If he had an operation before his death he wouldn't have made the last day of rehearsals in which KO said he was looking forward to next day's "illusion" rehearsals.  I really and truly think that when he fell and broke his nose, he went to have reconstructive surgery and said yes, make it a bit smaller because of his father's ridicule. But the surgeon did a crappy job, enabled him to breathe correctly so he had to have a second surgery done. Cartilage has limited repair capabilities: Because chondrocytes are bound in lacunae, they cannot migrate to damaged areas. Therefore if damaged, it is difficult to heal. Also, because hyaline cartilage does not have a blood supply, the deposition of new matrix is slow.  That would explain the scar tissue around his nose and the fact that the blood circulation was a big risk and I do not think he would take such a big risk knowing that he wasn't going to go on these concerts anyway and everyone was going to believe him dead.
So if he then had another nose surgery it would not be guaranteed that he would be healed by the time the concerts started. So what's the point? Therefore; I do not believe this whatsoever. His nose looked the same 24 hours before he died as it did at his last appearance. The stupid "effiing" media set it out to be that he had so many surgeries to make himself look so many different ways when just one or two surgeries, after settling, can make you look completely different. They are all "effing" idiots and and think they are on to something... when you look at the reality of things they were actually predicting 2 months ahead of what they think the person should do when,  it didn't happen, they had to come up with another lie, but society still believed and ran with it.

Sick. Sadistic, manipulative, money hungry people that need their hair ripped out...Hey, I got a boob job on Tuesday, I got a double EE apparently oh but no by Tuesday a month later I only got a D, but since I wasn't happy with it I got them to take it out to leave me with a C. In the meantime I'm sure while I was wearing different shirts to hide the swelling the media was going crazy on me getting them,  taking them out, surgery scars, boob flops. etc

But come to find out I was only effing pregnant.

Gossip/Celebrity Journalism should NOT be a paid job. It is all based on a speculative opinion and YES people fall for that stuff.  As a writer, it makes me sick.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Quote from: "ladymjc"
If he had an operation before his death he wouldn't have made the last day of rehearsals in which KO said he was looking forward to next day's "illusion" rehearsals.  I really and truly think that when he fell and broke his nose, he went to have reconstructive surgery and said yes, make it a bit smaller because of his father's ridicule. But the surgeon did a crappy job, enabled him to breathe correctly so he had to have a second surgery done. Cartilage has limited repair capabilities: Because chondrocytes are bound in lacunae, they cannot migrate to damaged areas. Therefore if damaged, it is difficult to heal. Also, because hyaline cartilage does not have a blood supply, the deposition of new matrix is slow.  That would explain the scar tissue around his nose and the fact that the blood circulation was a big risk and I do not think he would take such a big risk knowing that he wasn't going to go on these concerts anyway and everyone was going to believe him dead.
So if he then had another nose surgery it would not be guaranteed that he would be healed by the time the concerts started. So what's the point? Therefore; I do not believe this whatsoever. His nose looked the same 24 hours before he died as it did at his last appearance. The stupid "effiing" media set it out to be that he had so many surgeries to make himself look so many different ways when just one or two surgeries, after settling, can make you look completely different. They are all "effing" idiots and and think they are on to something... when you look at the reality of things they were actually predicting 2 months ahead of what they think the person should do when,  it didn't happen, they had to come up with another lie, but society still believed and ran with it.

Sick. Sadistic, manipulative, money hungry people that need their hair ripped out...Hey, I got a boob job on Tuesday, I got a double EE apparently oh but no by Tuesday a month later I only got a D, but since I wasn't happy with it I got them to take it out to leave me with a C. In the meantime I'm sure while I was wearing different shirts to hide the swelling the media was going crazy on me getting them,  taking them out, surgery scars, boob flops. etc

But come to find out I was only effing pregnant.

Gossip/Celebrity Journalism should NOT be a paid job. It is all based on a speculative opinion and YES people fall for that stuff.  As a writer, it makes me sick.

When Oprah interviewed Katherine about the nose surgery, she said becuase his nose was too big. He never broke his nose, This was Katherine's words.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Are we back again on "nose talking" ? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RunFaYaLife

I read or heard on Television that he did have a NON cancerous lesion removed off of his stomach.

Right now that is all I know about any lesion removals.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"
I read or heard on Television that he did have a NON cancerous lesion removed off of his stomach.

Right now that is all I know about any lesion removals.

I wish they can get their story in order, because from his nose to his stomach big difference. It must be his nose with all the surgery he had.  Or many nothing at all, maybe this was part of his hoax to through us off again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

~Souza~

LMFAO, so Demon had a REAL source this time? She needs to go cook something and never touch a pen or computer anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just before his "death" the UK tabloids were saying that he had lesions removed from his chest which he was paranoid about, but that they turned out to be non-cancerous.  How they accessed his medical results they didn't mention, especially as they only just reported he had the lesions removed.  Test results came through surprisingly quickly then.  Utter nonsense as usual.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

Datroot

Also ,if he's not dead, the AR must have been done on someone else anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Quote from: "Datroot"

I've always thought that the AR was at least loosely based on Michael, particularly because it did mention some of his known scars, and more importantly, because it mentioned the black tattoo that he has on the front-top of his head.  I figure some of those things had to be mentioned since enough people know about them that someone would have questioned why they weren't addressed.  Unless whoever died in his place had the same tattoo done to make it more believable.  If there really was another person who died, they really did a lot to help Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
Quote from: "Datroot"

I've always thought that the AR was at least loosely based on Michael, particularly because it did mention some of his known scars, and more importantly, because it mentioned the black tattoo that he has on the front-top of his head.  I figure some of those things had to be mentioned since enough people know about them that someone would have questioned why they weren't addressed.  Unless whoever died in his place had the same tattoo done to make it more believable.  If there really was another person who died, they really did a lot to help Michael.
I don't think Mike is the one with the tattoo on his forehead, why would he? Mike doesn't have a long forehead, I think most people have a longer one. I don't think he's bald either, all Jacksons seem to have a head full of hair, except for Randy, who has a shaved head. The tattoo never made sense to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

The caveat is he did have Lupus which can make you lose your hair.
The thing is so what? Heck if I had his money I would do whatever it took
to look good...after all he was a major public figure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

The caveat is he did have Lupus which can make you lose your hair.
The thing is so what? Heck if I had his money I would do whatever it took
to look good...after all he was a major public figure.
Yeah, with his money, if he was balding, he could have had a hair transplant, no need for a dark tattoo. Otherwise a good wig would do the trick. The tattoo simply doesn't make sense in any way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

Well he did have permanent eyeliner and eye brows [hair loss on the eyebrows] sooooo he might have decided to go for it....the tat across the forehead.
 :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
This was discussed before, but more interestingly, Diane mentions that "Joe and another family friend, probably Leonard Rowe, were at the house in the morning..??????  Well, the mystery continues to get better and better....and if the family already knew he was dead by 10.00am, then how did they all hear it on the radio ???????  I smell a huge rat, and coincidently, LAX was closed down for half an hour at 10.00am.........

[youtube:1h2u0v2w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PhBz1LhFow&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1h2u0v2w]
Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 09:04:25 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Well he did have permanent eyeliner and eye brows [hair loss on the eyebrows] sooooo he might have decided to go for it....the tat across the forehead.
 :mrgreen:
Oh right! Now that you point that out it all makes sense!! :?  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions