funeral film with great point please look

• 2 Replies

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: funeral film with great point please look

• on: January 30, 2011, 03:02:46 AM
So DancingTheDream, are you totally ruling out greenscreen for the funeral, or is it still a possibility because you say the road where they all sit is too steep an incline for that?  Also telephoto lens always made further away objects appear closer which would account for the 3-way in the road and the overpass structure, compressing the distance.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: funeral film with great point please look

• on: June 07, 2011, 02:24:09 PM
MadneZ
But everytime I see that man in the fedora hat on the memorial I just feel love. And that for me is a fact that it is Michael!
Welcome here!  First impressions are often accurate. I'm beginning to think also that hatman at the funeral is MJ. Every place (many) in this whole hoax where MJ has been in disguise, the camera has panned ever so briefly on him for hoaxers with quick hawk eyes can catch it. Remember MJ said that we see what he wants us to see, when he wants us to see it. There is no other person there at the funeral who (from all the discussion) could by MJ. There was talk that DD was there, since we have pics of him in the car on his way from LKL studio to the funeral, but we don't actually see him there. This hatman is dressed and disguised quite different from the one at the Memorial, where we've already established that MJ was the blond lady (at least for me). Then there's the fact that this hatman is wearing the same paisley tie that Murray is pictured wearing and TMZ made a big deal how ugly it was-- MJ clearly represents Murray in this whole hoax (or is him). Hatman is the only one there talking the whole time on his cellphone, and so if he's MJ, obviously he needs to be directing. The old man dancer in HT (apparantly John Edwards) is also the only one talking on his cell-phone the whole time in that scene--another mysterious character who keeps showing up in our view.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »