MashMikeTopic starter

Hey everyone, i have just found an entire film about us-the BeLIEvers, it was broadcast on a french channel named Canal +, it's a film about the entire hoax and us-who believe that Michael is alive, it lasts almost an hour, just now i'm downloading it(haven't watched it yet), the only minus is that  is that it's in French, it's not translated,it seems really interesting, if this video has already been discussed here, feel free to delete my post, BTW i'm really illiterate in posting videos here, that's why i beg your pardon, i'll post the link to that video:  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

trublu

Thanks! Will watch this later!  :)

Wonder if anyone who comes here is in the film?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Thanks for posting this. I watched it, except I don't really understand French, and had to skip those parts. Pearl Jr. was in it a lot in English so that was easy, but who is the blond girl with the guy reporter? It still kind of gave the impression that there were the two sides, hoaxers and 'he's dead' groups, and it's up to people what they want to decide. Nothing particularly new, but hey maybe some fans will reconsider looking into the hoax from this. If Pearl Jr. is going around speaking at MJ fan group meetings, it means the word is getting out there, but people get entrenched in their thinking unfortunately. I liked the song at the end, here it is. I'm still hearing MJ songs I haven't heard before. :lol:
[youtube:1hnywr3z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKH1JXVv7C4[/youtube:1hnywr3z]
"It's Too Late To Change The Time"

Too Late
Too Late
Too Late

[VERSE 1]
In this automatic age
We shop through the yellow page
Gone is the corner store
There is a supermarket there for you

People give way to change
But feelings remain the same

[CHORUS]
And it's too late, too late to change the time
Well it's too late, too late to change the time
But it's not too late (too late) to change your mind

[VERSE 2]
It's a new day, a new age
A photograph just taken, is ready one minute later
Cars are bigger and better
But the manufacturer's sastified never
In a world full of crime
I can't let you think that's right

[CHORUS]
No, no

[BRIDGE 1]
So you wanna be a star (so you wanna be a star)
You are who you think you are (ah think you are)
You don't have to go further
Than my loving arms

[CHORUS half]

[BRIDGE 2]
Are you sure you wanna go to New York City (New York City)
Where girls make it big if they're pretty (If they pretty)
Let say you get that penthouse view
But who's gonna love you the way I do (just the way i do)

[CHORUS]
It's too late, too late to change the time
And it's too late, too late to change the time, no
Too late, too late to change the time
Yeah, yeah, yeah

[CHORUS]
it's too late, too late to change the time
It's too late, too late to change the time
Ooh, too late, too late to change the time
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Isn't that the truth! This is right "age" for MJ to do his hoax thing, the right "time", This Is It is done and ongoing, but fans can still change their minds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MashMike"
Hey everyone, i have just found an entire film about us-the BeLIEvers, it was broadcast on a french channel named Canal +, it's a film about the entire hoax and us-who believe that Michael is alive, it lasts almost an hour, just now i'm downloading it(haven't watched it yet), the only minus is that  is that it's in French, it's not translated,it seems really interesting, if this video has already been discussed here, feel free to delete my post, BTW i'm really illiterate in posting videos here, that's why i beg your pardon, i'll post the link to that video:  

MashMike thank you very much!!!

This film is super and has some parts in english to.Pearl J is in it also ,she is super duper like always  :lol:  and I saw I cat on that wall that looks like the one from Alice in Wonderland with Jonny Deep  :shock: .Sometimes I don't know what to think anymore,I know that I'm not nuts,lol  :lol: and I'm not the only one who thinks that Mj is alive,but it's getting more and more strange.
I hope I will be able to keep it normal ,at least 2012 lol  :lol:  :?

Love you all!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMikeTopic starter

U're all sooo welcome :D , i've just finished watching it and i  just can say-Wow. The film was about us- beLIEvers, they showed believrs from all around the world-USA, Japan, France....I don't think that the blonde lady is a believer too, i liked Pirl J's speech, she said a lot of things which i didn't know-e.g. that when she called to FL or to the coroner(not sure) they told her that they had never had MJ's body, or that Joe Jackson and Katherine know about he rbook and they don't say anything about it...... I wish someone in this forum, who is  from France could translate the film, but generallly, everything is clear, I'm proud to say that I'm a beLIEver. Love U Michael, forever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

trublu

I'm from France, when I get a chance to watch I will try and translate some bits.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

End of the movie .... who is dead, with little wings ?

Bubbles !!!!

(I knew i shouldn't have what Souza's having  :lol: )

Well we didn't learn many things about the hoax, but it's good to know that YOU ARE NOT ALONE, I AM HERE WITH YOU....
 :lol:
I think the doc was funny, it was not "mean" or trying to show us as pathetic people, even if we sometime ARE when we take a look at crazy theories and become all a bunch of crazy chicks screaming OMG OMG OMG ! But hmm, sorry, we are MJ fans, aren't we supposed to do that ? We have a role to play, i think it includes the OMG OMG OMG acting thing...even if Michael knows we are not the ones who actually do that in any occasions (no no Michael, believe me, that wasn't us, i swear on the God of popcorn  :lol: )

In the end it's a strange feeling, that leaves you thinking : "what am I doing here...and am I gonna stay here for long ?" but then the little voice inside says "hee hee" and in the twinkling of an eye the butterflies are back in place and you just know you're on the right way, whatever people say around. Michael is not dead, and soon I'll be wearing my "I told you so" T-shirt !
So, let's just follow the butterflies...Sometime it doesn't matter where you go, as long as you enjoy the road.
We're all in the same car, with some MJ music playing on some kind of yellow brick road, and we don't really know where we're going, but...
We have Michael, we have Love, we have Faith, we have Fun, how could we have unhappy life ?

All I say in the end is : we don't care about being ridiculous, because we have faith in what we do right now. So let's just enjoy this state of mind, until we are able to share it with Michael  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Quote from: "trublu"
I'm from France, when I get a chance to watch I will try and translate some bits.

maybe I can help you doing this ? If i don't get news from my job tomorrow, I'll have some time to start, maybe first 20 minutes ? Let me know about you.

(and tell me why i speak to you in ENGLISH  :lol: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Its on youtube! I found the 4th part, hopefully you can find the rest (I will be looking). I jus posted the 1st vid I found.

[youtube:3p3dh745]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UndQDy3Pja4[/youtube:3p3dh745]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Pearl sounds very cheerful!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal