Rebbie on the View tomorrow

• 26 Replies

Offline fordtocarr

• Hoaxer

Re: Rebbie on the View tomorrow

• on: January 29, 2011, 03:26:28 PM
Rebbie and murray mentioned article today on yahoo news...
http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/thatsr ... -murderer/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mdc

• Hoaxer

Re: Rebbie on the View tomorrow

• on: April 07, 2011, 02:57:47 AM
They mentioned she was going out on the "Pick Up the Phone" tour. Just got back from one of these shows. Perhaps if Barbara and the gang had talked more about this tour and gave it at least a little promotion there would have been more than 30 people sitting in a 700 seat theater. That was kind of sad really. One thing I did find odd however was that this particular dates ticket sales were to benefit the National Alliance on Mental Illness, yet she didn't mention NAMI not once during the show. Not sure how you raise awareness and such without actually talking about the issues.

She did sing quite a few MJ songs though like I'll Be There and Rock With You. At one point she was singing Shake Your Body to the Ground and had about 9 audience members on stage to dance for the "crowd". I made my friend and her son that was with me go up and dance. I hope someone took video because it was hilarious.

She also sang Fly Away and mentioned it was the last song she and her brother had worked on (I don't think she ever mentioned him by name). And I don't know about y'all but if my brother had passed I wouldn't be able to sing that song without bawling my head off, but she seemed fine.

Someone told me they were filming part of the show for Good Morning America but I'm not sure if that's true or not. If I'm up I'll try to watch GMA and see if they show it.

Anyway, had a good time. Just wish more people would have shown up.

*Oh yeah...and y'all will be glad to know that I refrained from screaming out "WHERE'S MJ!!!" lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal