Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
i am not saying mj is using his kids but everytime they have been seen we seem to get clues like blankets believe hat,paris t-shirt rabbit,universal with liz.the paps are gonna follow the kids anyway so maybe mj thought why not let them wear some clues ;)
But I think to say they are "clues" is preposterous. And what do they prove? You guys are looking for clues in everything. My Mum has just told me (not my words-she is sat next to me and has been laughing like mad at the "clues") that no wonder people think the hoax believers are nuts! Please explain how these are clues. Just a simple  explaination of why these are clues and PROOF would suffice.
read the story of the silver surfer does it not sound kind of similar,and anyway i live in a padded cell  i am nuts :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i am not saying mj is using his kids but everytime they have been seen we seem to get clues like blankets believe hat,paris t-shirt rabbit,universal with liz.the paps are gonna follow the kids anyway so maybe mj thought why not let them wear some clues ;)
But I think to say they are "clues" is preposterous. And what do they prove? You guys are looking for clues in everything. My Mum has just told me (not my words-she is sat next to me and has been laughing like mad at the "clues") that no wonder people think the hoax believers are nuts! Please explain how these are clues. Just a simple  explaination of why these are clues and PROOF would suffice.

Ive already written it on here on this thread.  This is a hoax forum and we are all investigating and searching for clues and we have every right to discuss things and investigate and ask each other for advice.
This may be a clue or it may not be.. the whole purpose of the forum is to provide a safe place for us to explore issues.

If you dont like it, and you want to argue and laugh at us... i advise you go elsewhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

ANYWAY CLOTHES SEEM TO PLAY AN IMPORTANT PART IN THIS HOAX REGARDING THE FAMILY.ONE OF THE MJS ON THE LKL BLOG MENTIONS THE CLOTHES SO I AM WITH THE CLOTHES THING :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

My anti-virus put a warning on my screen so It closed the window...I ran a scan on my computer so I didn't get a chance to see what's on the t-shirt...but I had time to see Prince's hair cut ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"

Ive already written it on here on this thread.  This is a hoax forum and we are all investigating and searching for clues and we have every right to discuss things and investigate and ask each other for advice.
This may be a clue or it may not be.. the whole purpose of the forum is to provide a safe place for us to explore issues.If you dont like it, and you want to argue and laugh at us... i advise you go elsewhere.
I am not laughing I can assure you, in fact at times I feel like tearing my hair out! Sorry but I must point out I have every right to have my say and if you don't like it............ TOO BAD!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

liegi

I got the virus too!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guys, I think it would be better take off the link or maybe warn about possible virus in the same post... Just a suggestion  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

Guys...I think the link to that photo should be removed. There is some sort of trojan associated with that web page. My anti-virus caught it and blocked it too. If your AV isn't catching you, then you probably need better AV! But that link should be removed so that someone does not get that trojan!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Quote from: "Christiana"
Guys...I think the link to that photo should be removed. There is some sort of trojan associated with that web page. My anti-virus caught it and blocked it too. If your AV isn't catching you, then you probably need better AV! But that link should be removed so that someone does not get that trojan!

I have anti-virus and trojan software blockers/filter software on my computer and no warnings have occured on my computer and nothing has happened to my laptop!   Wierd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Just in general I'd have to say that I too agree that the clothes the children wear are ment for something. If the children are going to leave the house knowing that the paps are going to take photos then why not? That's the easiest way to get a "message" across in my opinion. It's a lot easier then setting up a website hoping that someone finds it. It's also a lot easier then doing a message on twitter. There are more people that go to the TMZ website and look at recent articles and photos then search for anything on twitter regarding what could or could not be from MJ or one of his sources.

As far as the children being in on the hoax to the extent of wearing a particular shirt when they leave the house, here are ways of looking at this.
 They don't look like children who would defy too much if asked to do something, so easily it could of been asked for them to wear a certain shirt when they go out.
 What wouldn't these children do for their father? Let's just say MJ does ask them to wear a certain shirt or hat out of the house, it's not like the clothes that we have seen are ugly so why not?
*My children wear what I pick out depending on where we go. I have a 15 year old that I still say yes or no to when she wants to wear something. So it's not that difficult to have a child do as you say*

Also it's not just the children and their clothing. The clothes that LaToya stated were picked out for him to be buried in. The dress that Janet wore for her interview with Robin has also been looked at. The clothes that the brothers have worn in the first episode of the show, Jermaines shirt on the 25th. The list goes on.

Again just my thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

Quote from: "Mish1981"
Just in general I'd have to say that I too agree that the clothes the children wear are ment for something. If the children are going to leave the house knowing that the paps are going to take photos then why not? That's the easiest way to get a "message" across in my opinion. It's a lot easier then setting up a website hoping that someone finds it. It's also a lot easier then doing a message on twitter. There are more people that go to the TMZ website and look at recent articles and photos then search for anything on twitter regarding what could or could not be from MJ or one of his sources.

As far as the children being in on the hoax to the extent of wearing a particular shirt when they leave the house, here are ways of looking at this.

Agreed, they are like walking advertisers for the hoax. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

The children wearing "clues" on their clothing is just a fun way of including them in this adventure. A bit like the bubble gum chewing/blowing at the memorial. There's no harm in it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions