March 24, 2011: Jury Selection for Murray Trial Starts

• 2 Replies

Offline Dancer

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: March 28, 2011: Murray Trial Starts

• on: February 13, 2011, 07:15:01 PM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"

Would it be very difficult to photoshop (i.e adding) those toys? Because I'm assuming those pics are from TMZ...
They are in the video, too, so they cannot be photoshopped...
http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/25/dr-conrad ... rial-case/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

Offline Dancer

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: March 28, 2011: Murray Trial Starts

• on: February 13, 2011, 09:01:58 PM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
I didn't see all those toys in the video but if you've seen them I guess TMZ couldn't just place them there in there videos right?
There are hoax videos on youtube where the video is slowed down so everyone can see all the toys.

Guys, I reallly do wish I had the mindset of a beLIEver
What kind of mindset does a believer have in your opinion?  :? I don't think there is something like a common mindset. There are many different people on this forum (and many different opinions, too - for example, many users think that Dave Dave was Michael, many don't), and I know many very intelligent people here that are very realistic and yet think that this is a hoax, so I don't really know what you mean.
There are so many clues, and maybe many of them could be explained as a simple coincidence, yes - but this huge AMOUNT of "coincidences"?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]