GraceTopic starter

Since this post got lost on Sunday, I'm reposting it.
(addendum: moving to the new board has placed the attachments below the post)
----------------------------------------------------------------

How many helicopter flights were we presented "live"?
 by Grace » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:45 pm

This has been an interesting part of the journey... I stumbled upon the many versions of "live" media reports distributed to several country news stations and broadcasted from there.

I have not counted how many filming helis were present - all taking their videos from different angles, close-ups and heights.
But I think it is safe to say that we witnessed at least 3 versions of the Sheriff chopper Rescue #5 flight - all identified by the public as being the same ride because a man was standing in the door - this small hence important identification part was included only to incorporate pure illusion. Let's see why the heli ride was an illusion.

This is a very interesting overview map for the events in Michael Jackson's life and death, all credits to LA Times, giving Carolwood mansion and UCLA (red frame) and the coroner's office (blue frame):

[attachment=3]LA Times map.jpg[/attachment]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So the main task for the heli ride was to get from place A (red frame) to place B ( blue frame) - literally going from west to east. We did not quite see that straight approach in the videos though.

1) Let's start with a video broadcasted by French television.
Watch the shadows. The heli is located at the western heli port of UCLA, Ronald Reagan Medical center. Its front is pointing to southeast (pink arrow), sunlight is full on its door-open side, yet low as it's late afternoon. We have long shadows. On the other heli port there's a second small helicopter (green arrow).

[attachment=4]UCLA heliport.jpg[/attachment]

We would expect the heli to take off and go straight to the east, right? (Green arrow in map 2 below.) The french reporters however state that the chopper is taking off to the west (blue arrow in map above) and they are even indicating it is heading towards the "rich quarters" of Los Angeles, to "West Hollywood, Malibu". Watch the heli turn to the west, showing his left side to the bright sun, and watch for the shadows for the entire flight:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jModUKEKww[/youtube]

The flight direction however changes from west to north-east - now the heli is flying "with the sun", thus having it shine on its back tail. The two pink arrows in map 2 are giving this "take-off" to the west and then to the north-east from UCLA heliport.

[attachment=2]LA Times map2.jpg[/attachment]

2) We were watching the arrival at the Coroner's - actually it is a heliport close to USC Medical center and likely to be shared by both facilities.
The chopper arrived from north-west, landing position was again with the open door in full sunlight (pink arrow) and the van would take the blue arrow path (notice how many garbage bins are there). Credit to FoxNews.

[attachment=1]Coroner map.jpg[/attachment]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp95YX7OEPo[/youtube]

Now why would the chopper have to do this detour and remarkable sightseeing tour over the "beautiful quarters"?
Was there any reason to avoid directly following Wilshire Blvd or downtown L.A. (blue ring on map 2)?

No, there wasn't any reason to avoid downtown L.A. as we notice watching the following videos.

3) This video showing the broadcast of BBC has the chopper passing by downtown AON tower (see 1:12, video posted June 25, 2009).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL4BY-FL2Vs[/youtube]

AON tower is located between 6th street and Wilshire Blvd, as we may search on this map (type AON tower and click on it):

4) However, in this video, the chopper is passing by downtown KPMG tower, which is located between 3rd and 4th street (see 0:04) - credit to SkyNews:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e7w4a5kE9U[/youtube]

It is impossible to pass by AON tower and KPMG at the same time as both are located almost in parallel flight routes coming from the west (red and yellow line on map 2).
In addition L.A. downtown streets are directing to south-east and not to east and a chopper going that direction will end up somewhere in East Los Angeles (or at the filming location of the Thriller video).

[attachment=0]Downtown LA.jpg[/attachment]

So which of the 3 versions (coming in to the coroner from the north, from AON tower or from KPMG tower) is the true video we are supposed to believe ?

Seems a sheriff's chopper in a movie does not always mean it's all real and true.
Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 12:55:43 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

flag to watch later. Great information...thanks for sharing!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

This is sooo deep and interesting...tell me, does any of it have to do with maybe one other copters went to the airport as that was why flights were delayed???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

**Reminder to read later.**
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GraceTopic starter

My conclusion is that media cooperated in providing "at least some" images - and I don't want to imagine their hectic conferences and phone calls that day.

In order to present "at least something", they bought and sold whatever was available to other news agencies / news channels. IMO the chopper passing by AON tower is not the chopper with the door open, so it is random material filled in to fill something in to have something to air.

However interesting is that the chopper passing by KPMG tower is going south-east when it would be sufficient to go straight east. It is the direction to Thriller filming location and not direction to the Coroner's.
It is also not the direction to LAX airport.

Another conclusion could be that several Sheriff's choppers were released to the air in order to deviate interest and irritate news crews.

I imagine L.A. was like a bee hive that day reporter-wise, everybody humming around trying to get a piece of the cake.

What was published then was old and new material cut together.
Again pointing into the direction of "media can legally lie in the U.S."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

Maybe there is something important in all this! I hope you keep looking into this.

I'm not really sure why there was a helicopter involved at all, because Michael was supposedly already dead, so he could have just been driven in the coroners van to wherever needed. It seems it was all for the illusion of the body in white sheets that appeared to move, and to create more drama for all the millions of viewers in shock. Or was it distraction for other things happening--more illusions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you Grace ...what an awesome post and a very interesting one!  :)
I have always wondered (like MJonmind said above) why a helicopter had to be involved
at all??? I guess it was supposed to make the illusion more dramatic and believable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

MissG

*rtrl*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

I was going through some older threads and this one caught my eye.  I noticed a few folks have marked it to read later.  I was wondering if anyone sees any correlation to the June 25th helicopter ride and the anniversary flower dump helicopter....the article from TMZ lately.  I feel like there might be something here...just don't know what.  Time of day?  Directions?  Air speed velocity........sorry, a little Python-ism, lol.  
I will keep looking around for similarities ........ just wanted to ask what you think.

Blessings to all.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

It makes me sad to think there are probably hundreds of good threads with hard research gone into them, that are somehow left to fade away.
Too bad TS didn't get into the level of the heli ride, and stopped at the ambulance trip, but maybe it's still coming! bow/ typing/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Oops! :oops:
Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 02:08:53 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SpeedDemon1987

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • I'm Standin' Though You're Kickin' Me
It makes me sad to think there are probably hundreds of good threads with hard research gone into them, that are somehow left to fade away.
Too bad TS didn't get into the level of the heli ride, and stopped at the ambulance trip, but maybe it's still coming! bow/ typing/
I must agree with you. Threads like these are excellent for finding facts, and it's good that there are people willing to look into small bits and pieces and bring out the inconsistencies between them. This, IMO, is the best type of info. Thank you Grace! bow/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I ask for a bad guy, and they give me MICHAEL JACKSON?!?!?"

Chinbie

tks for yr awesome information!
i will read it later^^
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

i need to read it during the weekend! thanks grace!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal