Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show all replies
    • Exploring The Hoax

Re: March 28, 2011: Murray Trial Starts

• on: January 27, 2011, 01:00:00 AM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Doesn't the fact there'll actually be a trial make you question things? Every date can be connected to a random historical event so I don't get it...

Not being difficult or anything but isn't there anyone that thinks about what a real life trial actually involves? i'm curious...

I don't have much reason to believe that this Murray trial thing is real. I think it is staged.

Equal curiosity on my side, what makes you think the trial is real?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Are you entertained?

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show all replies
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: February 10, 2011, 10:33:18 PM
Hey just noticed, we need to change this title to the new date, the 24th.
Are you entertained?

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show all replies
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: February 13, 2011, 08:35:44 PM

I don't know what kind of "concrete" proof you are looking for to believe that Michael is alive but to me you can only be satisfied if you see Michael alive in flesh and bone, nothing else can. We have had hundreds of FACTS that prove he is alive and after 19 months you are still not sure.  And yes, the ONE and ONLY Man is pulling the strings of this hoax. Why underestimating Michael, his abilities and his power? I don't get it.

Well yes, SEEING Michael alive (no fakes, no blurry pictures, just the REAL Michael) would convince me.

How would you know it's the real Michael Jackson?

I've never underestimated Michael's abilities but I'm just being realistic.

So are the rest of us. Please don't suggest that we aren't. We've spent (some of us) 19 months keeping it realistic. A theory is useless if it isn't realistic. And logical too.

or the "Murray represents Michael -  theory" (way too complicated).  

Too complicated for you perhaps but this is Michael's hoax.
Are you entertained?

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show all replies
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: February 13, 2011, 09:47:45 PM
I agree with PureLove.

for the sake of my heart and mind I'm still keeping my scepticism.

This I don't understand. I have to do the exact opposite. For the sake of my mind I can't live in denial and pretend this isn't a hoax. Sure would be easier to pretend it wasn't happening and go on with my life.

And if you want to bring up the more sentient side, I do not accept that Michael Jackson WAS a drug addict neglectful father, who made foolish, risky decisions, and hired a bad Doctor, and knowingly put his own life in danger, after living for a decade in massive debt due to lavish spending despite having 3 young children as a single parent, forcing him to agree to perform despite his poor physical health rather then simply release another album or DVD, which also indicates that he has no business sense either, nor any advisers with any business sense. Because if you think he's dead that's exactly what you accept is the truth about who he WAS. There is no middle ground.
Are you entertained?