people to walk to safety, and the sea swallowed the Pharaoh's army and drowned them. After walking to safety across the sea, the people turned away from God and worshiped a false idol, the golden cow, and were banished to the desert for 40 days and 40 nights, were given the 10 commandments from the burning bush, ate manna from heaven to survive, and were finally admonished into Israel, the holy land (? shaky on that last bit).

So who's on the ark and who's wandering the desert? Or am I just over hoaxed again?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

February 18, 2011, 12:15:53 AM
@bec.......great post! I had been thinking along those lines as well, but did not know what to do with it....again, great post!
@MsTrinity333...also great post...great way to dig around...well done for sure!

I have also been thinking how perfectly this Song of Solomon 8:7 fits the hoax community in general.  Perhaps, even a bit more with our forum as of late.  
It says, "Many waters cannot quench love"  I take that to mean........there will always be a thirst for love in this world, in the hearts of people.  This forum seems very thirsty for love right now.  
"...neither can the floods drown it."  No matter what you do, what happens, love will not drown, love will not die, love will not go away.....it just won't.  Even with all the negativity on forum, love is still here....it just has to be found again, shown again and shared again.  A flood of negativity will not take away love.  
When I truly read this verse, it's almost like a foreshadow of what happened here:
Many hoaxers cannot quench love,
neither can the hoaxers drown it.

I believe that not only the truth will prevail, but love will prevail over it all.  
I think this has been one of my personal favorites from the Bible. Here is a link to the full Song of Solomon 8 from Biblegateway.com :

I wish you all much love and many blessings!
Wishingstar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2011, 05:47:56 PM
Quote from: "wishingstar"
@bec.......great post! I had been thinking along those lines as well, but did not know what to do with it....again, great post!
@MsTrinity333...also great post...great way to dig around...well done for sure!

I have also been thinking how perfectly this Song of Solomon 8:7 fits the hoax community in general.  Perhaps, even a bit more with our forum as of late.  
It says, "Many waters cannot quench love"  I take that to mean........there will always be a thirst for love in this world, in the hearts of people.  This forum seems very thirsty for love right now.  
"...neither can the floods drown it."  No matter what you do, what happens, love will not drown, love will not die, love will not go away.....it just won't.  Even with all the negativity on forum, love is still here....it just has to be found again, shown again and shared again.  A flood of negativity will not take away love.  
When I truly read this verse, it's almost like a foreshadow of what happened here:
Many hoaxers cannot quench love,
neither can the hoaxers drown it.

I believe that not only the truth will prevail, but love will prevail over it all.  
I think this has been one of my personal favorites from the Bible. Here is a link to the full Song of Solomon 8 from Biblegateway.com :

I wish you all much love and many blessings!
Wishingstar

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  8-) Guess we're all in the same boat (pardon the pun).  ;)
I love sailing. Funny how the Ark subject keeps coming up. Praise the Lord and pass the life jackets!

@ Angel... I LOVE Michael Sweet!  I remember when Stryper was at the Rainbow in Denver...long long ago.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

MJhasSpoken

February 18, 2011, 06:13:11 PM
It reminds me of the floods in Australia...even though many lost their homes or lost everything they still helped each other...they would of been worried about their houses but at the end of the day nothing could stop them from helping each other.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions