all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

I don't remember this ever being posted, if so sorry please lock it. I never heard of this. Did any one hear that Michael got operated days before his death? This is really weird.

Don't forget it was reported by Diane Dimond she is not very liked
Us Magazine reports that, just days before his death last Thursday, Michael Jackson underwent an operation to have a cancerous lesion removed from his nose.

In an interview on June 26, the day after Jackson’s death following cardiac arrest, former Court TV reporter Diane Dimond told the magazine, “Last week, I had two real sources call me and say he’s getting surgery right now for removal of skin cancer off his nose…This is not a man who suffers pain well. He likes painkillers. So he got some from here, he got some from there—who knows how much.”

(Yesterday, it was reported that Jackson, would use aliases in order to obtain prescriptions—including the pain-killer Demerol—from various pharmacies.)

Could Jackson’s aversion to pain in the face of surgery have played a part in his untimely death? Hopefully, as the investigation unfolds, the answer will be made clear.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

If it happened and if he were dead it would have been in the autopsy report which it was not so I guess Diane is a lying toad as usual.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

but it did seem like in the pic where he is watching the performance that there is something of that nature on his face.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

Diane DEMon is not someone I would trust. How did she get that info? a leak from the hospital staff? well, could be and that is why there is a trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

These types of procedures are outpatient procedures. People get these types of growths removed every day. Please don't allow Diane Dimond or the media to blow this into something bigger than it is. I, for one, don't buy into this and if the family or if Michael himself confirms it, fine. Until then it's speculation. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "icebluestarlight"
If it happened and if he were dead it would have been in the autopsy report which it was not so I guess Diane is a lying toad as usual.

Didnt the autopsy say that there was a piece of gauze on the tip of the nose?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What has happened to his nose is he has has too many surgeries and the skin is no longer viable , it is obvious to a blind man on a galloping horse that the cartilage structure at the end of his nose has collapsed and a plastic support has been put in.  He has had this revised  several times) at one point he looked like he had a stick in the end of it) so he has a had a skin graft to try to make it look better.

I had a nose job years ago and they told me three things can happen, 1. It can get an infection  2. It can feel lumpy but look straight and 3. It can totally collapse.  I asked if it totally collapsed could they fix it, they said yes they could put in a plastic bridge but if the cartilage was compromised then that was very difficult to reconstruct and may take several operations to get the desired result and may not ever look how you want it to.

When I look at Michaels nose, this seems to me what may have happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

What has happened to his nose is he has has too many surgeries and the skin is no longer viable , it is obvious to a blind man on a galloping horse that the cartilage structure at the end of his nose has collapsed and a plastic support has been put in.  He has had this revised  several times) at one point he looked like he had a stick in the end of it) so he has a had a skin graft to try to make it look better.

I had a nose job years ago and they told me three things can happen, 1. It can get an infection  2. It can feel lumpy but look straight and 3. It can totally collapse.  I asked if it totally collapsed could they fix it, they said yes they could put in a plastic bridge but if the cartilage was compromised then that was very difficult to reconstruct and may take several operations to get the desired result and may not ever look how you want it to.

When I look at Michaels nose, this seems to me what may have happened.

Exactly my point, it is probably more trying to fix his nose than skn cancer.  Wasn.'t Arnie trying to fix his nose/ That's what he said in some interview.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Yes he was putting fillers in it  apparently, now if it was him at the O2 then yes the fillers worked, you can still see the skin grafts to the side of the nostrils but the structure looks better.  Maybe that silly Karen woman was not with him and he had human coloured make-up too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes he was putting fillers in it  apparently, now if it was him at the O2 then yes the fillers worked, you can still see the skin grafts to the side of the nostrils but the structure looks better.  Maybe that silly Karen woman was not with him and he had human coloured make-up too!

Karen Faye has confirmed that she didnt go to London with him on that trip.  The only time she was with him was the TII rehearsals, she didnt go to London with him for the announcement.  

No one seems to know who was doing his make-up for this visit...  maybe he did it himself?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Karen Faye has confirmed that she didnt go to London with him on that trip.  The only time she was with him was the TII rehearsals, she didnt go to London with him for the announcement.  

No one seems to know who was doing his make-up for this visit...  maybe he did it himself?
I am sure it did say gauze on his nose in the autopsy report and he did have what looked like a plaster over his nose in tii
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mumof3"
I am sure it did say gauze on his nose in the autopsy report and he did have what looked like a plaster over his nose in tii

Oooh..  really?  Have you a picture i could see?   Ive not seen the plaster on his nose in TII  xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "mumof3"

Oooh..  really?  Have you a picture i could see?   Ive not seen the plaster on his nose in TII  xx
I dont have the picture but i do remember there was talk about his nose and it looked like he had a  plaster over it sideways  it might have been at the 02 I will have to think when it was
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

I cant find the picture now i know i saw it but I cant remember where
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ummm and all this guessing is about Michael?? Maybe it's the double :)))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions