curls

Re: March 28, 2011: Murray Trial Starts
February 14, 2011, 03:47:33 AM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
I think Michael seemed kind of satisfied the last years just spending time with his kids and doing his thing.

alovesmichael, I understand where you're coming from with your doubts and questions, sometimes it all seems too complicated for one mind to have devised, and for our minds to comprehend! But I sense you're viewing this through your eyes and what you would or wouldn't do. If you try to see things from MJ's viewpoint you may see things differently.

I believe you hit the nail on the head with your statement above, but maybe not in the way you intended it (if that makes sense!).

I wonder, what did you have in mind when you wrote 'doing his thing'?

In almost every interview he ever gave, MJ came over as driven by his need to be creative, whether that be in music, dance, film whatever. He was a perfectionist ever striving to learn and move things on, to be a pioneer and an innovator, to do things no-one had ever done before, to take things to another level. [Indeed, I believe this was fundamental to his relationship with God (which he also mentioned in almost every interview he ever gave)]. This, in my opinion, is 'his thing'. Genius creative minds don't just stop or retire. They can't.

So to go back to your statement, if 'he seemed satisfied these last years doing his thing', could you entertain the idea that maybe he was happy to be quietly finalising his plans for this biggest, most shocking, never done before production that we are in the middle of right now?

That scenario fits for me far better than the one Bec brilliantly outlined:

Quote from: "bec"
........ that Michael Jackson WAS a drug addict neglectful father, who made foolish, risky decisions, and hired a bad Doctor, and knowingly put his own life in danger, after living for a decade in massive debt due to lavish spending despite having 3 young children as a single parent, forcing him to agree to perform despite his poor physical health rather then simply release another album or DVD, which also indicates that he has no business sense either, nor any advisers with any business sense.

(Bec, clearly I know you don't accept this, but for the sake of my post I cut out the bit at the beginning where you said that! Hope that's ok!)

The further I get into this hoax, the less I need 'clues' such as animals in court, tenuous TMZ articles or cryptic tweets from random people etc. to strengthen my belief. All I really need to do is to go back and look and hear what MJ himself has said and done - and then it's only a tiny step to believe he faked his death (as part of 'the best' that he promised was 'yet to come') rather than he died a pathetic, broken, drug-addicted has-been.

I hope you stick with us alovesmichael, I believe you're only a tiny step away!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2011, 06:42:24 PM
Well thanks guys for taking your time to reflect on my doubts and thank you curls, I liked the "tone" of your reply  :)

I just want to explain that I've been on this forum for quite a while and that I've been through pretty much everything there is (therioes, pictures, quotes etc.) so I'm not just questioning without having actually looked things up beforehand. At the end of 2009 and beginning of 2010 (wow already seems like such a long time ago  :( ) I really did entertain the idea that Michael could be alive but that initial feeling has faded. I know it might not make sense to everyone because we all interpret things differently but I can't help my own thoughts and feelings. I know you are all different so I appologise if it sounde like I generalised everyone. By a believer mindset I meant someone who sees clues instead of mourning, possibilities instead of heartache... You know what I mean?

By "doing his thing" I meant recording music, films, arts in general... I do still consider the idea of Michael being addicted to drugs but without judgement (and if he's gone that still doesn't have to be the cause of death). There are different kinds of addictions so I don't just see it as black or white. Also why do you believe Michael would do this? I know ya'll might have different opinions on that question and I'm interested to hear it. And what about the large amount of people that love him but would feel offended if he did fake it? I always got a feeling that Michael tried so hard to never offend or hurt anybody, except Tommy Mottola i.e.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 14, 2011, 07:07:43 PM
@alovesmichael

With this hoax Michael wanted to open a third eye on us all. He wanted us to see the invisible and wanted us to believe the unbelievable. And very few of his fans could do this. That is the reason why there're only a couple of thousands of believers and millions of non-believers. I do understand that you do not see things like us but I do not get why you're torturing yourself after 19 months still trying to understand if he's alive or not. You already wrote that you would be sure only IF you see Michael in flesh and bone. This means NOTHING can satisfy you and make you become sure that he is alive. I'm trying to understand what your purpose is being on a hoax forum. I'm not arguing with you but just trying to understand your intention. That was the reason why I wrote Justice group would welcome you because it is so obvious that the clues we find or you find yourself don't satisfy you. And if they haven't satisfied you till now, they will not after all. You wrote that you are negative only about Teddy Riley but on this post, all I can see is your negativeness again. You evaluate things from your point of view only. But this is not our hoax, it is Michael's. It is about understanding him. Being on the same track with him. If you don't get the clues, you don't get them. No need to force to understand them or be negative about them since others understand what the clue is about. I do not know how you first started to think that he could be alive but maybe you should go back to the beginning and check out everything you have found out. It is better for you to make up your mind if you're a believer or a non-believer because being in the middle is the worst torture you can do to yourself. Hope you find the truth that will make you happy soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 14, 2011, 08:57:21 PM
Quote from: "MashMike"
Agree with PureLove, we have had so many evidences of MJ being alive, what more do we need?the only thing that is left is MJ popping up in front of the media and announcing that he is alive. About the courtroom thing-it's really too hilarious, i have never seen a courtroom filled with so may toys, it's like a zoo or a kindergarten, this is really funny, it's all  Michael's style, what other proof do we need?

That would be nice if Michael will pop out and say Hello I am here, it is me.. Honestly this court is a joke a circus. Let the fun begin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

February 15, 2011, 06:18:51 PM
@Purelove

I guess it's that tiny bit of hope that's keeping me here... You know, the fact that I really want you to be right because I really do have a hard simply accepting it the way most of the world have accepted it. I don't have any bad intentions posting what I do, I just still wonder about things and sometimes I also get upset. I'm only human (pun intended  ;) ).

I hope you don't mind if I ask you WHY you think Michael would want us to see the invisible and believe the unbelievable knowing that only a few 1000 would? I just want to hear your opinion on that, definitely not trying to argue or anything. And your right about being in the middle and torturing oneself but being a non-believer that has accepted things the way they are must be equally painful I guess... I'm still a mess when it comes to Michael no matter what I believe, sadly enough.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 15, 2011, 06:51:07 PM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
@Purelove

I guess it's that tiny bit of hope that's keeping me here... You know, the fact that I really want you to be right because I really do have a hard simply accepting it the way most of the world have accepted it. I don't have any bad intentions posting what I do, I just still wonder about things and sometimes I also get upset. I'm only human (pun intended  ;) ).

I hope you don't mind if I ask you WHY you think Michael would want us to see the invisible and believe the unbelievable knowing that only a few 1000 would? I just want to hear your opinion on that, definitely not trying to argue or anything. And your right about being in the middle and torturing oneself but being a non-believer that has accepted things the way they are must be equally painful I guess... I'm still a mess when it comes to Michael no matter what I believe, sadly enough.

I do understand you and I was like you 14 months ago. It was the worst time of the hoax for me as I was just in the middle, finding a clue and getting my hopes high but then saw something and lost the faith. Just a horrible rollercoaster I was on. But then after getting more and more clues, you start to understand if it was sent by Michael or not. You start getting the clues directly because you start to see things from Michael's eyes. His clues are very Michaelish, you know what I'm saying? I wrote that Michael wanted us to see the invisible and to believe the unbelievable because that is what he is doing right now! You can not see Michael physically but you need to understand what he is doing and feel his presence in what he is doing. It is hard to believe in an issue like a person faked his death but he is still alive but you need to believe the unbelievable. You need to close your eyes and start seeing everything with your feelings and with your heart where your third eye is. It is hard to explain but I hope I'm stating my opinion in a right direction which can be understandable. To understand what Michael's doing, you need to see the invisible and you need to believe the unbelievable. I do not know what Michael expected from the fans when he decided to fake his own death? I do not know if he thought only a couple of thousands of fans were going to find it out or if he expected millions of fans would find out about the hoax. I wish I could learn if he was disappointed with the result or not. But as you can see, very few amount of his fans got the chance start seeing the world on a different level, without using their eyes only. However what Michael is doing can be understood with your heart and senses.

Being skeptical is good but if you do not even believe the things you see with your own eyes, how are you going to believe the things you see with your heart? And instead of making negative comments all the time, you can take a rest, start looking at everything from the begining and then come back and start making posts again. We can not be positive all the time but reading someone making negative comments all the time, it makes me personally lose my enthusiasm and it bothers me. I don't know what that tiny thing gives you the hope but I believe that you need to stick with that and probably check out for more clues that would give you the hope. For instance the toys in the courtroom should give you some more hope. The toys were in that room as I also talked with the people who were in that courtroom and they confirmed they were there. And I do not know if you've ever seen a courtroom full of toys other than this one but I haven't. Why would they put those toys in the courtroom if Michael was gone for real? So it is also about wanting to get the clues. If you close yourself and think about everything negatively, you can not find any clues and be negative about the hoax all the time. It's in your hands. Do not be afraid to be disappointed at the end of this journey. You won't be. Be positive and everything will start coming to you directly. On this hoax, and in your life. Blessings...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I saw an anonymous person on a different site giving out the following dates.

21th May, 2011: countdown finished.
23th May, 2011: Michael Jackson back to the world.
25th May, 2011: Michael Jackson on Oprah Winfrey!
2nd October, 2011: Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour by Cirque du Soleil.
- Lastly, the history of music will change forever.

To me it sounds just very childish and stupid. He could come back on the 23rd of May.. but what the hell? Oprah Winfrey? After all he did, it just doesn't seem right. Unreal, tbh.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "angranity"

2nd October, 2011: Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour by Cirque du Soleil.

To me it sounds just very childish and stupid. He could come back on the 23rd of May.. but what the hell? Oprah Winfrey? After all he did, it just doesn't seem right. Unreal, tbh.

Must be another troll. I hope people do not get their hopes up too high because of this person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "angranity"

Must be another troll. I hope people do not get their hopes up too high because of this person.
True.

When do you think Michael Jackson is coming back? Your own opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

PureLove wrote

angranity wrote:I saw an anonymous person on a different site giving out the following dates.

23th May, 2011: Michael Jackson back to the world.! What happened? !25th May, 2011: Michael Jackson on Oprah Winfrey!

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Don't ask me.

One day off? For what? God knows.. :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I will keep the faith and continue to trust my intuitive higher self.
Whatever happens let us continue to be strong and lift each other up..
We are all here for a reason... that being we care about MJ and we want the truth to pervail.
We are also here because we do not trust or believe the media and we all decided from our inner soul to do our own research and to think for ourselves.
We have been laughed at, stones have been thrown and nasty comments have hurled at us but we are still standing firm and strong like an oak tree that is rooted in the ground.
Peace and love we still send out to all no matter what they do or say!
So let us continue to do our best.      
AND LOOK AT ALL THE INFORMATION, EVIDENCE, CLUES, WE HAVE FOUND.
We should be proud for we loved and cared about a spirit without getting money fame or popularity!
The most important thing is our intentions are all good..from the heart...seeking justice for Michael a beautiful, generous, giving loving spirit & soul!  
But it does get difficult at times so let us try our best to strengthen each other
I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR MANY TIMES WHEN I WAS HURTING YOUR COMMENT OF ENCOURAGEMENT WOULD LIFT ME UP.
I DO APPRECIATE YOU ALL SO...
May the truth come forth soon so we may all have closure :)  
 :) I send love and peace to all of you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions