• on: September 13, 2013, 06:48:28 PM
I'm faster again today too.

Offline ShyBleuEyes

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ShyBleuEyes

Re: Thread to post forum problems

• on: January 06, 2014, 05:54:48 PM
Hello Souza,

I cant find my personal message inbox. before, i could find it at the "my forum account" it's still there but the only thing i can do is change my pm settings, but not sending or reading pm's

Thank you.
Shy
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Offline blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
    • Show only replies by blankie

• on: January 06, 2014, 06:58:10 PM
@ShyBleuEyes

If you click with the mouse over the number of your messages located under the photo of your profile in the forum portal page, you can go to your messages... :icon_razz:  I do so .... I hope it is ok for you   :icon_razz:

Happy new year !!!!  :bearhug:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 07:00:14 PM by blankie »
LOVE YOU MORE

Offline ShyBleuEyes

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ShyBleuEyes

• on: January 07, 2014, 02:00:42 AM
@ShyBleuEyes

If you click with the mouse over the number of your messages located under the photo of your profile in the forum portal page, you can go to your messages... :icon_razz:  I do so .... I hope it is ok for you   :icon_razz:

Happy new year !!!!  :bearhug:

Hello Blankie,

A very Happy new year to you to.  :bearhug:

Thank you  Blankie, it works for me too. :woohoo2:
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Offline whatyourheartsays

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by whatyourheartsays

• on: January 13, 2014, 06:07:19 PM
i don't know if it was asked before but i have keyboard freeze on this forum. My keyboard works perfectly any other place but here. it freezes and i cannot type and i have to wait for few seconds between 2 words... kinda strange...
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by curls

• on: January 14, 2014, 02:29:31 AM
Yes, I get the same thing, whatyourheartsays. Seems to happen if I'm typing especially fast!  And it doesn't 'catch up' and fill in the blanks after a few seconds - it totally misses out bits.  Only happens here (and has happened 4 times in this short message!).  I've learned to live with it ... and to re-read all my posts before I click 'post'!

Offline mattie

• Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mattie

• on: January 14, 2014, 06:05:09 AM
The same here.

Offline diggyon

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by diggyon

• on: January 14, 2014, 08:21:52 AM
I've been facing this problem for so long now. I asked Souza for help but she said that I was the only one who is having this problem. I have a very slow internet connection and I thought that is the reason why my browser freezes when I visit the forum. But it seems that I'm not the only one who is having this problem!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 08:22:53 AM by diggyon »
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Offline Starchild

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Starchild

• on: January 22, 2014, 07:24:20 PM
i'm on firefox. I admit i never tested on other.
when i type a message it's like i'm typing too fast or like i get frozen. I must wait few seconds to be able to type again.

i got used to it but i must say i type "very" fast and sometime i feel "frustrated"  :icon_mrgreen:

Ditto. Have experienced the problem for quite some time as well. Use both Firefox and IE.
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Offline finfin

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by finfin

• on: February 25, 2014, 03:24:25 PM
Help please - I am having difficulty in posting YouTube vids - when I go to "Preview" I get this - #Invalid YouTube Link#
Thank you in advance :)

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

Offline marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
    • Show only replies by marumjj

• on: February 25, 2014, 07:24:40 PM
I've been facing this problem for so long now. I asked Souza for help but she said that I was the only one who is having this problem. I have a very slow internet connection and I thought that is the reason why my browser freezes when I visit the forum. But it seems that I'm not the only one who is having this problem!
Diggy, same happens to me, but I confirm that it is my internet provider which is very slow, and the page freezes.   :Pulling_hair:

Online ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Show only replies by ~Souza~
    • Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators

• on: February 26, 2014, 08:00:10 AM
Help please - I am having difficulty in posting YouTube vids - when I go to "Preview" I get this - #Invalid YouTube Link#
Thank you in advance :)

Which link do you paste?

Offline finfin

• Hoaxer

• on: February 26, 2014, 03:17:46 PM
I have pasted a link like this from the address bar in YouTube (my browser is googlechrome)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NnVCWC9apA , but when I try to post it using  the Youtube icon as I have usually done, it does not seem to work and it states - [youtube][/youtube]

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

Online ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF

• on: February 26, 2014, 04:02:21 PM
I have pasted a link like this from the address bar in YouTube (my browser is googlechrome)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NnVCWC9apA , but when I try to post it using  the Youtube icon as I have usually done, it does not seem to work and it states - [youtube][/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NnVCWC9apA[/youtube]

Online ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF

• on: February 26, 2014, 04:03:04 PM
Found the trick: get rid of the s in httpS and make that http://, that will allow you to post it.

Offline finfin

• Hoaxer

• on: February 26, 2014, 04:51:34 PM
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NnVCWC9apA[/youtube]

Did it - great thank you Souza  :)

Offline curls

• Hoaxer

• on: April 26, 2014, 11:05:13 AM
Souza, I've emailed you about problems changing my profile. Can you let me know if you haven't received it, please, as I'm not sure if I've used the correct address.

Offline curls

• Hoaxer

• on: April 30, 2014, 06:05:19 PM
^^^  As Souza appears to be having one of her 'hoax breaks', can any mods help me with this please?  I'm trying to change my email address and it says 'Another user is already registered with that email address'.  Maybe PM me if anyone can help, thanks.

Online ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF

• on: May 03, 2014, 12:44:50 PM
^^^  As Souza appears to be having one of her 'hoax breaks', can any mods help me with this please?  I'm trying to change my email address and it says 'Another user is already registered with that email address'.  Maybe PM me if anyone can help, thanks.

Hoax breaks I wish. As much as I would like one, seems like MJ follows me around wherever I go. There is no peace in this hoax for me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway, what do you want exactly? I did not get your email.

Offline curls

• Hoaxer

• on: May 03, 2014, 04:25:17 PM
LOL Souza!  So ... I need to change the email address on my account, but when I try to change it, it says there's a problem and that 'Another user is already registered with that email address'. I don't think I've ever used this 'new'/different email address here, and I don't understand how someone else can have the same as me.  Can you help me find a way round this, so my updated info will be accepted?  Thanks.

Online ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF

• on: May 04, 2014, 06:35:33 AM
Can you pm me the email address?