March 24, 2011: Jury Selection for Murray Trial Starts

• 6 Replies

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
    • Show all replies

Re: March 28, 2011: Murray Trial Starts

• on: February 10, 2011, 08:55:54 PM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Doesn't the fact there'll actually be a trial make you question things? Every date can be connected to a random historical event so I don't get it...

Not being difficult or anything but isn't there anyone that thinks about what a real life trial actually involves? i'm curious...

Are you kidding me? :lol: This courtroom looks more like a kindergarten to me with all the toys around. And you think the trial can be real? :lol:

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: February 10, 2011, 09:06:12 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Doesn't the fact there'll actually be a trial make you question things? Every date can be connected to a random historical event so I don't get it...

Not being difficult or anything but isn't there anyone that thinks about what a real life trial actually involves? i'm curious...

I don't have much reason to believe that this Murray trial thing is real. I think it is staged.

Equal curiosity on my side, what makes you think the trial is real?

Well, what I do know is that in real life things don't end like they do in films, as much as we want them to. And who is actually capable of staging all of this?! It does involve too many elements to be controlled by ONE man. I know we've discussed the whole LAPD being involved, or Michael being under threat but do you really believe these things would be necessary if any of those options were the actual case, really?

Besides that reversed psychology thing could be applied on anything. "There's not enough evidence to prove Michael is dead and there's not enough evidence that proves he's alive", one might believe Hitler killed himself (which is what our history books tell us) or did he actually kill himself, enough proof? There's proof Jesus existed, or is there? You see what I'm getting at?

Also, Mo and Souza, what's up with the "believer, soldier etc." under our avatars? I know it's no big deal but I'd prefer to not have a label and why do you believe these are necessary?

I don't know what kind of "concrete" proof you are looking for to believe that Michael is alive but to me you can only be satisfied if you see Michael alive in flesh and bone, nothing else can. We have had hundreds of FACTS that prove he is alive and after 19 months you are still not sure.  And yes, the ONE and ONLY Man is pulling the strings of this hoax. Why underestimating Michael, his abilities and his power? I don't get it.

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: February 13, 2011, 09:22:00 PM

I don't know what kind of "concrete" proof you are looking for to believe that Michael is alive but to me you can only be satisfied if you see Michael alive in flesh and bone, nothing else can. We have had hundreds of FACTS that prove he is alive and after 19 months you are still not sure.  And yes, the ONE and ONLY Man is pulling the strings of this hoax. Why underestimating Michael, his abilities and his power? I don't get it.

Well yes, SEEING Michael alive (no fakes, no blurry pictures, just the REAL Michael) would convince me. I've never underestimated Michael's abilities but I'm just being realistic. However, I do question if this would even be possible but my main question is why? If Michael is indeed alive why would he want to hide? And, I've mentioned being under threat as not convincing enough. Neither is, the theory of him spreading some kind of message (he's been doing that his whole life, no need to hide for that), or the "Murray represents Michael -  theory" (way too complicated). Getting out of the show contract (maybe but I don't think you'de need to go to such extremes)? Then what other theories does that leave?

I think Michael seemed kind of satisfied the last years just spending time with his kids and doing his thing. Perhaps he missed the attention for his art and therefore decided on TII but he also said that he wanted to do it for his kids. So if this so called hoax has been planned for a while I just don't get it... I'd think he'd rather relax with his kids leading the life he was living before all the hoopla, than go off and hide and play some kind of elaborate game with people... but that's just my thoughts.

Sorry but you're definitely wasting your time here then. All of the facts were given and you missed them all or you saw a couple of them but you're in a denial to accept them. We're showing you the pictures and videos and you still refuse to believe their authenticity. It is so obvious that this place is not for you. I'm sure Justice4MJ group would love to welcome you.

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: February 14, 2011, 08:07:43 PM
@alovesmichael

With this hoax Michael wanted to open a third eye on us all. He wanted us to see the invisible and wanted us to believe the unbelievable. And very few of his fans could do this. That is the reason why there're only a couple of thousands of believers and millions of non-believers. I do understand that you do not see things like us but I do not get why you're torturing yourself after 19 months still trying to understand if he's alive or not. You already wrote that you would be sure only IF you see Michael in flesh and bone. This means NOTHING can satisfy you and make you become sure that he is alive. I'm trying to understand what your purpose is being on a hoax forum. I'm not arguing with you but just trying to understand your intention. That was the reason why I wrote Justice group would welcome you because it is so obvious that the clues we find or you find yourself don't satisfy you. And if they haven't satisfied you till now, they will not after all. You wrote that you are negative only about Teddy Riley but on this post, all I can see is your negativeness again. You evaluate things from your point of view only. But this is not our hoax, it is Michael's. It is about understanding him. Being on the same track with him. If you don't get the clues, you don't get them. No need to force to understand them or be negative about them since others understand what the clue is about. I do not know how you first started to think that he could be alive but maybe you should go back to the beginning and check out everything you have found out. It is better for you to make up your mind if you're a believer or a non-believer because being in the middle is the worst torture you can do to yourself. Hope you find the truth that will make you happy soon.

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: February 15, 2011, 07:51:07 PM
@Purelove

I guess it's that tiny bit of hope that's keeping me here... You know, the fact that I really want you to be right because I really do have a hard simply accepting it the way most of the world have accepted it. I don't have any bad intentions posting what I do, I just still wonder about things and sometimes I also get upset. I'm only human (pun intended  ;) ).

I hope you don't mind if I ask you WHY you think Michael would want us to see the invisible and believe the unbelievable knowing that only a few 1000 would? I just want to hear your opinion on that, definitely not trying to argue or anything. And your right about being in the middle and torturing oneself but being a non-believer that has accepted things the way they are must be equally painful I guess... I'm still a mess when it comes to Michael no matter what I believe, sadly enough.

I do understand you and I was like you 14 months ago. It was the worst time of the hoax for me as I was just in the middle, finding a clue and getting my hopes high but then saw something and lost the faith. Just a horrible rollercoaster I was on. But then after getting more and more clues, you start to understand if it was sent by Michael or not. You start getting the clues directly because you start to see things from Michael's eyes. His clues are very Michaelish, you know what I'm saying? I wrote that Michael wanted us to see the invisible and to believe the unbelievable because that is what he is doing right now! You can not see Michael physically but you need to understand what he is doing and feel his presence in what he is doing. It is hard to believe in an issue like a person faked his death but he is still alive but you need to believe the unbelievable. You need to close your eyes and start seeing everything with your feelings and with your heart where your third eye is. It is hard to explain but I hope I'm stating my opinion in a right direction which can be understandable. To understand what Michael's doing, you need to see the invisible and you need to believe the unbelievable. I do not know what Michael expected from the fans when he decided to fake his own death? I do not know if he thought only a couple of thousands of fans were going to find it out or if he expected millions of fans would find out about the hoax. I wish I could learn if he was disappointed with the result or not. But as you can see, very few amount of his fans got the chance start seeing the world on a different level, without using their eyes only. However what Michael is doing can be understood with your heart and senses.

Being skeptical is good but if you do not even believe the things you see with your own eyes, how are you going to believe the things you see with your heart? And instead of making negative comments all the time, you can take a rest, start looking at everything from the begining and then come back and start making posts again. We can not be positive all the time but reading someone making negative comments all the time, it makes me personally lose my enthusiasm and it bothers me. I don't know what that tiny thing gives you the hope but I believe that you need to stick with that and probably check out for more clues that would give you the hope. For instance the toys in the courtroom should give you some more hope. The toys were in that room as I also talked with the people who were in that courtroom and they confirmed they were there. And I do not know if you've ever seen a courtroom full of toys other than this one but I haven't. Why would they put those toys in the courtroom if Michael was gone for real? So it is also about wanting to get the clues. If you close yourself and think about everything negatively, you can not find any clues and be negative about the hoax all the time. It's in your hands. Do not be afraid to be disappointed at the end of this journey. You won't be. Be positive and everything will start coming to you directly. On this hoax, and in your life. Blessings...

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Quote from: "angranity"
I saw an anonymous person on a different site giving out the following dates.

21th May, 2011: countdown finished.
23th May, 2011: Michael Jackson back to the world.
25th May, 2011: Michael Jackson on Oprah Winfrey!
2nd October, 2011: Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour by Cirque du Soleil.
- Lastly, the history of music will change forever.

To me it sounds just very childish and stupid. He could come back on the 23rd of May.. but what the hell? Oprah Winfrey? After all he did, it just doesn't seem right. Unreal, tbh.

Must be another troll. I hope people do not get their hopes up too high because of this person.