• on: December 19, 2009, 08:47:51 PM
[youtube:2di12aay]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3roJI-9GKc[/youtube:2di12aay]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline doreentbird

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by doreentbird

Re: New Video 24

• on: December 19, 2009, 09:04:16 PM
excellent video. i still cry when i see the obvious emotion from this little girl for her daddy.  i lost my dad at the same age, and i would have given anything to have my dad back.  i hope she still has hers.

Blanket is sooooo cute.

Offline GirlSaturday

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by GirlSaturday

• on: December 19, 2009, 09:08:15 PM
Oh..... Sugar Honey Ice Tea!

Paris repeated the exact same words at the Memorial as those that were spoken SEVEN years ago.

Great catch! I tip my hat on this one.

Offline AnnieIsNotOK

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by AnnieIsNotOK

• on: December 19, 2009, 09:23:27 PM
Nice work like usual but it was very emotional to watch :cry: I am looking forward for the next one.The part with Paris in the audience with Latoya is interesting,first time I get to see this...

Offline Harleyblonde

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Harleyblonde

• on: December 19, 2009, 09:47:00 PM
Great video. You pointed out some very good points. Liked that one a lot and watching it has renewed my hope. Thankyou.
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Offline Jade Jackson

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Jade Jackson

• on: December 19, 2009, 10:36:01 PM
I can't wait to see #25.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 11:48:44 PM by Jade Jackson »

Offline neverlandprincess

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by neverlandprincess
    • http://www.facebook.com/danie.bethune1?ref=profile

• on: December 19, 2009, 10:39:15 PM
thanks maurra!

Offline Jade Jackson

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Jade Jackson

• on: December 19, 2009, 11:42:49 PM
I loved your comment about feeling MJ's staring eyes behind the Blonde Woman's sunglasses.  Strikes me the same way.  And I thought your take on Paris' speech was insightful.  Your analysis makes sense to me.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 11:52:46 PM by Jade Jackson »

Offline Liberian Girl Heehee

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Liberian Girl Heehee

• on: December 19, 2009, 11:55:02 PM
Like father like daughter....she doesn't like wearing an earpiece in her ear either.

Well done!  You do such a great job with your videos.  Looking forward to #25!!

Offline rayvyn

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by rayvyn

• on: December 20, 2009, 12:39:54 AM
I don't understand how that is a clue. My child and I often repeat certain phrases to one another, and when I speak about her to others, those phrases might come up. I'm not a naysayer; I just don't want to blindly accept something that I don't see. Maybe someone can be more detailed in the significance of what Paris said. Thanks.

Offline tiida11

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by tiida11

• on: December 20, 2009, 01:21:37 AM
Quote from: "rayvyn"
I don't understand how that is a clue. My child and I often repeat certain phrases to one another, and when I speak about her to others, those phrases might come up. I'm not a naysayer; I just don't want to blindly accept something that I don't see. Maybe someone can be more detailed in the significance of what Paris said. Thanks.

What if you try to explain that ? Thanks, too.
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

• Show only replies by Guest

• on: December 20, 2009, 01:43:39 AM

Im trying to understand where or when I ever said that anything that Paris said was a clue? Other than the fact that she obviously had a very strange choice of wording in which nobody can deny.. She never mentions her father in a past tense..
I think this was a pretty big indication to ME personally that something was off..

Dont know if I would call that a "clue"...

But of course it was REALLY creepy how she was talking into her purse..

I never asked you to blindly accept something that you dont see.. if ANYBODY cant see by now that this thing is a hoax, well.. I mean.. heh

But of course you should question stuff... Think for yourself.. its pretty important

Thanks you guys for your support :D The next part is coming soon!

Offline rayvyn

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by rayvyn

• on: December 20, 2009, 02:16:41 AM
Why are you so defensive? I was reluctant to respond because people become so defensive if others, in this case me, don't see things the same way. I never said you were asking me to do anything-- I was making a statement about what I try to avoid, and that is blindly accepting-- it wasn't a personal attack on you.

The "that" I was referring to was Paris's choice of words. I'm trying to understand. I didn't see how it was odd, and if you had any additional insight that might help me see it better, I was asking.    

I did think it was weird Paris was fidgeting with her purse and ear. I wondered if she had some sort of wireless device. Thank you for pointing it out-- I hadn't noticed it before.

Offline nevada

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by nevada

• on: December 20, 2009, 07:23:18 AM
Vous etes beaucoup à croire au honax  ;)

• on: December 20, 2009, 07:46:38 AM
Why are you so defensive? I was reluctant to respond because people become so defensive if others, in this case me, don't see things the same way. I never said you were asking me to do anything-- I was making a statement about what I try to avoid, and that is blindly accepting-- it wasn't a personal attack on you.

The "that" I was referring to was Paris's choice of words. I'm trying to understand. I didn't see how it was odd, and if you had any additional insight that might help me see it better, I was asking.    

I did think it was weird Paris was fidgeting with her purse and ear. I wondered if she had some sort of wireless device. Thank you for pointing it out-- I hadn't noticed it before.

uh defensive?... ok.. then.. :!:

your welcome..

Offline Aintnosunshine

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Aintnosunshine

• on: December 20, 2009, 09:41:56 AM
Hi there, has anyone got an url for this video?

for the poor germans ... ?
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

• on: December 20, 2009, 09:51:20 AM
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"

www.liveleakcom/mjfanforeverandaday

Offline ilprincipe

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ilprincipe

• on: December 20, 2009, 11:03:21 AM

alternativ geht es auch sämtliche youtube vids über
www.vtunnel.com
oder www.hidemyass.com

anzusehen

Offline Mish1981

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Mish1981

• on: December 20, 2009, 11:27:40 AM
Again this goes to show that Paris said what was true to her. If she has been saying the same thing over and over again for years then it's obviously true in her heart. I don't think it was scripted. She spoke with facts, I like that. There is no denying that she is a very smart little girl, I'm sure MJ is very proud of his three children.
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

Offline Aintnosunshine

• Hoaxer

• on: December 20, 2009, 11:32:56 AM
Quote from: "ilprincipe"

alternativ geht es auch sämtliche youtube vids über
http://www.vtunnel.com
oder http://www.hidemyass.com

anzusehen

Danke! Aber gerade deswegen brauche ich ja die ulr ...

Offline Aintnosunshine

• Hoaxer

• on: December 20, 2009, 11:55:17 AM
thanx, Maura ... finally I gotto see it  :)

Offline teensy

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by teensy

• on: December 20, 2009, 09:04:44 PM
I think Paris gave a great performance. The kids looked bored. They could have been standing on the street watching traffic go by. I think your 'grief' photos are few compared to the whole lot. I've been back and forth many times wondering if the Jackson's were grieving, but there not! Ironically, your video convinces even more so that the children, especially Paris, was faking. I doubt Michael would have them on display when they are so visibly 'upset'. I would be disgusted if his children were upset and crying, while his family is giggling, smirking and smiling.

I hope that doesn't sound harsh. I don't mean it to be.  :)

• on: December 20, 2009, 09:27:07 PM
Quote from: "teensy"
I think Paris gave a great performance. The kids looked bored. They could have been standing on the street watching traffic go by. I think your 'grief' photos are few compared to the whole lot. I've been back and forth many times wondering if the Jackson's were grieving, but there not! Ironically, your video convinces even more so that the children, especially Paris, was faking. I doubt Michael would have them on display when they are so visibly 'upset'. I would be disgusted if his children were upset and crying, while his family is giggling, smirking and smiling.

I cant believe you can watch that  shit and say those kids were faking.. Didnt you get it at all? She was never crying about his death.. It was about what was done to him..

All I can say is wow.. I can seriously understand why Michael wanted to disappear.. honestly..

Bored?

wow..

Offline teensy

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by teensy

• on: December 20, 2009, 10:54:56 PM
Quote from: "TruthSeekerMaura"

I cant believe you can watch that  shit and say those kids were faking.. Didnt you get it at all? She was never crying about his death.. It was about what was done to him..

All I can say is wow.. I can seriously understand why Michael wanted to disappear.. honestly..

Bored?

wow..

Wow.  :?  I didn't say or imply the she was crying over his death. This is a hoax.  :|

Honestly, you didn't get my point, and are more concerned about your POV to understand. I think your reading too much into his children's emotional state, particularly Paris. I understand, with evidence you presented, why you feel the way you do, but I disagree. We don't know these kids. We have a hard enough time with Michael, but now people think they know and understand his kids. Their reasonings, their emotional state, their motivations for the things they do. Are you someone with insight to know?  

She absolutely must have feelings regarding the treatment her whole family gets from the media, but that does not mean that is why she was 'crying' at the memorial. That is only speculation. It's possible, but you can't know that unless you ask her. You don't know what she was thinking at the time.

I don't get it. You don't put it pass Michael to fake his death, but you can't fathom his daughter using crocodile tears.

If Michael using his children's real grief/distress to make his hoax more believable, that is digusting. It's exploitation. It's putting them on display in front of the media voltures.

Regarding this...all I can say is that I expected more from you. Like Michael did this to get away from fans or people like me! You say this because I have a different view on circumstances we can only speculate about but cannot confirm. When there is evidence to support both sides! You say people need to think for themselves, yet when not in line with your's you say something like that!

That is low. I really can't believe you said that. I not trying to start stuff or planning to hold a grudge. I subscribe, and still plan to watch your videos as soon as they come out. But that comment is disrespectful.

• on: December 20, 2009, 11:39:18 PM
Quote from: "TruthSeekerMaura"

Bored?

wow..

Wow.  :?  I didn't say or imply the she was crying over his death. This is a hoax.  :|

Honestly, you didn't get my point, and are more concerned about your POV to understand. I think your reading too much into his children's emotional state, particularly Paris. I understand, with evidence you presented, why you feel the way you do, but I disagree. We don't know these kids. We have a hard enough time with Michael, but now people think they know and understand his kids. Their reasonings, their emotional state, their motivations for the things they do. Are you someone with insight to know?  

She absolutely must have feelings regarding the treatment her whole family gets from the media, but that does not mean that is why she was 'crying' at the memorial. That is only speculation. It's possible, but you can't know that unless you ask her. You don't know what she was thinking at the time.

I don't get it. You don't put it pass Michael to fake his death, but you can't fathom his daughter using crocodile tears.

If Michael using his children's real grief/distress to make his hoax more believable, that is digusting. It's exploitation. It's putting them on display in front of the media voltures.

Regarding this...all I can say is that I expected more from you. Like Michael did this to get away from fans or people like me! You say this because I have a different view on circumstances we can only speculate about but cannot confirm. When there is evidence to support both sides! You say people need to think for themselves, yet when not in line with your's you say something like that!

That is low. I really can't believe you said that. I not trying to start stuff or planning to hold a grudge. I subscribe, and still plan to watch your videos as soon as they come out. But that comment is disrespectful.

Paris is an extremely extremely sensitive topic to me... All of Michaels children are..

I'm sorry if you think I was disrespectful.. I'm sorry if you think that I got pissed at you because you didn't "agree" with me..

That is hardly the case at all..

Im not going to argue with you or fight with you because that is not what we are here for...

Just like you say I shouldn't "assume" to know anything about the emotional state of Michael's children.. Well, honestly you shouldn't assume that I "don't" know..

One thing that needs to be stressed is that you NEVER know who is behind these videos or who is in the know of anything....

It's just silly to assume..

I'm not reading too much into anything... I make these videos for a reason and its not just for shits and giggles..

That's nice that you don't intend to "unsubscribe"...  I wouldn't mind if you did...

Honestly? If every person on my channel unsubscribed right at this second I wouldn't flinch..

I appreciate the love, the support, the encouragement.. The feedback.. Really I do..

But my purpose is to simply put out there what I know....

You talk about opinions?

It's my opinion that anybody that knows anything about what Michael has been through, should completely relate to Paris..

Its not using her.. Its not "exploitation" for a hoax..

She is an almost 12 year old young lady.. She got on the stage and told the world that her father is AMAZING.. Despite what people have said about him... He is a GOOD person..
Paris is 11.. Im going to go out on a limb here and say that she is VERY much like her father.. Sensitive.. She got emotional and she cried.. It doesnt have anything to do with the "hoax"..
What was needed to be said was said.. But she is smart.. "I love him so much"...

Daddy "has" been not "was"... She's smart

But her emotions were real.

Don't believe that.. I don't care if you don't believe it.. But it is MY opinion that anybody that could say she was faking, isn't getting it..
Thats all..

As far as your previous comment about there only being a "few" pictures of these children looking upset? Browse through them again..

Paris= Very smart... Knows how to work a camera...but was still upset about this

Prince=Pissed off... (i'll get to this in a later video)

Blanket= very scared and confused by what was going on

final conclusion= EXTREMELY real emotions coming from those children..

What the HELL would be boring about that day??? Even if Michael was sitting there as himself....

yeah..

I have nothing else to say on this.. You are free to think for yourself..

Again.. I encourage that..

ok i'll shut up now..