pepper

Quote from: "Sinderella"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

New York, NY (January 25, 2011) – William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollins Publisher today announced an agreement to publish the memoir MY FRIEND MICHAEL: Growing Up with the King of Pop by producer and lifelong Jackson friend, Frank Cascio.

The memoir, scheduled for Fall 2011, will chronicle Cascio’s relationship with Michael Jackson over 25 years and reveal the inside, behind-the-scenes story of the Michael that Cascio knew as the performer’s friend and closest confidante, offering the most candid, moving, and detailed portrait of the pop icon. The book will also include photos never before seen by the public.

...Acquiring editor Matt Harper says “For more than 25 years, Frank was fortunate enough to be one of the few people that Michael Jackson chose to have around him. In that time he witnessed many of the singer’s most private and public moments firsthand, and with this book, Frank will share a side of Michael that only a handful of people have seen--a side that will set the record straight and change how people think about this often misunderstood icon.”

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Frank Cascio, an entrepreneur and producer who splits his time between New York, Los Angeles, and Germany, knew Michael Jackson for more than 25 years, including serving as his personal manager for nearly a decade from the 90's into the '00's . During that time, Cascio developed and co-produced “The Michael Jackson 30th Anniversary Celebration, Madison Square Garden,” was co-producer and creative director of “The Michael Jackson Interview: Footage You Were Never Meant to See,” executive producer and creative director in collaboration with Brett Ratner on “Michael Jackson Private Home Movies,” which aired on Fox in 2003.

I still find this reaction to the Cascio's interesting...

Dec 13, 2010
Jackie Jackson 'never heard' of Michael's secret family

By Ann Oldenburg, USA TODAY

Were you shocked as we were on Dec. 6 when Oprah revealed the Cascios, the super-secret family Michael Jackson visited for 25 years in New Jersey?

So was his brother Jackie Jackson.

"I didn't know them," Jackie tells USA TODAY's Andrea Mandell, his soft voice stiffening.

He'd never heard of them? "Nope."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Quote from: "Dancer"
Quote from: "Andrea"
Does anyone know if any of the Cascios were at the Memorial or funeral?  I honestly can't remember seeing any pictures or video of them...
I don't know if they were at the memorial or the funeral, but they wrote something for the memorial booklet:

“Doo Doo,
It is only once in a lifetime where you meet a true Angel sent from the Heavens above. I count my blessings each day for I have experienced Heaven on Earth. The wisdom, guidance, and knowledge will always be remembered and put into action. I thank you for the memories, for they will remain in my heart forever and ever.
Our friendship will always be treasured. I write on behalf of my family.
We promise to always remain ‘The First Family of Love’.
From the Bottom of our Hearts
WE THANK YOU and will love you FOREVER and ALWAYS.
ANGEL ‘Dr.Heat’ Cascio and the Cascio Family”
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Since we are talking about Shikster, I decided to do a little research on this screen name. Here is something really interesting I found:

Name : Shikster McShikkadance
ID # : TS6804 (6 + 8 + 0 + 4 = 18 = 1+ 8 = 9)
Divisions :
Profile :
I am a Ringling Bros Barnum and Bailey's clown college graduate. I love comedy......good music....and hopes of one day joining Dr. Steel in his show!
Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That profile is interesting indeed.

Now you may be wondering who is Dr. Steel and what could he possibly do with this hoax?  

Dr. Steel is a man of many talents with one simple goal. To make the world a better place. Through entertaiment, vision and passion, Dr. Steel feeds the hungry masses who starve for happiness.

"It all comes down to having fun. We spend our lives trapped, when all we really want to do is play. So, let the people play! Let us build a Utopian Playland." ~Dr. Steel
Substitute Michael Jackson here..

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And please look at the video on this page: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login as well as this video where he talks about the MEDIA: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and you may want to check out the videos on the right side as well.
I watched his video on Media and he is spot on CORRECT about everything he said.

Also, doesn't his voice sounds like the guy who was making those V for Vendetta youtube clips? Just a thought...

Sorta sounded like him.
Collective consciousness is what he stressed, that we can THINK with our minds and make a TANGIBLE REALITY.
Or we can be controlled by FEAR?

It's about perception and that is what becomes our reality.
I liked his crazy theory, lol
He can be who he wants to be because he is CRAZY, certifiable.
Peace
I am not saying that Frank is Dr. Steel from the post I did above but, the name he wrote 'Dr. Heat' reminded me of this. The website is a trip and the videos on the media are right on the money. I am not going to form an opinion of Frank at the moment. However I do see alot of parallels again to Elvis. Almost all of Elvis so called friends and confidants wrote a book for profit. Just sayin Frank also has a history with Michael back during the 2005 trial. He went by Frank Tyson.

Documents and TSG sources identified the two children as siblings of Frank Cascio, a 24-year-old Jackson aide who prosecutors branded an unindicted co-conspirator in the entertainer's April 2004 criminal indictment. Cascio, who uses the name Frank Tyson, has been close to Jackson for nearly ten years, and was at Neverland during the early-2003 period when the accuser and his family claim they were held against their will.
FRIDAY, JANUARY 28, 2011

I have just learned that the book ELVIS FACE TO FACE which was originally published by Wanda June Hill in 1985 is now available for download on PDF for free to everyone anywhere in the world. I believe that Wanda June has added more to the original edition of the book...I am not positive of this. Though it is for free, a donation is requested.

As I have stated previously on my site, Wanda June Hill's books and other materials are just an amazing insight into the inner man....the real man...not just the superstar image of which Elvis grew so weary. In this book you will learn a lot about Elvis's spiritual interests...a very important part of his life and which he discussed with Wanda June many times during the many years that they were close friends.

I recommend this book so very highly to everyone who seeks to truly know the man...the real man.

Below is the link to the site to download the book as well as a copy of the page to which you will be taken:
ELVIS Face to Face
The Book
Elvis Face to Face – The Book
December 7, 2010
Written by Maia Alaula Kamala
Comments Off
Wanda June Hill’s memories of her friend, Elvis Presley. You can download this book in PDF for free. DONATION REQUESTED.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
The difference between this free book and the others, it is done with L.O.V.E. The lady is giving this book away and only asking for a donation. Not necessary but nice if you want. I appreciate this free book to get to know Elvis the man. I especially like the Elvis prayer and the rest of church. God Bless Elvis/Jesse.

This is Elvis‘ prayer, in his own words and using his unique reasoning abilities.

―Lord, My God, Thy will be done. Please help with your almighty power. I ask
for my friend who needs you. Grant your love, heal with your fiery breath of life,
and give them the strength of your blessings today. God, I ask in humble gratitude,
and give thanks to my Father in Heaven. Thy will be done. Amen.

Elvis‘ suggestions:

―Go out into the night, look up into the glory of God‘s Heavens, a treasure freely
given, to each of us to behold, to find faith and strength in knowing that our most
High One who made such beauty for the world to share, can also bring enduring
peace to each needy soul who asks for help wih a heart full of tears and a spirit
surrendered to His will. For His Son has promised, ―even as I do, ye may do, if ye
believe.

This prayer is for all who need God‘s help. Be it for another or yourself; the key is
in having faith, believing with a humble heart, and in accepting that - it shall be
done.

St. John, Chapter 8, Vs 32. ―And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you
free.

St. Matthew, Chapter 17, Vs 20. 1951 King James Bible, underlined by Elvis…

And Jesus said unto them, ―Because of your unbelief: For verily I say unto you. If
ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove
hence to younder place; and it shall remove, and nothing shall be impossible unto
you.

I just saw on E-Bay that another copy of Gail Brewer-Giorgio's 1988 New York Times bestseller IS ELVIS ALIVE? is listed for sale. Included with this book is the audio tape of the phone conversations on which Elvis was speaking with a friend around 1981.

For those who missed out on this when it was the talk of the world, here is an opportunity to catch up at a very reasonable price. The tape is a treasure. it was verified by the Houston police through voice analysis that the voice on the tape is Elvis.

It is believed that Elvis was speaking with a friend named Ellen Marie Foster who was a friend before he left in August, 1977. Elvis had called her prior to that day and told her not to believe what she would be seeing in the news. He told her that he was not going on the tour. She asked him if he had canceled the tour and he told her that he had not.

When I was publishing my newsletter in 1990-1991, one of my subscribers was a lady who was close friends with Ellen Marie Foster. The subscriber sent me letters which Ms. Foster had written to her in order that I could see them for myself. I have lost contact with that subscriber but would very much like to be in touch with her again. If she is reading this, she is certainly welcome to contact me through Facebook or YouTube. Her name is Pat....E.... It was reported that Ms. Foster passed away.

On a later Geraldo show, a man supposedly named "Darlock" was brought forth to say that it was him speaking on the tape. That man was just a cover up.
Here is the link to the current E-Bay listing:
cgi.ebay.com/Paperback-Book-and-CassetteTape-ELVIS-ALIVE-Sealed-/270698088107

Once more, I do respect Jesse's wishes that Ms. Giorgio make no more money off of him. Since this is not a new book, no money will go to her.
The above quote about the book on Elvis by Gail is also taken from Linda's website.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well as we said they/he was not the only person missing from the meorial at staples,although the Cascio's wrote in the book,I honestly don't recall seeing them there.

I wonder why this book 'idea' has just come about now...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

I wonder why this book 'idea' has just come about now...

Jusssst my opinion

1] All of the flack they caught for the Micheal CD-an attempt at self defense.

2] Money.
Money...
Lie for it
Spy for it
Kill for it
Die for it
So you call it trust
But I say it's just
In the devil's game
Of greed and lust
They don't care
They'd do me for the money
They don't care
They use me for the money
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Well, this is an interesting twist. Although it seems to be kind of late in the game, if MJ is alive, this is not an afterthought. I think it suggests the timing of the return. At least that it won't be before Fall. :arrow:

It makes no sense (to my thinking), for the book to come out AFTER MJ returns, especially if it is written with the slant that MJ had died June 2009. In fact, if MJ BAMs prior to its release, with a theme like that, the publisher would just pull it, for being too unconvincing to be marketable("Obviously, they weren't friends if he didn't even know the death was hoaxed").

If MJ comes back first, the book (the slant of which the publisher would be aware right now!!) would necessarily have to be about MJ, his currently living friend.

MJ and his people have been so cleverly tightlipped about this mystery, I do not buy it that MJ would allow Cascio to make a book deal such as this, exposing the hoax for MJ to a publisher, possibly letting the cat out of the bag, early, and stealing some of the thunder from the actual BAM!!!!!! Therefore, the sentiment of the book MUST be about a deceased Michael Jackson. This means that MJ won't be back until after the book is released and makes its waves through the reading public...Only, :?

If MJ comes back after the book comes out in the fall, that throws a monkey wrench into the 777th day numerological expectation, of a BAM or SOMEthing happening on August 11, 2011.  My question is, what else could the 777th day be for, if not "The Takeover/Return" day? Is this an idea someone here, on this Team formulated or did we get this from an official source? (I can't remember, sorry).

And, do you think things have changed enough, with less than 5,000 official BeLIEvers on board, that it would lead MJ to believe it is time to return? I want to see him back as much as anyone, but does he feel he has accomplished his goals, here, yet?  I know TS seemed to give some of us this disheartened kind of vibe in December: people complain about his long posts, don't believe his information or when he redirects, and he said he wasn't going to take the time to do daily posts any longer, so I didn't even know they were still happening...

I know MJ has this thing planned from beginning, to middle to end, so I don't "get" the unexpected unrest of his informant in midstream. Did something happen which we all missed?

MJ had the psychology all worked out, before he gave the signal to go ahead with the Hoax :!:  HE stirred up the flak about the album, MICHAEL on purpose. None of that surprised him. This Cascio book SEEMS to be an afterthought to convince folk that the Cascio songs are legit, but knowing how MJ planned everything, it is very unlikely.

This book must be a planned part of the hoax. It means Frank is writing about his dead friend. It means MJ won't be back until winter,  :( at the very soonest.

It makes good sense. More people will be indoors, in front of the tube and internet, just ripe for a BAM...But he won't do this on TV, will he? He's not going to buy up a zillion dollars of TV time anonymously, and he can't do it in his own name or it will blow the surprise.  :idea: Is he going to TAKE OVER the airwaves, interrupting regularly scheduled programming, electronically :?:  :shock:  8-)  Isn't that, uh, illegal?  :o  :D  :D  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

nefari

When is the last Oprah show? I keep thinking that it's where BAM will happen or if not then, will move on into 2012 as we know Michael's knowledge about 2012.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

MJhasSpoken

So how many books are there and when are they coming out?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

The only specific thing MJ said about time was, "We have 4 years to get it right." And if you use inclusive reckoning, that would mean sometime in mid 2012. Personally I think all the numerology of especially 777, July 7, 2011, etc. are just landmarks, or steppingstones, times for special events, special clues. After all the disappointments of 2009, I told myself to put the BAM to the latest times so I won't feel sad, and if he comes earlier--Great!! I have learned so much and continue to learn so much, that if he had come that first Halloween, I think we all would have missed out on so much. He's been preparing for 21 plus years maybe, so it's not going to be finished quickly either. Like Oprah said, "This is BIG, this is really BIG!!"

So I think it's going to be another MJ's dead book, to give us more insight into his heart and dealings with people. I love reading that kind of stuff, can't get enough of MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
So how many books are there and when are they coming out?

ATM there is this one and a new one by Michael called One more chance:One week in Vegas.
There is another thread about this one which I put up yesterday xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Frank posted an interesting comment on his Twitter account

fdcascio Frank Cascio
“You have to take risks. We will only understand the miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen.” "PC"
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Ohh I saw that earlier today,he has been quiet recently so definitley one to watch.

Everyone seems to take turns in having a little say then vanishes again
I'm expecting DaveDave and Miko to pop up any minute..lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :/

OH MY GOD.
I was only right...scary

DaveDave decided to post on twitter..not quite sure what to make of it but whatever lol

And by the way, I would spank each and every one of you
Tweets from @officialdaev
Hello everyone. What are you doing this weekend?

:/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

well it is fall and frank's book is coming out .  smiley_spider

i wanted to put it here cause it seems like the reality isn't goin to fit the impression given before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Billie_Jean13

thanks for the link i found that same article on another site...

Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 07:04:31 PM by Billie_Jean13
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It takes one person to make a difference...
But it takes alot of differences to make a change <3 Love Lives forever

Well, this excerpt is different than I expected. I just don't understand. Nope. Never. It just doesn't add up and I can't get my brain around the reasons people like Frank would put all of this out in a book.

New book by Michael Jackson’s personal assistant offer personal look at singer’s life

By Associated Press, Updated: Saturday, November 12, 9:01 AM

NEW YORK — A personal assistant-turned-personal manager to Michael Jackson said the King of Pop had been taking propofol as early as 1999, and that the singer was drugged up ahead of his 2001 30th anniversary concerts.

Frank Cascio, who became a family friend to Jackson at age 5 and eventually one of the singer’s closest friends and employees, writes in a new book that he first noticed Jackson taking the drug Demerol while accompanying the singer on his “Dangerous” tour in 1993.

(Danny Moloshok, file/Associated Press) - FILE - In this Nov. 8, 2007 file photo, pop star Michael Jackson poses on the red carpet during the RainbowPUSH Coalition Los Angeles 10th annual awards in Los Angeles. Frank Cascio, a personal assistant turned personal manager to Michael Jackson said the King of Pop had been taking propofol as early as 1999, and that the singer was drugged up ahead of his 2001 30th anniversary concerts.

He writes in his new book, “My Friend Michael: An Ordinary Friendship with an Extraordinary Man,” that Jackson started the first of two anniversary shows in 2001 an hour late as a result of being drugged up in his dressing room.

“My naive belief that Michael wouldn’t let his medicine interfere with the show blew up in my face,” Cascio writes. “I can’t begin to describe my disappointment and panic at this moment.”

The Associated Press bought an advance copy of the book, which is set for release Nov. 15 by William Morrow, an imprint of News Corp.’s HarperCollins.

Cascio became a friend of Jackson’s after his father introduced him to the singer; Cascio’s father worked at the Hemsley Palace in Manhattan, managing the hotel’s towers and suites, where Jackson stayed. Following that, a 5-year-old Cascio and his younger brother Eddie, spent time with Jackson at his Neverland Ranch.

He says Jackson was first introduced to Demerol in 1984 when he burned his head during a Pepsi commercial shoot, and Cascio writes that he first noticed Jackson using the medicine on his “Dangerous” tour.

“Now, on tour, and again in deep physical pain, Michael turned back to those drugs,” he wrote.

Cascio says Jackson also took propofol in 1999 in Munich when the singer was 50 feet in the air and instead of coming down slowly, the platform Jackson was on fell down. Cascio also writes that Jackson had taken Demerol to treat the skin disease vitiligo, and grew worried about his drug use.

“It had become clear to me that Michael’s drug use was escalating,” he wrote. Cascio said sometimes he paid doctors in cash “because all of Michael’s medical issues had to be kept from the public and their cost off the books.” He also said he had some of the prescriptions written out in his name.

“Over the years, I had grown accustomed to seeing doctors coming and going, particularly in late tours, when Michael was under great stress and needed help falling asleep.”

Cascio said he wanted to seek out help, but didn’t know who to turn to. Ahead of Jackson’s 2001 anniversary shows, he said he spoke to Janet, Randy and Tito about their brother’s drug use. He writes that Jackson’s siblings approached him, but the singer “simply pushed them away.”

The pop star’s doctor, Conrad Murray, was convicted Monday of involuntary manslaughter for supplying the insomnia-plagued Jackson with the powerful operating-room anesthetic propofol to help him sleep as he rehearsed for his big comeback.

“But in the end, physical and mental anguish prevailed, and Michael died in his endless quest to attain some inner peace,” Cascio writes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal