pepper

Re: March 28, 2011: Murray Trial Starts
February 10, 2011, 11:16:17 PM
So I looked up what else happened on March 24 in history and -

March 24, 1874   HARRY HOUDINI'S BIRTHDAY!
Harry Houdini was born in Budapest, Hungary, to a Jewish family. A copy of his birth certificate was found and published in The Houdini Birth Research Committee's Report. (1972). As to his birth date, from 1907 onwards, Houdini claimed in interviews to have been born in Appleton, Wisconsin, on April 6, 1874. He was really born on March 24, 1874.
[/b]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 24, 1958 - Elvis Presley inducted into the U.S. Army -  The rock 'n roll star was drafted in 1953 but received two deferments before going to serve.

This is also interesting...
March 24, 1949
The 21st Academy Awards features numerous firsts. It was the first time a non-Hollywood production won Best Picture, Hamlet. It was the first time an individual (Laurence Olivier) directed himself in an Oscar-winning performance. ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2011, 08:59:35 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Doesn't the fact there'll actually be a trial make you question things? Every date can be connected to a random historical event so I don't get it...

Not being difficult or anything but isn't there anyone that thinks about what a real life trial actually involves? i'm curious...

Are you kidding me? :lol: This courtroom looks more like a kindergarten to me with all the toys around. And you think the trial can be real? :lol:

The pic of the courtroom kills me.  Is it 'Toys 'R Us' court? LOL  This is totally Michael and his love of animals.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2011, 10:01:14 PM
I just noticed something that I think I should have picked it up much sooner!
Maybe another coincidence, but MJ mentioning 4 years in TII in his speech, and Murray's "maximum" conviction period is 4 years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

MashMike

February 13, 2011, 04:26:36 AM
Agree with PureLove, we have had so many evidences of MJ being alive, what more do we need?the only thing that is left is MJ popping up in front of the media and announcing that he is alive. About the courtroom thing-it's really too hilarious, i have never seen a courtroom filled with so may toys, it's like a zoo or a kindergarten, this is really funny, it's all  Michael's style, what other proof do we need?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

February 13, 2011, 06:10:08 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Doesn't the fact there'll actually be a trial make you question things? Every date can be connected to a random historical event so I don't get it...

Not being difficult or anything but isn't there anyone that thinks about what a real life trial actually involves? i'm curious...

Are you kidding me? :lol: This courtroom looks more like a kindergarten to me with all the toys around. And you think the trial can be real? :lol:

Would it be very difficult to photoshop (i.e adding) those toys? Because I'm assuming those pics are from TMZ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

February 13, 2011, 06:15:01 PM

Would it be very difficult to photoshop (i.e adding) those toys? Because I'm assuming those pics are from TMZ...
They are in the video, too, so they cannot be photoshopped...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

February 13, 2011, 06:28:19 PM

I don't know what kind of "concrete" proof you are looking for to believe that Michael is alive but to me you can only be satisfied if you see Michael alive in flesh and bone, nothing else can. We have had hundreds of FACTS that prove he is alive and after 19 months you are still not sure.  And yes, the ONE and ONLY Man is pulling the strings of this hoax. Why underestimating Michael, his abilities and his power? I don't get it.

Well yes, SEEING Michael alive (no fakes, no blurry pictures, just the REAL Michael) would convince me. I've never underestimated Michael's abilities but I'm just being realistic. However, I do question if this would even be possible but my main question is why? If Michael is indeed alive why would he want to hide? And, I've mentioned being under threat as not convincing enough. Neither is, the theory of him spreading some kind of message (he's been doing that his whole life, no need to hide for that), or the "Murray represents Michael -  theory" (way too complicated). Getting out of the show contract (maybe but I don't think you'de need to go to such extremes)? Then what other theories does that leave?

I think Michael seemed kind of satisfied the last years just spending time with his kids and doing his thing. Perhaps he missed the attention for his art and therefore decided on TII but he also said that he wanted to do it for his kids. So if this so called hoax has been planned for a while I just don't get it... I'd think he'd rather relax with his kids leading the life he was living before all the hoopla, than go off and hide and play some kind of elaborate game with people... but that's just my thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2011, 06:37:30 PM
Quote from: "Dancer"

They are in the video, too, so they cannot be photoshopped...

I didn't see all those toys in the video but if you've seen them I guess TMZ couldn't just place them there in there videos right?

Guys, I reallly do wish I had the mindset of a beLIEver because that clip made me want to cry and also strangle him! But I know that wouldn't do any good...  :cry:  :( I hope you're all right but for the sake of my heart and mind I'm still keeping my scepticism.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 13, 2011, 07:35:44 PM

I don't know what kind of "concrete" proof you are looking for to believe that Michael is alive but to me you can only be satisfied if you see Michael alive in flesh and bone, nothing else can. We have had hundreds of FACTS that prove he is alive and after 19 months you are still not sure.  And yes, the ONE and ONLY Man is pulling the strings of this hoax. Why underestimating Michael, his abilities and his power? I don't get it.

Well yes, SEEING Michael alive (no fakes, no blurry pictures, just the REAL Michael) would convince me.

How would you know it's the real Michael Jackson?

I've never underestimated Michael's abilities but I'm just being realistic.

So are the rest of us. Please don't suggest that we aren't. We've spent (some of us) 19 months keeping it realistic. A theory is useless if it isn't realistic. And logical too.

or the "Murray represents Michael -  theory" (way too complicated).  

Too complicated for you perhaps but this is Michael's hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Dancer

February 13, 2011, 08:01:58 PM
I didn't see all those toys in the video but if you've seen them I guess TMZ couldn't just place them there in there videos right?
There are hoax videos on youtube where the video is slowed down so everyone can see all the toys.

Guys, I reallly do wish I had the mindset of a beLIEver
What kind of mindset does a believer have in your opinion?  :? I don't think there is something like a common mindset. There are many different people on this forum (and many different opinions, too - for example, many users think that Dave Dave was Michael, many don't), and I know many very intelligent people here that are very realistic and yet think that this is a hoax, so I don't really know what you mean.
There are so many clues, and maybe many of them could be explained as a simple coincidence, yes - but this huge AMOUNT of "coincidences"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 13, 2011, 08:22:00 PM

Well yes, SEEING Michael alive (no fakes, no blurry pictures, just the REAL Michael) would convince me. I've never underestimated Michael's abilities but I'm just being realistic. However, I do question if this would even be possible but my main question is why? If Michael is indeed alive why would he want to hide? And, I've mentioned being under threat as not convincing enough. Neither is, the theory of him spreading some kind of message (he's been doing that his whole life, no need to hide for that), or the "Murray represents Michael -  theory" (way too complicated). Getting out of the show contract (maybe but I don't think you'de need to go to such extremes)? Then what other theories does that leave?

I think Michael seemed kind of satisfied the last years just spending time with his kids and doing his thing. Perhaps he missed the attention for his art and therefore decided on TII but he also said that he wanted to do it for his kids. So if this so called hoax has been planned for a while I just don't get it... I'd think he'd rather relax with his kids leading the life he was living before all the hoopla, than go off and hide and play some kind of elaborate game with people... but that's just my thoughts.

Sorry but you're definitely wasting your time here then. All of the facts were given and you missed them all or you saw a couple of them but you're in a denial to accept them. We're showing you the pictures and videos and you still refuse to believe their authenticity. It is so obvious that this place is not for you. I'm sure Justice4MJ group would love to welcome you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 13, 2011, 08:47:45 PM
I agree with PureLove.

for the sake of my heart and mind I'm still keeping my scepticism.

This I don't understand. I have to do the exact opposite. For the sake of my mind I can't live in denial and pretend this isn't a hoax. Sure would be easier to pretend it wasn't happening and go on with my life.

And if you want to bring up the more sentient side, I do not accept that Michael Jackson WAS a drug addict neglectful father, who made foolish, risky decisions, and hired a bad Doctor, and knowingly put his own life in danger, after living for a decade in massive debt due to lavish spending despite having 3 young children as a single parent, forcing him to agree to perform despite his poor physical health rather then simply release another album or DVD, which also indicates that he has no business sense either, nor any advisers with any business sense. Because if you think he's dead that's exactly what you accept is the truth about who he WAS. There is no middle ground.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

February 14, 2011, 01:48:15 AM
Quote from: "bec"
I agree with PureLove.

for the sake of my heart and mind I'm still keeping my scepticism.

This I don't understand. I have to do the exact opposite. For the sake of my mind I can't live in denial and pretend this isn't a hoax. Sure would be easier to pretend it wasn't happening and go on with my life.

And if you want to bring up the more sentient side, I do not accept that Michael Jackson WAS a drug addict neglectful father, who made foolish, risky decisions, and hired a bad Doctor, and knowingly put his own life in danger, after living for a decade in massive debt due to lavish spending despite having 3 young children as a single parent, forcing him to agree to perform despite his poor physical health rather then simply release another album or DVD, which also indicates that he has no business sense either, nor any advisers with any business sense. Because if you think he's dead that's exactly what you accept is the truth about who he WAS. There is no middle ground.

Exactly Bec....I so agree with you on this. I personally do not believe that Michael was this gullible to let these
foolish things happen. That is why we must have the upmost faith that he is doing this for a greater purpose.
 ;)  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

nefari

February 14, 2011, 02:05:20 AM
I'm a strong BeLIEver but there is one thing I do not beLIEve and that is the cats, bunnies, dogs and all of the animals in that court room. I think someone shopped them there for shi*s and giggles and to fire the hoax. THAT is the sort of crap I'm tired of. It's misleading as hell especially when we do not know who is planting it in the photos or we are not being told. It could be someone among us doing it or TMZ for the sake of getting their jollies for the day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
February 14, 2011, 03:42:39 AM
Quote from: "nefari"
I'm a strong BeLIEver but there is one thing I do not beLIEve and that is the cats, bunnies, dogs and all of the animals in that court room. I think someone shopped them there for shi*s and giggles and to fire the hoax. THAT is the sort of crap I'm tired of. It's misleading as hell especially when we do not know who is planting it in the photos or we are not being told. It could be someone among us doing it or TMZ for the sake of getting their jollies for the day.

I don't think they were photoshopped this time.  Twiggy from MJHoax live, was actually in the courtroom, reporting every detail, and even Twittered about it as the court was  in recess...

Recently, Lindsay Lohan was at the same courts as the first preliminary trials, with the same Judge, and he still had a yellow sunflower on his desk, and the same calender in the background......it may have been the LA Airport courts...this is the video:

Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 03:52:10 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions