Prince, Paris and Blanket...Christmas

• 28 Replies

Offline lovelidae

• Hoaxer

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket...Christmas

• on: January 01, 2010, 01:30:29 PM
No news other than that they were with Janet is great news to me. I know they were with their daddy, just as they should have been. I know they had themselves a merry little Christmas without the world looking on. Happy New Years Michael and family. May your 2010 be blessed!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline clarahowhope

• Hoaxer

• on: January 03, 2010, 01:13:16 PM
In New-York !!
It's too risky ! !
Once believe in < Heal the world
Today, Who is it ?
Je ne veut pas la fin de toi

People says, I\'m not Ok
\'cause I believe in a strange thing

Offline Secret Dove

• Hoaxer

• on: January 03, 2010, 01:25:15 PM
Quote from: "Secret Dove"
Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
Quote from: "lisap27"

I posted that the day it came out and nobody commented on it.... But yeah the obvious "mistake" is WITH Michael...
:o  :shock: WITH Michael? Why didn't someone catch that statement and fix it before the article was published? :? How could he be there if he's "dead"? :lol:  :roll:

Why would this Christmas be significant for the family? I would think it would be sad because Michael's not around to celebrate with that kids and it's the 6 month anniversary of his "death". Or is it significant because it's the first time he's celebrating Christmas with his family?  :?  I sure hope he was with his kids Christmas day!!! ;)

IF THE KIDS SPEND CHRISTMAS WITH JANET, AND JANET IS IN NEW YORK, MAYBE MJ IS IN NEW YORK... HIS VERIFIED ACCOUNT ON TWITER SAIS LOCATION NEW YORK... AND THIS COUNT OF TWITER IS STILL TWITING... LOL HE LIKE IT SIMPLE... ;)

I didn't know that Janet owns a house in NY before her interview with Robin Roberts. anyone have any information on her house in NY? Why would MJ be in NY with Janet?
I thought the kids were having Christmas with their Grandmother in CA? Wouldn't Janet be there?

Well, if MJ was in NY, I hope he likes snow and freezing weather! They all got plenty of it if they were in NY! :lol:

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :D
I herd that too. Wonder why it switched to Janet? :?

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! \n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
<' + '/div>\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t