I don't know if I put the topic in the correct forum. If it's in the wrong forum, please move it.  :)

I've been doing a lot of thinking about everything Michael's been through the last day or so. Below is a timeline of event that've happened over the years. Feel free to add on if I missed something.

[youtube:2qljxvy5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVJzf3aQLLI[/youtube:2qljxvy5]

January 27, 1984- Michael Jackson's hair caught on fire while filiming a Pepsi commercial at L.A.'s Shrine Auditorium in fromt of 30,000 fans

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dangerous Demo accident: In a longer version of Dangerous demo, In the beginning Michael's heard screaming when a sound protection wall falls on him as he was about to record.

1993 Child sexual abuse accusations-  Michael Jackson was accused of abuse by Evan Chandler, on behalf of his then-13-year-old child, Jordan Chandler.

[youtube:2qljxvy5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2alRIddsTqs[/youtube:2qljxvy5]
This video shows hoe things were supposed to happen

[youtube:2qljxvy5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRhUXV6vX0Y[/youtube:2qljxvy5]
This video shows the accident

Bridge accident during MJ & Friends benefit concert in Munich, Germany 1999- While singing Earth Song, Michael was on a bridge that collasped into a pit below the stage. There's conflicting reports that Michael suffered bruises, bumps  and slight burns. MJs offical press agent said that he had bumps and minor bruises. Karen Faye had another story. You can read her story in the link above.

Michael broke his leg in 2001 at his Neverland Ranch while practising- I don't have much information on this incident. I did search on google, but nothing came up. I don't know if this is true, it's something that I herd. Apprently Michael was practising, fell and broke his leg. If someone can provide a link or has more information please post it!
On a a side note- I do think this was an accident. It's easy to fall and break something. I put it in the timeline cause it's something that happened.

2005 child sexual abuse trial- Micahel was accused of molesting 13 yerar old Gavin Arvizo. On December 18 2003 Michael was chanrged with seven counts of child molestation and two acounts of administering an intoxicating agent. On June 13 2005 the jury found Jackson not guilty on all charges

Looking over the timeline above, you can see how much bad luck Michael's had throughout his life. I don't believe it's normal for one person to have so many things happen to them. I do not believe most of the things listed above are coincidences. I could be wrong but it looks like someone's trying to bring Michael down over the past few decades. It looks like whoever is after Michael has tried to ruin his name & career, injure him badly or kill him.  :(   :x

I makes me sick to think that Michael's life is or was in danger.  It sickens me even more to think that Michael could've been murderd. I just wish we had an answer to what happned to our beloved Michael. Thinking things over it's very possible that he was in danger and coudl've been murdered June 25th. I really hope and pray that's not the case and that Michael's alive and well. :?   :?  :|  :?  

How do you feel?  Do you feel the same way I am?  Please share your opinion!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There's a website called jacksonaction.com.  They have some excellent information regarding Michael over the many years and a good timeline of events and articles. Court cases/transcripts. Ones regarding the molestation cases, ratner, mattola, branca etc. Alleged conspiracies against Michael (even ones Michael believed to be real).

The info here might help. Some things like others have mentioned were just accidents and part and parcel that goes with being a performer. Other stuff (as you will find on the jacksonaction website) centre alot around conspiracies and court issues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This article here has a bit to do with Michael's belief Matolla was attempting to bring him down and some of the things that came out regarding the 2005 trial.  Shows some of the the links/connections between Bashir as well. Read the comments left by others there because they are just as informative.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mottola,Bashir - these people are not definitively for Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Geez, I heard about that fall but I've never seen it until now...how scary!!  Here's another account as well... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Eva R

i also didn't saw it before! I hope it didn't hurt!  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

MJ was noted as saying "The bigger the star, the bigger the target".

Was someone out to bring MJ down? Certainly. One person or group?  Not necessarily one but over the years various ones depending on who was feeling threatened by his success, influence and power within the industry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions