Sony boycott?
February 11, 2011, 03:40:36 PM
I got this on my facebook today...Is it just crap or real??

MJHIStoryVEVO
‎Michael Jackson The Official Michael Jackson
Wall Photos
OK:) Now I appeal to logic if you are staging a boycott don't you think whatever... product you use that bears the name of a certain corporation should also be included. We will call this one:

*SONY MAKE.BELIEVE Joke of the day here we go:

*You may begin by taking that Play Station from your kids and that nice 62in Sony Bravio that they are playing their games on. And while you are at tell your husband that you are taking that TV on MONDAY NIGHT! Is that a Sony Digital Camera were you planning to take a picture of the look on their faces??? We'll take that too! How about that nice Sony Vaio Laptop that you love so much--hand it over. Thank you very much we will require that DVR as well so please unplug it and be sure to return it with all of the original packaging and remote controls! Wow what a nice DVD Collection you have there please go through every single disk and if there is anything at all from Sony Pictures please return them.

**OH yes, are you calling someone now to tell them about this??? Please disconnect your mouth from that Sony Ericson Hand-held Mobile Phone we will express to your carrier that you will be utilizing another cellular phone distributor. Do I hear music??? Is that a Sony Surround Sound Center please pack that as well! Making your way downstairs to you car?? To try and escape--to kill a mocking bird?? I most certainly hope you are not turning on any music what artist??? If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it!!! Is that Beyonce or any of our people??? If they are on Sony Music please eject that compact disk or prepare to hard reset your IPOD! Do you have Tom Tom GPS installed we'll take that as well as Tom Tom is in partnership with Sony! WHILE YOU ARE AT IT please remove the optical drives from many of your PC's which say NEC and by the way please return those Live In Bucharest DVD's that you burnt via Pirate Bay because you obtained them illegally!

**** You know OUR SLOGAN SONY MAKE.BELIEVE!!! MAKE BELIEVE IT IS ALL STILL THERE! LOL ooooooo!

-X1See More
By: MJJOnlineVEVO
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions