Dr Susan Ession Etok
December 19, 2009, 05:02:34 PM
Who is this woman, is she for real or a fantasist?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

mumof3

Re: Dr Susan Ession Etok
December 19, 2009, 05:03:52 PM
dont know much about her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 05:26:49 PM
Guess we'll find out tomorrow night on Geraldo's show.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Doesn\'t it remind you of fish who say they\'re thirsty?"

December 19, 2009, 05:38:53 PM
MJ had alot of  unknown female confidantes ,has anyone noticed? (sarcasm)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

Lorrie

December 19, 2009, 06:12:17 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Uh! I've tried very hard to forget that this woman even exists. She makes my skin crawl.

She's real alright -- a real opportunist and fantasist doing her best to come off as a closer-than-close friend of Michael. She claims that Michael asked her to illegally supply him with drugs during his ill-fated 02 gig because she has many relatives who work in the healthcare field and that she refused. She also says she found an enormous stash of drugs in his medicine cabinet when she visited him in Las Vegas and that she took the drugs because she was "concerned."

She further claims that Michael asked her to be the mother of his fourth child because he wanted another daughter and sister for Paris. She arrived in the United States shortly after June 25 to provide information to the LAPD, I believe at their request, and she then claims she was the target of numerous death threats afterward, presumably because she openly states that Michael did have a serious and long-term drug problem. Moreover, she claims to have a close relationship with the larger Jackson family and that she was so close to Michael, he used to pay for her vacations.

Etok loves to go on various websites and directly attack anyone who says the slightest negative thing about her. She has even threatened numerous websites with legal action if they don't censor members or remove unflattering comments about her. Karen Faye has told her Facebook followers that she's never heard of the woman during her nearly 30-year working relationship with Michael. That didn't stop Etok from threatening Karen with legal action, too, I believe because Karen's friends where discussing Etok on Karen's Facebook page in a not-so-loving way.

Etok is a Ph.D. holder, not a medical doctor, and she accepts practically every media opportunity that comes her way. I haven't been to her blog in ages, but I when I just visited, I noticed she has a logo for her publicity agent on the homepage, which wasn't there before. The fact that she has now retained a publicity agent tells you basically everything you need to know about who she is as a person.

To her credit, however, Etok is intelligent and she has managed to convert some of Michael's more gullible fans into her supporters, and they hang on every ridiculous word she utters. She comes across as being very down-to-earth and reasonable, but people who know her back in the United Kingdom or who remember her from earlier days this summer realize there's always an ulterior motive. That motive is capitalizing on her past association with Michael, no matter how minimal it was, just like all of the other leeches and liars.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 06:46:25 PM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Uh! I've tried very hard to forget that this woman even exists. She makes my skin crawl.

She's real alright -- a real opportunist and fantasist doing her best to come off as a closer-than-close friend of Michael. She claims that Michael asked her to illegally supply him with drugs during his ill-fated 02 gig because she has many relatives who work in the healthcare field and that she refused. She also says she found an enormous stash of drugs in his medicine cabinet when she visited him in Las Vegas and that she took the drugs because she was "concerned."

She further claims that Michael asked her to be the mother of his fourth child because he wanted another daughter and sister for Paris. She arrived in the United States shortly after June 25 to provide information to the LAPD, I believe at their request, and she then claims she was the target of numerous death threats afterward, presumably because she openly states that Michael did have a serious and long-term drug problem. Moreover, she claims to have a close relationship with the larger Jackson family and that she was so close to Michael, he used to pay for her vacations.

Etok loves to go on various websites and directly attack anyone who says the slightest negative thing about her. She has even threatened numerous websites with legal action if they don't censor members or remove unflattering comments about her. Karen Faye has told her Facebook followers that she's never heard of the woman during her nearly 30-year working relationship with Michael. That didn't stop Etok from threatening Karen with legal action, too, I believe because Karen's friends where discussing Etok on Karen's Facebook page in a not-so-loving way.

Etok is a Ph.D. holder, not a medical doctor, and she accepts practically every media opportunity that comes her way. I haven't been to her blog in ages, but I when I just visited, I noticed she has a logo for her publicity agent on the homepage, which wasn't there before. The fact that she has now retained a publicity agent tells you basically everything you need to know about who she is as a person.

To her credit, however, Etok is intelligent and she has managed to convert some of Michael's more gullible fans into her supporters, and they hang on every ridiculous word she utters. She comes across as being very down-to-earth and reasonable, but people who know her back in the United Kingdom or who remember her from earlier days this summer realize there's always an ulterior motive. That motive is capitalizing on her past association with Michael, no matter how minimal it was, just like all of the other leeches and liars.

WOW :shock:  Thanks for the warning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

Lorrie

December 19, 2009, 10:31:00 PM
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
WOW :shock:  Thanks for the warning.
You're welcome, neverlandprincess. For a while a few months ago, Etok was everywhere I turned, so it was difficult NOT to learn quite a bit about her. Now I can't scrub her out of my brain!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 11:15:55 AM
Apparently she is on USA TV tonight on the Geraldo Riveria show.  Im in UK so cannot watch it.. but how does this woman manage to get her face in so many papers and tv shows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

December 20, 2009, 11:31:36 AM
:evil: she makes me so mad i do not trust her i really could slap her with a wet fish has anyone got her address :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 11:34:09 AM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
:evil: she makes me so mad i do not trust her i really could slap her with a wet fish has anyone got her address :lol:  :lol:

Nope but look in the phonebook/yellow pages under Dr.... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

December 27, 2009, 07:07:43 PM
This woman is a wierdo and it makes me mad she is making a name and a career off the back of Michael... i suspect she has never even met the man as there are NO photographs in existence of the two of them together.  

How the hell does she get away with it?  The bare faced cheek of the woman!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 07:20:12 PM
There's something very fishy about her. But I wonder how did she end up being the center of attention in the MJ case and invited everywhere where she can make up lies about him. She's a very unfriendly person, I recall way back in august (or somewhen around there) that I used to go to IMDB that some people said that she even opened an account there to answer and bash all the users that weren't that friendly at her. And she deletes every bad or suspicios comment of her blog. I even remember someone on IMDB that wrote her some questions or something in her blog and apparently the woman tracked her IP adress, it was her work's, and sent her an email with copy to human resources of her company and I can't really recall the rest but she was like a crazy woman.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 01:03:20 PM
OMG.. i left a comment on her blog saying that she wasnt a "witness" as she claims and that she shouldnt be making a name for herself off the back of MJ and also questioning why she didnt have ONE photograph of herself with MJ; seeing as she claims they have been friends for 12 years.

I was totally respectful in my post and one of her "people" sent me an email back saying that my post had been deleted due to "innapropriate content" and if i wished further information to contact Orlando Martinez at the Robbery-Homicide division of LAPD.

:lol:   Oh dear me....   she cant answer the tough questions when they are posed to her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 11:59:33 PM
i actually respect the women now...they had a list of supposedly doctors that michael owed money to..and she was on there. however, she contacted them and told them that michael does not owe her ANY money and to take her off that list IMMEDIATLEY. If she were such a low person she could have cashed in big time very easily but instead she told the truth and didnt see a dime. Thank you Dr. Etok for the honesty....bravo. My respect went up for after i saw that on the TMZ website :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 11:43:24 AM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
i actually respect the women now...they had a list of supposedly doctors that michael owed money to..and she was on there. however, she contacted them and told them that michael does not owe her ANY money and to take her off that list IMMEDIATLEY. If she were such a low person she could have cashed in big time very easily but instead she told the truth and didnt see a dime. Thank you Dr. Etok for the honesty....bravo. My respect went up for after i saw that on the TMZ website :)

My take on this.. either a clerical mistake was made including this dreadful woman.. or she included herself and then withdrew when it became public.
Positive spin, you see...  !!

Why shout about it all over the internet?  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions