pepper

Re: 2011 Grammy live from Staples Center
February 14, 2011, 11:32:53 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
TMZ said that Christina Aguilera flubbed again by falling during the Grammy. And they talked about this other "fall" of hers.  (She had already made a mistake singing at the Superbowl.) So what's up with all that?

I think it is media making a mountain out of a molehill.  It's "breaking news" !!

If you watch the video at this link you see that Christina turns a little toward Jennifer Hudson, her knees seem to buckle and she goes about halfway down but then comes back up on her own -  and by the time the camera is back close up to the group on stage, she is back on her feet.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm betting it was heels that were too high and a gown that was too long.  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2011, 12:23:05 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee[u
"]Once again, no Michael in the Memoriam[/u].  8-)  Phew!  The one clue of the evening.  The best part of the whole thing was the Michael commercial.  Other than that, I would say snoozefest of the year award.  Except of course for Mick.  How old is he?  And I got to give it to Bieber, he's quite good.  Plus, he recognized Michael at the AMA awards when he said, " “I want to thank Michael Jackson because without Michael Jackson, none of us would be here.” Good man!

sorry i cheated . i don't have time this morning to read all but this reminded me. did anyone else see peter lopez in this part i thought i did. is it common for them to do other than entertainers?

Hello Suspicious mind!!!

Yes Peter Lopez was there and Ronny Chasen also :shock:  ;) .I mean what a publicist and a attorney have to do with the Grammys??? I'm the only one who thinks this is odd??? Watch at 1:17 and 1:19 and you will se Lopez and Ronnie.
I'm glad Michael was not there this year also,lol we all know he is very much ALIVE!!!! 8-)

[youtube:2qqj37he]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuMaee0RSmo[/youtube:2qqj37he]

But now in a serious manner where is Michael ,because it's ridiculous ,he is a winner of many Grammys,lol meantime this people are let's say not so famous :? .

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2011, 12:50:04 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I love Bruno Mars.  If anybody else was gonna win that category besides Michael, I’m glad it was him.  My favorite performance of the night was Mick Jagger.  He still got it 8-)

Hello hesouttamylife!!!!

I like Bruno Mars also.I've always wondering who is this man ,everytime a heard him play on radio or enywere else.I don't know if people here know but Bruno Mars was a impersonator of both Elvis and Michael ,lol.
Here are some info about him:

After a string of behind-the-scene jobs -- everything from writing songs for Brandy to impersonating Elvis -- singer/songwriter/producer Bruno Mars put his name on top of the charts in 2010 by collaborating with rapper B.o.B for the single “Nothin’ on You.” Born Peter Hernandez in Honolulu, Hawaii, Mars’ kicked off his career at the age of four fronting his uncle’s band as Oahu's youngest Elvis impersonator. Ten years later, he was impersonating the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, with the Legends in Concert show. After graduation, his uncle convinced him to move to the mainland U.S. and follow of his dream of becoming a singer.

Ok maybe alot of people will say what we should care about this Bruno man???
Let's rememeber what Michael said in This is it ????
He said to Orianty that is her moment to shine,yes or no??? So this young men is talented and Iknow Michael is not selfish man,and he always said that is place for everyone in music bussiness.
We all know Michael is and always will be the best so don't worry,it doesen't matter the trophy and the gold. MICHAEL IS SIMPLY THE BEST,for sure he is the winner  :D

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 14, 2011, 01:02:29 PM
You know I have a thought about the falls.
On the Muse video that Im_convincedmjalive just posted, there are 3 "Bank" buildings that hang above him, while he sings, "They will not destroy us, they will not be victorious", and then they all fall down and crumble.
Goes with CA falling, perhaps on purpose. Banks goes with Illuminati powers that be. Perhaps there is an underlying theme running through that we need to be looking at, maybe examine all the lyrics as a unit for a secret theme, that perhaps even MJ is involved in.
Maybe that's why MJ is not even mentioned, they're falling at his feet.

We don't believe in coincidences remember!

Anyways I enjoyed the almost children's theme in this one, better than Gaga's raw stuff.
[youtube:199hx7zc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qgflunCzo8[/youtube:199hx7zc]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2011, 02:30:55 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
You know I have a thought about the falls.
On the Muse video that Im_convincedmjalive just posted, there are 3 "Bank" buildings that hang above him, while he sings, "They will not destroy us, they will not be victorious", and then they all fall down and crumble.
Goes with CA falling, perhaps on purpose. Banks goes with Illuminati powers that be. Perhaps there is an underlying theme running through that we need to be looking at, maybe examine all the lyrics as a unit for a secret theme, that perhaps even MJ is involved in.
Maybe that's why MJ is not even mentioned, they're falling at his feet.

We don't believe in coincidences remember!

I had never heard of this British band, Muse before seeing them on the Grammy's last night.....however, about one minute into their song, once I realized the content of the lyric, I knew at once that this was an anti-Illuminati/NWO song and the amazing video backdrop behind the band cemented the idea...it was the images of Queen Elizabeth that caught my eye the most....chilling stuff....it was very powerful.....then I checked back into the show later only to see Rhianna, who has evidently completely sold her soul to the Music Industry Devil....writhing around on stage with Drake.....debasing herself as he sings the nasty lyrics to her and he, of course, is FULLY CLOTHED.....I mean, I realize that's how it is in our society....women's bodies are paraded around for the enjoyment of men everywhere you turn....but the juxtaposition of all of it really struck me....I fear for this girl....I really do!

Also...a thought about Xtina....what is going on? Yes, apparently she did flub her lyrics a bit on the Super Bowl and yes, perhaps she lost her footing a bit at the Grammy's last night....but I feel a schemdia backlash brewing under it all? Or am I just being paranoid here? I wonder what she could have done that would warrant this? Any thoughts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

ejay

February 14, 2011, 02:32:25 PM
The reason MJ is not in the grammy memorium is because its for all those who past away in 2010, they don't just keep putting peoples names on the list year after year. And I would say that Peter Lopez was among the people in the memorium because he was a music attorney so to them he was obviously important enough to make the cut. The list is never just about singers who past but those involved in the music industry in any way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2011, 02:57:21 PM
-First thing I noticed was Bruno Mars' "Grenade" performance which was done in black and white.. and was slower than the usual song. (Reminded me of how Michael did The Way You Make Me Feel sometimes)... But the thing that caught my eye was how he began the song. I actually thought he was about to sing the J5 Song "Who's Loving You" because in the beginning of that Michael talks about the girl, etc. etc. And Bruno did the same. He also did quite a few Michael moves in this performance too, and I don't think Bruno is a usual dancer.

-Second thing I noticed were the outfits. Each band member of the English band "Muse" wore a sequined jacket. One of them wore a black one that looked almost exactly like the one Michael wore in his Billie Jean performance. Justin Bieber also wore an all leather outfit that resembled Michael Jackson's from his "Bad" music video. Not to mention all the Michael Jackson style dancing in that as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

February 14, 2011, 04:38:52 PM
Believe me, I LOVE Bruno with all my heart, but Michael should have gotten that award. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

ejay

February 14, 2011, 07:19:53 PM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Gosh- that was an overall snore fest!

The highlight for me was also the Micheal Experience commercial.  :lol:

Actually, I was suprised as I thought Usher and Bieber were really good.  
What IS up with Christina falling this time?  Jennifer Hudson looked and sounded amazing!

Eminem sporting his pyramid necklace.   :|

Will I Am looked so great- from the red gloves to the armband- I LOVE that man! Which reminds me, I meant to tweet him...

Wonder what will happen next year, when "Michael" is eligible to be nominated. It was released after the dealine this year, which is why  TII was nominated (it was released after last year's deadline).

With regards to the Eminem necklace statement apparently it is a sobriety circle and triangle used by alcoholics anonyomous. I love Eminem and if he's staying sober I'm proud of him. Here's a link to the article about it.. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2011, 07:28:40 PM
Quote from: "ejay"

With regards to the Eminem necklace statement apparently it is a sobriety circle and triangle used by alcoholics anonyomous. I love Eminem and if he's staying sober I'm proud of him. Here's a link to the article about it.. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks so much for pointing that out- I was so disillusioned when I saw that and thought, oh, no he hooked back in with them.

Great info!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Serenitys_Dream

February 14, 2011, 07:57:36 PM
Nothing about Lady Gaga is Original at all. She used music from:

Ace of Base;

Lady Gaga vs. Ace Of Base
One of Gaga’s latest singles “Alejandro” bears a striking resemblance to the 90′s Ace of Base hit “Don’t Turn Around”.

Madonna;
Madonna vs. Lady Gaga -- It's On!
If you noticed a similarity between Lady Gaga's brand new song, "Born This Way," and Madonna's classic track, "Express Yourself," you're not the only one -- seems the Material Girl has noticed it too!

And a young woman, Lina Morgana, whom Gaga was friends with, who later committed suicide.
Lady Gaga -- Proof She Stole From Dead Friend?
The mother of Lady Gaga's deceased friend is taking the singer to task because she feels Gaga stole her daughter's style -- and she's put together a video to try to prove her case. TMZ has obtained the video made by Lina Morgana's mother made to show the similarities between the two singers. The video is set to a song Lina recorded before she committed suicide in 2008. Lina and Gaga were friends before Gaga made it big, according to Lina's mom, Yana -- who claims the two worked together back in 2007.

Gaga often aligns image with Michael Jackson, and now she appropriates from Salvador Dali

wingheart
Lady Gaga just copied Salvador Dali, when he arrived in an egg for a premiere, with the exception he was naked inside.
3 mins ago

Lady Gaga arrives at 2011 Grammy awards inside an egg

Salvador Dali in an egg photographed by Philippe Halsman in 1942

Salvador Dali
Salvador Domènec Felip Jacint Dalí i Domènech, Marquis of Dalí de Púbol (May 11, 1904 – January 23, 1989), commonly known as Salvador Dalí, was a prominent Spanish surrealist painter born in Figueres.

Dalí was a skilled draftsman, best known for the striking and bizarre images in his surrealist work. His painterly skills are often attributed to the influence of Renaissance masters. His best-known work, The Persistence of Memory, was completed in 1931. Dalí's expansive artistic repertoire includes film, sculpture, and photography, in collaboration with a range of artists in a variety of media.

Dalí attributed his "love of everything that is gilded and excessive, my passion for luxury and my love of oriental clothes" to a self-styled "Arab lineage," claiming that his ancestors were descended from the Moors.

Dalí was highly imaginative, and also had an affinity for partaking in unusual and grandiose behavior. His eccentric manner and attention-grabbing public actions sometimes drew more attention than his artwork to the dismay of those who held his work in high esteem and to the irritation of his critics

The Persistence of Memory ~Salvador Dali

The Egg
The egg is another common Dalíesque image. He connects the egg to the prenatal and intrauterine, thus using it to symbolize hope and love; it appears in The Great Masturbator and The Metamorphosis of Narcissus, which symbolized death and petrification. Various animals appear throughout his work as well: ants point to death, decay, and immense sexual desire; the snail is connected to the human head; and locusts are a symbol of waste and fear.

The Great Masturbator which associates sex with putrefaction and decay

The Metamorphosis of Narcissus symbolizing death and petrification

The Metamorphosis of Narcissus
According to Greek mythology, Narcissus fell in love with his own reflection in a pool. Unable to embrace the watery image, he pined away, and the gods immortalized him as a flower.[color=#FF0000[]b] The painting shows Narcissus sitting in a pool, gazing down. Not far away there is a decaying stone figure which corresponds closely to him but is perceived quite differently; as a hand holding up a bulb or egg from which a Narcissus is growing. The egg has been used as a symbol for sexuality in other paintings by Dali.[/b][/color] In the background, a group of naked figures can be seen, while a third Narcissus like figure appears on the horizon. A long poem was written by Dalí to accompany the painting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2011, 04:09:32 AM
Quote from: "backstager"
-First thing I noticed was Bruno Mars' "Grenade" performance which was done in black and white.. and was slower than the usual song. (Reminded me of how Michael did The Way You Make Me Feel sometimes)... But the thing that caught my eye was how he began the song. I actually thought he was about to sing the J5 Song "Who's Loving You" because in the beginning of that Michael talks about the girl, etc. etc. And Bruno did the same. He also did quite a few Michael moves in this performance too, and I don't think Bruno is a usual dancer.

-Second thing I noticed were the outfits. Each band member of the English band "Muse" wore a sequined jacket. One of them wore a black one that looked almost exactly like the one Michael wore in his Billie Jean performance. Justin Bieber also wore an all leather outfit that resembled Michael Jackson's from his "Bad" music video. Not to mention all the Michael Jackson style dancing in that as well.

Yes I also thought the rock band Muse was a stand out performance.  My sister and I were discussing the lyrics to the song.  They were obviously referring to the government, and the banks controlling everything.  The banks were shown crumbling down on the screen.  They are speaking about not letting them take control of us. The seguin jackets really caught my attention as well.  Of course Will I Am still wearing the arm band like MJ on his sleeve.  I just want to say that I was concerned about Eminem last night.  When he accepted his award he did not appear well to me.  His eyes were all bugged out and twitching.  I really hope he remains sober and is okay.  Rhinna was also a little disturbing to me as well.  Her performance with Drake showing all her assets was not even necessary.  Too much. :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions