Re: New Video 24
December 20, 2009, 08:41:56 AM
Hi there, has anyone got an url for this video?

for the poor germans ... ?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 20, 2009, 08:51:20 AM
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 10:03:21 AM

alternativ geht es auch sämtliche youtube vids über
oder You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

anzusehen
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 10:27:40 AM
Again this goes to show that Paris said what was true to her. If she has been saying the same thing over and over again for years then it's obviously true in her heart. I don't think it was scripted. She spoke with facts, I like that. There is no denying that she is a very smart little girl, I'm sure MJ is very proud of his three children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

December 20, 2009, 10:32:56 AM
Quote from: "ilprincipe"

alternativ geht es auch sämtliche youtube vids über
oder You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

anzusehen

Danke! Aber gerade deswegen brauche ich ja die ulr ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 10:55:17 AM
thanx, Maura ... finally I gotto see it  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

teensy

December 20, 2009, 08:04:44 PM
I think Paris gave a great performance. The kids looked bored. They could have been standing on the street watching traffic go by. I think your 'grief' photos are few compared to the whole lot. I've been back and forth many times wondering if the Jackson's were grieving, but there not! Ironically, your video convinces even more so that the children, especially Paris, was faking. I doubt Michael would have them on display when they are so visibly 'upset'. I would be disgusted if his children were upset and crying, while his family is giggling, smirking and smiling.

I hope that doesn't sound harsh. I don't mean it to be.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 08:27:07 PM
Quote from: "teensy"
I think Paris gave a great performance. The kids looked bored. They could have been standing on the street watching traffic go by. I think your 'grief' photos are few compared to the whole lot. I've been back and forth many times wondering if the Jackson's were grieving, but there not! Ironically, your video convinces even more so that the children, especially Paris, was faking. I doubt Michael would have them on display when they are so visibly 'upset'. I would be disgusted if his children were upset and crying, while his family is giggling, smirking and smiling.

I cant believe you can watch that  shit and say those kids were faking.. Didnt you get it at all? She was never crying about his death.. It was about what was done to him..

All I can say is wow.. I can seriously understand why Michael wanted to disappear.. honestly..

Bored?

wow..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

teensy

December 20, 2009, 09:54:56 PM
Quote from: "TruthSeekerMaura"

I cant believe you can watch that  shit and say those kids were faking.. Didnt you get it at all? She was never crying about his death.. It was about what was done to him..

All I can say is wow.. I can seriously understand why Michael wanted to disappear.. honestly..

Bored?

wow..

Wow.  :?  I didn't say or imply the she was crying over his death. This is a hoax.  :|

Honestly, you didn't get my point, and are more concerned about your POV to understand. I think your reading too much into his children's emotional state, particularly Paris. I understand, with evidence you presented, why you feel the way you do, but I disagree. We don't know these kids. We have a hard enough time with Michael, but now people think they know and understand his kids. Their reasonings, their emotional state, their motivations for the things they do. Are you someone with insight to know?  

She absolutely must have feelings regarding the treatment her whole family gets from the media, but that does not mean that is why she was 'crying' at the memorial. That is only speculation. It's possible, but you can't know that unless you ask her. You don't know what she was thinking at the time.

I don't get it. You don't put it pass Michael to fake his death, but you can't fathom his daughter using crocodile tears.

If Michael using his children's real grief/distress to make his hoax more believable, that is digusting. It's exploitation. It's putting them on display in front of the media voltures.

Regarding this...all I can say is that I expected more from you. Like Michael did this to get away from fans or people like me! You say this because I have a different view on circumstances we can only speculate about but cannot confirm. When there is evidence to support both sides! You say people need to think for themselves, yet when not in line with your's you say something like that!

That is low. I really can't believe you said that. I not trying to start stuff or planning to hold a grudge. I subscribe, and still plan to watch your videos as soon as they come out. But that comment is disrespectful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 10:39:18 PM

Bored?

wow..

Wow.  :?  I didn't say or imply the she was crying over his death. This is a hoax.  :|

Honestly, you didn't get my point, and are more concerned about your POV to understand. I think your reading too much into his children's emotional state, particularly Paris. I understand, with evidence you presented, why you feel the way you do, but I disagree. We don't know these kids. We have a hard enough time with Michael, but now people think they know and understand his kids. Their reasonings, their emotional state, their motivations for the things they do. Are you someone with insight to know?  

She absolutely must have feelings regarding the treatment her whole family gets from the media, but that does not mean that is why she was 'crying' at the memorial. That is only speculation. It's possible, but you can't know that unless you ask her. You don't know what she was thinking at the time.

I don't get it. You don't put it pass Michael to fake his death, but you can't fathom his daughter using crocodile tears.

If Michael using his children's real grief/distress to make his hoax more believable, that is digusting. It's exploitation. It's putting them on display in front of the media voltures.

Regarding this...all I can say is that I expected more from you. Like Michael did this to get away from fans or people like me! You say this because I have a different view on circumstances we can only speculate about but cannot confirm. When there is evidence to support both sides! You say people need to think for themselves, yet when not in line with your's you say something like that!

That is low. I really can't believe you said that. I not trying to start stuff or planning to hold a grudge. I subscribe, and still plan to watch your videos as soon as they come out. But that comment is disrespectful.

Paris is an extremely extremely sensitive topic to me... All of Michaels children are..

I'm sorry if you think I was disrespectful.. I'm sorry if you think that I got pissed at you because you didn't "agree" with me..

That is hardly the case at all..

Im not going to argue with you or fight with you because that is not what we are here for...

Just like you say I shouldn't "assume" to know anything about the emotional state of Michael's children.. Well, honestly you shouldn't assume that I "don't" know..

One thing that needs to be stressed is that you NEVER know who is behind these videos or who is in the know of anything....

It's just silly to assume..

I'm not reading too much into anything... I make these videos for a reason and its not just for shits and giggles..

That's nice that you don't intend to "unsubscribe"...  I wouldn't mind if you did...

Honestly? If every person on my channel unsubscribed right at this second I wouldn't flinch..

I appreciate the love, the support, the encouragement.. The feedback.. Really I do..

But my purpose is to simply put out there what I know....

You talk about opinions?

It's my opinion that anybody that knows anything about what Michael has been through, should completely relate to Paris..

Its not using her.. Its not "exploitation" for a hoax..

She is an almost 12 year old young lady.. She got on the stage and told the world that her father is AMAZING.. Despite what people have said about him... He is a GOOD person..
Paris is 11.. Im going to go out on a limb here and say that she is VERY much like her father.. Sensitive.. She got emotional and she cried.. It doesnt have anything to do with the "hoax"..
What was needed to be said was said.. But she is smart.. "I love him so much"...

Daddy "has" been not "was"... She's smart

But her emotions were real.

Don't believe that.. I don't care if you don't believe it.. But it is MY opinion that anybody that could say she was faking, isn't getting it..
Thats all..

As far as your previous comment about there only being a "few" pictures of these children looking upset? Browse through them again..

Paris= Very smart... Knows how to work a camera...but was still upset about this

Prince=Pissed off... (i'll get to this in a later video)

Blanket= very scared and confused by what was going on

final conclusion= EXTREMELY real emotions coming from those children..

What the HELL would be boring about that day??? Even if Michael was sitting there as himself....

yeah..

I have nothing else to say on this.. You are free to think for yourself..

Again.. I encourage that..

ok i'll shut up now..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 07:35:24 AM
Thank you very much for all the vids! I find them excellent works! Talking about MJ's kids is really a very sensitive topic. I must agree with what you've said in your vid about Paris. Frankly, even before I've seen this vid, I've had similar thoughts and anlysis regarding what she said at the memorial. It was really rather odd that she didn't mention about missing her dad...in my opinion, what she said was "safe" enough and of course, "expected" of her to say...Of course, it was especially heartbreaking to hear that in that "occasion.."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

teensy

December 21, 2009, 01:40:02 PM

Paris is an extremely extremely sensitive topic to me... All of Michaels children are..

I'm have no issue with that at all.

I'm sorry if you think I was disrespectful.. I'm sorry if you think that I got pissed at you because you didn't "agree" with me..

Im not going to argue with you or fight with you because that is not what we are here for...

You were disrespectful in your comments to me. I was offended enough to comment about it. That's where I have an issue. I don't comment on everything I agree or disagree with regarding the hoax. I just keep things in the back of my mind, and maybe or maybe not things will be presented that convinces me of an idea or debunk it.

When you apologize, you should do so for things you have done. Don't apologize for my thinking you offended me. Don't use 'if' as if my feelings are hypothetical. You didn't even have to say you were sorry, but only needed to clarify your statements. It would have then been up to me to apologize for misunderstanding. If you are sorry, that means you acknowledge the offence and are apologizing for it. There is no "if you feel" or "if you think." (I'm sorry. I do feel I'm sorta stepping over the line with this.  :? )

Anyways, we came here to discuss the hoax, but some discussion are more spirited  than others.  ;)

Just like you say I shouldn't "assume" to know anything about the emotional state of Michael's children.. Well, honestly you shouldn't assume that I "don't" know..

One thing that needs to be stressed is that you NEVER know who is behind these videos or who is in the know of anything....

I only KNOW that there are Youtube accounts with persons posting videos pertaining to Michael Jackson hoaxing his death. I don't presume to know more about you than that. Insider or not, what you present is all I can interpret.

I'm not reading too much into anything... I make these videos for a reason and its not just for shits and giggles..

That's nice that you don't intend to "unsubscribe"...  I wouldn't mind if you did...

Honestly? If every person on my channel unsubscribed right at this second I wouldn't flinch..

I appreciate the love, the support, the encouragement.. The feedback.. Really I do..

People watch your videos because you have good insight that earned their respect. I don't agree on everything. That's just that.  :)

You talk about opinions?

It's my opinion that anybody that knows anything about what Michael has been through, should completely relate to Paris..

She is an almost 12 year old young lady.. She got on the stage and told the world that her father is AMAZING.. Despite what people have said about him... He is a GOOD person..
Paris is 11.. Im going to go out on a limb here and say that she is VERY much like her father.. Sensitive.. She got emotional and she cried.. It doesnt have anything to do with the "hoax"..
What was needed to be said was said.. But she is smart.. "I love him so much"...

Don't believe that.. I don't care if you don't believe it.. But it is MY opinion that anybody that could say she was faking, isn't getting it..
Thats all..

You shouldn't assume that people who think she was faking doesn't get it. It would be just as wrong for me to assume that since your so extremely, extremely sensitive regarding his children that you have become deluded and read too much into every emotion they display.

I find your reasonings sound and well presented, but I disagree.

As far as your previous comment about there only being a "few" pictures of these children looking upset? Browse through them again..

Paris= Very smart... Knows how to work a camera...but was still upset about this

What the HELL would be boring about that day??? Even if Michael was sitting there as himself....

yeah..

ok i'll shut up now..

Well, I'll keep looking. If I'm wrong I wouldn't be ashamed to admit it. We discuss to sharpen each other and to refine.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 02:09:43 PM

I'm have no issue with that at all.

You were disrespectful in your comments to me. I was offended enough to comment about it. That's where I have an issue. I don't comment on everything I agree or disagree with regarding the hoax. I just keep things in the back of my mind, and maybe or maybe not things will be presented that convinces me of an idea or debunk it.

When you apologize, you should do so for things you have done. Don't apologize for my thinking you offended me. Don't use 'if' as if my feelings are hypothetical. You didn't even have to say you were sorry, but only needed to clarify your statements. It would have then been up to me to apologize for misunderstanding. If you are sorry, that means you acknowledge the offence and are apologizing for it. There is no "if you feel" or "if you think." (I'm sorry. I do feel I'm sorta stepping over the line with this.  :? )

Anyways, we came here to discuss the hoax, but some discussion are more spirited  than others.  ;)

I only KNOW that there are Youtube accounts with persons posting videos pertaining to Michael Jackson hoaxing his death. I don't presume to know more about you than that. Insider or not, what you present is all I can interpret.

People watch your videos because you have good insight that earned their respect. I don't agree on everything. That's just that.  :)

You talk about opinions?

Thats all..

You shouldn't assume that people who think she was faking doesn't get it. It would be just as wrong for me to assume that since your so extremely, extremely sensitive regarding his children that you have become deluded and read too much into every emotion they display.

I find your reasonings sound and well presented, but I disagree.

yeah..

ok i'll shut up now..

Well, I'll keep looking. If I'm wrong I wouldn't be ashamed to admit it. We discuss to sharpen each other and to refine.  :D

Whatever "teensy"... Again.. Get the last word in.. I don't even remotely give a flying F***..

If anything i'm really really amused.. I love to see people go against the grain.. Even when they are completely wrong.. But I tell you what.. You can have this one.. I know what I know and I know what you will never begin to understand something that you don't know.. Does that make sense? It's not meant as an insult...

I hope you continue to be etertained by my videos and my analysis...

No hard feelings at all.. Really..

8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

teensy

December 21, 2009, 05:27:21 PM
Whatever "teensy"... Again.. Get the last word in.. I don't even remotely give a flying F***..

If anything i'm really really amused.. I love to see people go against the grain.. Even when they are completely wrong.. But I tell you what.. You can have this one.. I know what I know and I know what you will never begin to understand something that you don't know.. Does that make sense? It's not meant as an insult...

I hope you continue to be etertained by my videos and my analysis...

No hard feelings at all.. Really..

8-)

Wow!  :lol:  

I've said that I'm open to your opinion, even though I don't agree, but I can't believe your eagerness to pigeon-hole me as someone who doesn't get it, who can't understand, and who's out of touch. I'm surprized at you. I wonder what you must think of people who don't believe there is a hoax. Well, what I've learned through all this is that people learn things in their own time. What you know presently doesn't give you the right to look down on others.

I don't look at your videos for entertainment purposes. While I do enjoy them, I am interested in Michael's welfare and his plan. I watch because I'm convinced, through evidence and reasoning that there is a hoax.

If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have responded to my first comment.

That can be that last word!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 05:54:19 PM
Wow!!!! What's going on here? we are all here to learn and investigate....come on family, it is not that serious....I mean really, it doesn't even have to come down to this. SMH! :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions