Re: The Bloody Shirt
February 01, 2011, 03:33:36 PM
To be honest , I see that face.

Perhaps it means something, or maybe It could be due to an optical effect, in the sense that some random light and shadow can give rise to a form that looks like a face or something else.

A nice thing: two years ago on the beach, not  me, but my little daughter  pointed  the clouds in the sky near the moon, and she said: “Hey, they have the shape of the face of Michael ” and in fact  it was true;  that was really due to chance ( a sweet randomness ).

Ciao
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2011, 12:53:35 PM
Quote from: "Image"

Perhaps it means something, or maybe It could be due to an optical effect, in the sense that some random light and shadow can give rise to a form that looks like a face or something else.

A nice thing: two years ago on the beach, not  me, but my little daughter  pointed  the clouds in the sky near the moon, and she said: “Hey, they have the shape of the face of Michael ” and in fact  it was true;  that was really due to chance ( a sweet randomness ).

Ciao

Thank you Image!!!
Lots of L.O.V.E  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

February 02, 2011, 01:09:01 PM
I really have had fun reading you all  :lol:
Anyway, here what I see  :lol:

The Turin Blanket a la Mike  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MJonmind

February 02, 2011, 03:22:41 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
right...we don't believe it's Michael's but, is there a clue?  Like is it Murray's, or is someone wearing dark "makeup"..?  Where did this originate, TMZ?  And if it did, from where did it come, cuz if MJ, we have a clue..if not who and where?  If it was posted in conjunction to Michael, then there has to be a clue cuz no one hangs stuff like that up..or takes a pic of it in connection to Michael unless...a clue.
Maybe relates to the cream he wanted to hide from the world, and I'm also thinking of the note that TMZ posted and they specifically mentioned that it wasn't blood but juice. Maybe that was also to hint that other things like the shirt might look like blood but are something else.[attachment=0:2d5m6vtu]note[1].jpg[/attachment:2d5m6vtu]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 02, 2011, 03:32:18 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
right...we don't believe it's Michael's but, is there a clue?  Like is it Murray's, or is someone wearing dark "makeup"..?  Where did this originate, TMZ?  And if it did, from where did it come, cuz if MJ, we have a clue..if not who and where?  If it was posted in conjunction to Michael, then there has to be a clue cuz no one hangs stuff like that up..or takes a pic of it in connection to Michael unless...a clue.
Maybe relates to the cream he wanted to hide from the world, and I'm also thinking of the note that TMZ posted and they specifically mentioned that it wasn't blood but juice. Maybe that was also to hint that other things like the shirt might look like blood but are something else.[attachment=0:7ujdgpl5]note[1].jpg[/attachment:7ujdgpl5]
Ah, I recall we thought it was chocolate or something on the shirt, way back in '09. Maybe it is indeed cream to make his skin DARKER instead of lighter. That would explain some stuff for me...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 03, 2011, 01:44:40 AM

Ciao

Image that is so nice for your daughter to see Michael`s face in the clouds.  That must have been priceless. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

February 03, 2011, 01:52:12 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Maybe relates to the cream he wanted to hide from the world, and I'm also thinking of the note that TMZ posted and they specifically mentioned that it wasn't blood but juice. Maybe that was also to hint that other things like the shirt might look like blood but are something else.[attachment=0:223fti3o]note[1].jpg[/attachment:223fti3o]
Ah, I recall we thought it was chocolate or something on the shirt, way back in '09. Maybe it is indeed cream to make his skin DARKER instead of lighter. That would explain some stuff for me...

Like I said earlier,how do we really know it is Michael`s closet, and Michael`s shirt? This could be anyone`s shirt and anyone`closet. We are believing it because the Media showed us this picture? I do not think it is Michaels.That closet does not seem like a closet that belongs to a mansion. I have seen mansions and believe me the closets are big high and beautiful. Look at this closet does not look like a closet that belongs to a mansion. This is my opinion. We are focusing on a sweater that costs 3.99$, since when Michael buys sweaters at 3.99$ ? If I were multi millionaire, I wouldn`t buy sweaters at that price.  
Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

~Souza~

February 03, 2011, 09:04:36 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Maybe relates to the cream he wanted to hide from the world, and I'm also thinking of the note that TMZ posted and they specifically mentioned that it wasn't blood but juice. Maybe that was also to hint that other things like the shirt might look like blood but are something else.[attachment=0:gg7wlou3]note[1].jpg[/attachment:gg7wlou3]

Like I said earlier,how do we really know it is Michael`s closet, and Michael`s shirt? This could be anyone`s shirt and anyone`closet. We are believing it because the Media showed us this picture? I do not think it is Michaels.That closet does not seem like a closet that belongs to a mansion. I have seen mansions and believe me the closets are big high and beautiful. Look at this closet does not look like a closet that belongs to a mansion. This is my opinion. We are focusing on a sweater that costs 3.99$, since when Michael buys sweaters at 3.99$ ? If I were multi millionaire, I wouldn`t buy sweaters at that price.  
Blessings.
Media or not, stuff like this means something and thrown out there as clues. And the business man that he is, I think he did own cheap T-shirts. Mostly he ripped them off, why buy an expensive one?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2011, 11:27:07 AM
I agree Souza...
Do you remember that home video with Michael wanting to go to the Goodwill/Salvation Army (I don't remember which)?  He loved to go junking for things, like old military stuff, comic books, books, art...
So a shirt...probably!!  But, I really doubt this is his shirt, and we about know it's not his closet.  I believe that house would have a big walk-in and those clothes sure don't look like Michael.  And, wasn't he in Murray's room??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

February 03, 2011, 11:59:13 AM
I've been trying to figure out what is written on the inside label of that Nordstrom shirt. Can anybody tell what that says?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2011, 12:43:12 PM
If there was some cream not to be found, as we were told, then that could have been DARK cream. Cause everybody knew MJ was WHITE. So that would make sense that he would need to hide this cream so nobody knew he uses it to disguise himself with black skin.
He may have used theT-shirt to clean something where some cream might have fall. After all it's only a 3.99 T-Shirt...no idea...

Or this shirt and cream story could just be some clue to put us on the idea that Michael might have use this disguise.

And concerning the price, how ever rich Michael is I hope he did not "lost it" so much that he would pay such a shirt more than 4$  :lol:  :lol:  I mean, he sure got his shirt bought sometime from different places, maybe sending someone to supermarket to get him some...
Why would MJ need to pay his Tshirt 500$ if he is ok with buying 3.99 ? Being rich doesn't mean you only buy the most expensive. I think when he buys an apple, he doesn't aks to pay it 100...same goes with random T-shirt, no ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 03, 2011, 06:18:39 PM

Ciao

Image that is so nice for your daughter to see Michael`s face in the clouds.  That must have been priceless. blessings.

Thank you, dear all4loveandbelieve and angelshadow.

Now I want to post this, but first of all I say that I do not want to disrespect a cemetery and if anyone thinks so, then delete my post, but if this is a hoax and maybe MJ wants we enjoy, then I think I can do it.
Speaking of sweet random things, I have also seen the face of MJ in trees at Forrest Lawn (and I never drink) during the live of TMZ on 25 June 2010. The photos are not very good, but maybe you notice something.
In the first I see a face look alike a king, in the second a Joker.
Maybe this is a random thing, I do not know, then perhaps all random things about MJ happen to me.
And if it was his beautiful soul to appear in the closet, in clouds and  in trees, then… I love you Michael.

Goodnight everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2011, 06:25:36 PM
I see that too :)  Maybe EVERYTHING we see on MJ is from HIM.  Maybe he's bought airtime and that's why we see these things.  He gives pics to tmz, oboviously, as only they have the pics and everything on tv is purchased airtime of his and we see what he gives us.  MOVIE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2011, 06:36:44 PM
I see that too :)  Maybe EVERYTHING we see on MJ is from HIM.  Maybe he's bought airtime and that's why we see these things.  He gives pics to tmz, oboviously, as only they have the pics and everything on tv is purchased airtime of his and we see what he gives us.  MOVIE

Yes, there is the possibility that this is a MOVIE, but sometimes I think that it would be too good to be true.

Goodnight fordtocarr.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 03, 2011, 07:01:45 PM

Ciao

Thank you, dear all4loveandbelieve and angelshadow.

Now I want to post this, but first of all I say that I do not want to disrespect a cemetery and if anyone thinks so, then delete my post, but if this is a hoax and maybe MJ wants we enjoy, then I think I can do it.
Speaking of sweet random things, I have also seen the face of MJ in trees at Forrest Lawn (and I never drink) during the live of TMZ on 25 June 2010. The photos are not very good, but maybe you notice something.
In the first I see a face look alike a king, in the second a Joker.
Maybe this is a random thing, I do not know, then perhaps all random things about MJ happen to me.
And if it was his beautiful soul to appear in the closet, in clouds and  in trees, then… I love you Michael.

Goodnight everyone.

Image, thank you for posting these pictures. Wow I never noticed it. That is too freaky. I wonder if Michael is  up to this.?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal