~Souza~Topic starter

Explanation about what will happen in court on January 25. When is the trial?

As reported earlier judge Pastor has ordered Conrad Murray to stand trial.

The cardiologist will be arraigned on January 25, the Los Angeles Superior Court judge ruled after six days of hearings that included evidence that Murray tried to cover up having given Michael an overdose of the drug propofol.

What is arraignment ?
Arraignment is a formal reading of a criminal complaint in the presence of the defendant to inform the defendant of the charges against him or her. In response to arraignment, the accused is expected to enter a plea. Acceptable pleas vary among jurisdictions, but they generally include “guilty”, “not guilty”, and the peremptory pleas (or pleas in bar) setting out reasons why a trial cannot proceed. Pleas of “nolo contendere” (no contest) and the “Alford plea” are allowed in some circumstances.

Some of you might be expecting Murray to go to trial real soon. You wil probably be dissapointed. Legal experts are expecting the judge to schedule the start of the trial no earlier than 2012! The first date is rumored to be January 12, 2012.

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Interesting! Jan. 25th is also a year & 7 months since June 25th. ;)

(and my birthday)

:D :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Good lord almighty give me patience  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A year and 7 months then also January 25th, 2+5=7 LOL LOL :D
Wow I'm patiently waiting ;)  :lol:  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

_Anna_

I can't believe the trial will start in January 2012. We will never know the truth! I simply can't believe this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "_Anna_"
I can't believe the trial will start in January 2012. We will never know the truth! I simply can't believe this.
"Give me your all...Your endurance and your PATIENCE."

This is a marathon, not a sprint. He did this for very good reasons and it needs to be done well, or he won't succeed. That means that if he needs another year-and-a-half until the end of the trial, he has my blessings. The truth will prevail, when the time is right. Believe me, I said back in July 2009 that I would give it until the movie but I have learned to be patient because I want him to succeed. It's not about us, anyone on here can stop hoaxing anytime and just wait it out. It's about his masterpiece and mission in life, not to ease our own troubled minds because we want to know what happened. As far as we have seen, he probably started all this in the late '80s. Now THAT is what I call patience.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

Quote from: "~Souza~"

This is a marathon, not a sprint. He did this for very good reasons and it needs to be done well, or he won't succeed. That means that if he needs another year-and-a-half until the end of the trial, he has my blessings. The truth will prevail, when the time is right. Believe me, I said back in July 2009 that I would give it until the movie but I have learned to be patient because I want him to succeed. It's not about us, anyone on here can stop hoaxing anytime and just wait it out. It's about his masterpiece and mission in life, not to ease our own troubled minds because we want to know what happened. As far as we have seen, he probably started all this in the late '80s. Now THAT is what I call patience.
It's not about one year and a half until the trial would end, but one year and a half until the trial would start. God knows how long it will last. It's not that I don't have patience, I have no choice but to have patience, but it looks like it lasts forever, endlessly. I almost see no end to this, and picture this situation after 5 more years from now still waiting to know the truth. This can't go on like 10 more years... Not because of me, it's not me whom I think of, it's him. Because if this reaches no end we'll never know the truth about what happened. There are people who can feed themselves with hope endlessly, but I am not like that. I want the truth. God, the TRUTH.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

It's not about one year and a half until the trial would end, but one year and a half until the trial would start. God knows how long it will last. It's not that I don't have patience, I have no choice but to have patience, but it looks like it lasts forever, endlessly. I almost see no end to this, and picture this situation after 5 more years from now still waiting to know the truth. This can't go on like 10 more years... Not because of me, it's not me whom I think of, it's him. Because if this reaches no end we'll never know the truth about what happened. There are people who can feed themselves with hope endlessly, but I am not like that. I want the truth. God, the TRUTH.

See the contradictions in the sentence I underlined. First you say it's not about you, then you write we, I and I again.

The trial does not start in a year-and-a-half, it will start in a year, so will probably end in a year-and-a-half.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Furthermore, January 25th 1994 is the date Michael settled the Chandler Case.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And, I think it is Evan Chandler's birthday (how odd is that?).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

_Anna_

Not because of me, it's not me whom I think of, it's him. Because if this reaches no end we'll never know the truth about what happened. There are people who can feed themselves with hope endlessly, but I am not like that. I want the truth. God, the TRUTH.
See the contradictions in the sentence I underlined. First you say it's not about you, then you write we, I and I again.

The trial does not start in a year-and-a-half, it will start in a year, so will probably end in a year-and-a-half.

I am tired to always have to explain myself...
Please understand you don't own the truth and no one does. No one.
I said it's not about me as in not about me, but him. And when I say "we will never know the truth" it's about HIM as in if Murray is a murderer and this is a horrible murder we will never know to can actually do something.  If this is not what we hope to be, and if in the end, after 10 or more years we find out it was indeed a murder, it would be monstrous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Some of you might be expecting Murray to go to trial real soon. You wil probably be dissapointed. Legal experts are expecting the judge to schedule the start of the trial no earlier than 2012! The first date is rumored to be January 12, 2012.

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

How about we wait till Tuesday rather than reacting to rumours?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What happened to 'See you in July 2011???" Remember the autograph that Michael signed??
Maybe, just maybe, the trial will never start and they know it. Maybe Michael will be back
in July! This would exlain the big smile on Conrad's face!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Interesting! Jan. 25th is also a year & 7 months since June 25th. ;)

(and my birthday)

:D :lol:

I too thought wow ... how can this be another coincidence!!! LOL!
Im ready for anything...:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

bec

Uh.

Call me crazy but I thought Murray was arraigned last year. Pretty sure. On April 5th, 2010. Where the judge "waived the reading of the charges" (wtf) but Doc Murray entered a "not guilty" plea. Remember?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I agree 100%, Anna!

Sometimes I think it will never end and gives me a great discouragement!

It is increasingly difficult to bear this situation. What I see often are fans who cling to minor details to create theories about the hoax and to keep hope alive.

We have admit that there aren't more events that encourage us ... confirmation of death is growing more every day. Do not want to deceive me! I just wanted the truth about Michael.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal