I read this last weekend,and ripped it out the paper to remind me to write about it on here but then I was M.I.A for a week.
I don't read newspapers,especially this kind of trash but I found this on a train and stole the page in question in the name of research :mrgreen:
The article is about how the Murray case echoes the Anna Nicole Smith case.
No one was held accountable for her death in the end.
I actually hadn't thought to look into the similarities between  the two cases since there are a billion other things going on, but since I am off this weekend,i'll just add it to the to do list with the other 29573million things.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MICHAEL JACKSON TRIAL FIASCO FEAR
DAILY STAR SUNDAY
Michael Jackson’s family fears legal wrangling will mean no one will be held responsible for his death

23rd January 2011
By Dominik Lemanski

MICHAEL Jackson’s family fears legal wrangling will mean no one will be held responsible for his death.
It would be a chilling echo of the Anna Nicole Smith case.
The former model and TV star, right, died in 2007 aged 39 after an accidental drug overdose.
Her boyfriend Howard Stern initially faced drugs conspiracy charges.
He used his name to obtain prescriptions for the beauty while keeping her privacy intact.

But the charges have been overturned after a judge declared Stern never intended to “defraud” when obtaining drugs for Smith.
It is a move Jackson lawyer Brian Oxman fears could be repeated in the trial of Conrad Murray, the King of Pop’s doctor.
Speaking exclusively to the Daily Star Sunday Mr Oxman said: “If the Anna Nicole Smith case is any indication, that took three years after her death to get to trial and the result of that trial was absolutely stunning.

“While the evidence here of Dr Murray’s incompetence is just overwhelming there is not one shred of evidence of intent presented by the prosecution. Not one fact of Conrad Murray wanting to injure Michael Jackson.
“Howard Stern put up that defence and Sandeep Kapoor [her doctor] put up that defence.
“These defendants defended on the grounds that ‘We did not want to hurt Anna Nicole, we were trying to help her’ and you are going to hear the same defence from Conrad Murray.”

Dr Kapoor, was acquitted of all charges against him in October.
Earlier this month a judge also dismissed drugs conspiracy charges against the former model’s psychiatrist Dr Khristine Eroshevich.
Meanwhile, Dr Murray has pleaded not guilty to the involuntary manslaughter of Jackson and is due back in court on Tuesday.
He is accused of giving the singer a lethal dose of the anaesthetic propofol and other sedatives.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well we (beLIEvers) know almost for sure that Murray will be acquitted. The rest of the public may think it's the echo of the A.N. Smith's case...and I dont wanna be using the word "coincidence" as it already has a weird connotation in connection with the hoax...but I want to belive it IS a coincidence this time, although a rather sad one I guess. It'll be interesting to see the reaction of the wider public when Murray gets freed of all charges...because I dont think Michael will BAM on the same day that Murray gets free. There might be a little intermezzo if you know what I mean ...a lot of simmering and humming and eyebrow raising..haha. In fact that part will be fun to watch.

Well that's in case we're right about the hoax and the trial and everything. You dont want to imagine they've manipulated the case, including the media and people...feeding them the A.N.Smith story so that everyone says..ah well..another mysterious death of a pop star. Just like Kurt Cobain, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, Bruce Lee...and....and Michael Jackson.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
LOS ANGELES — A boyfriend and two doctors who were part of Anna Nicole Smith's inner circle in her final days and were charged with enabling her prescription drug use were acquitted of most drug charges Thursday, but two were convicted of conspiring to use false names to get her prescriptions.

Howard K. Stern, Smith's boyfriend-lawyer, and Dr. Khristine Eroshevich, her psychiatrist, were convicted of conspiring to get the former Playboy model and reality TV star painkillers and sedatives.

Prosecutors contended during the nine-week trial that the defendants were dazzled by Smith's glamor and filled her demands for prescription drugs to protect their insider status in her personal life and her celebrity world.

Defense attorneys countered by portraying the defendants as angels of mercy who were trying to help Smith cope with her chronic pain, particularly after she gave birth to her daughter by cesarean then quickly lost her 20-year-old son, Daniel, to a drug overdose.

Smith eventually died of an accidental drug overdose in Florida in 2007, but the defendants were not charged in her death at age 39.

The jury convicted Stern of conspiring with Eroshevich to obtain drugs through the use of a false name and misrepresentation. Eroshevich also was found guilty of using a false name and misrepresentation to obtain prescriptions for the painkiller Vicodin for Smith.

Dr. Sandeep Kapoor, the physician who prescribed most of her pain medications, was acquitted of all charges in a verdict he called a triumph for the medical profession.

"This is not just a victory for me, but for patients everywhere who suffer chronic pain," an emotional Kapoor said outside court.

His lawyer Ellyn Garofalo said it also was a victory for Smith.
[youtube:1hfyvajj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgRa4-S-UhQ[/youtube:1hfyvajj]Yea Howard looks like a Angel of mercy right? This man did some messed up shit to her. I am not digging on the fact that he didn't get any punishment. 8-)

When Insiders Expose the Ugly Side of the Entertainment Industry
This article documents some of today’s well-known artists who have gone on record and spoken about the dark side of the entertainment industry. Some of the industry’s biggest stars, including Dave Chappelle, Michael Jackson and Bob Dylan, have hinted at the true nature of the business in their own words. Here are some of my findings.

Who better than the King of Pop to speak the truth about the music industry? I’ve been asked numerous times about Jackson’s involvement in the Illuminati industry and the causes of his death. I’ve never attempted to write an article on the subject, as his career was incredibly long and filled with astounding events and requires more than just a summary survey.

What is obvious, however, is that MJ, in his last years, was becoming increasingly outspoken on the shady dealings of the music industry.
Thank You Michael. I appreciate your strength. Thank you for the warnings.  ;)
Makeup artist Jackie Jason puts her final touches on Dr. George Nichopoulos before his Tuesday "Entertainment Tonight" interview.

Dr. George Nichopoulos does not want his grandchildren to grow up thinking of him as a Dr. Feelgood who killed Elvis Presley.

The white-haired 82-year-old former personal physician to the rock superstar dodged parallels Tuesday to his role as a one-time suspect in Elvis' death and that of Michael Jackson's personal doctor, Conrad Murray, under investigation in the death of the King of Pop.

Nichopoulos sat down with a crew from TV's "Entertainment Tonight," announcing a book, "The King and Dr. Nick," due out in February. In it, the doctor says he will tell the world he is tired of being accused of hastening Elvis' death.

"I don't regret any of the medications I gave him. They were necessities," Nichopoulos said. Dr. Nick, as he was known, was acquitted in 1981 on charges he overprescribed drugs to Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis and seven others.

Much of the public was unconvinced. "Even though I was acquitted, there's still a population of people out there who didn't buy this. They wanted to blame somebody," Nichopoulos said.

"Entertainment Tonight" correspondent Victoria Recano repeatedly asked Nichopoulos to compare his role as Elvis' physician to that of Jackson's embattled doctor. Publicists for Nichopoulos' Nashville publisher, Thomas Nelson Inc., said Nichopoulos wanted to "steer clear" of the comparisons.

The interview is scheduled to air on tonight's segment of "Entertainment Tonight" at 6:30 on WREG-TV, Channel 3. The interview was at Sam Phillips Recording Studio. Rose Phillips, wife of Judd Phillips (nephew of Sun founder Sam Phillips), collaborated with Nichopolous on the book. "He loved Elvis dearly," she said, and was disappointed that he lost his license temporarily when the State Board of Medical Examiners found that he over-prescribed prescriptions for Elvis and others. It was again revoked in 1995 on similar charges. "I've detected hurt from the fact that he was never able to get matters clarified," Rose Phillips said.

Asked about the "biggest lie" over his role, Nichopoulos said: "There were so many. I guess the thing that hit me the most was I worked very hard trying to do all the right things with Elvis ... He was such a challenge. I was constantly trying to find new ways to deal with it ... It all seemed to come back in my face. I was the whipping boy."

Nichopoulos said he treated Elvis primarily for arthritis, an impacted colon and insomnia.

"Unfortunately there's not a drug you can give somebody to take care of everything. You need a different drug for every situation." He said he served as doctor for not only Elvis but up to 150 people on the road. Nichopoulos said Elvis insisted the prescriptions be written in his name in order to keep his father, Vernon Presley, from getting upset by the cost of prescription drugs for so many people. "So it looked like he (Elvis) was taking all these drugs because the prescriptions were in his name."

As Elvis' reliance on drugs became evident, Nichopoulos said he often prescribed placebos.

Nichopoulos and his attorney, Dan Warlick, said drugs in Elvis' system were not at "toxic or lethal levels" when he died. "He died a natural death," said Warlick.

Most of the autopsy team at Baptist Memorial Hospital attributed the death to "polypharmacy" or drug interaction, but former medical examiner Dr. Jerry Francisco said last year he stands by his 1977 ruling that Elvis died of cardiac arrhythmia, not drugs.
Here is another parallel between Murray and Dr. Nick. Michael and Elvis; can't have one with out the other anymore, lol

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This was interesting.

"Unfortunately there's not a drug you can give somebody to take care of everything. You need a different drug for every situation." He said he served as doctor for not only Elvis but up to 150 people on the road. Nichopoulos said Elvis insisted the prescriptions be written in his name in order to keep his father, Vernon Presley, from getting upset by the cost of prescription drugs for so many people. "So it looked like he (Elvis) was taking all these drugs because the prescriptions were in his name."

As Elvis' reliance on drugs became evident, Nichopoulos said he often prescribed placebos.

Nichopoulos and his attorney, Dan Warlick, said drugs in Elvis' system were not at "toxic or lethal levels" when he died. "He died a natural death," said Warlick.

So, the part in red doesn't make sense. You would think that Vernon would be more upset that all of those Rx's were in Elvis' name, rather than in other people's names. And, Vernon wasn't paying for it anyway so what did it matter to him?

Also contradictory was the part where he says Elvis' reliance was evident yet he died a natural death?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Ooh lots of info!!I was out for the day,let me read these fabulous posts and reply properly! xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions