Loes

Re: Murray's License was suspended? NO!
January 27, 2011, 02:05:32 PM
I also hope to read more from you all4loveandbelieve.
I much appreciate your effort ..  ;)

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2011, 02:21:43 PM
Oh,I have a lot to catch up on.....................
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

January 27, 2011, 06:35:39 PM
@all4loveandbelieve....Thank you for checking into this and thank you for sharing. It seems like everything has been one big bogus made-up mess surrounding this hoax. It's hard to know what to believe anymore. Hopefully all the dots will be connected and it all will make sense when Michael returns.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 27, 2011, 06:38:46 PM
Quote from: "bec"

No. I did not. Read my post again and this time take it at face value without inserting any kind of tone.

"I don't not believe" her... That means I DO BELIEVE HER. But only at her word because I have nothing else to go on. Doesn't matter. Her information makes sense. Sometimes you have to have faith and trust yourself and your judgment.

Ohh I'm sorry then. This is the first time I saw someone used a sentence like "I don't not believer her". I thought that you used "not" by mistake and thought that you don't believe her. Sorry it's because of my poor english and never saw that using in grammar. My bad. Sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

January 27, 2011, 06:39:49 PM
all4loveandbelieve, thank you very much!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

January 27, 2011, 07:50:48 PM
Doesn't everyone already think he's fake though or had an idea about it from many many moons ago when it came to light Murray had fake addresses,different backgrounds of the LV surgery in pictures,changed his name etc....the fact he isn't registered shouldn't be a shock at this point.
There have been questions surrounding his 'Dr' status since very early on.
It can't come as a suprise when we know no living PHd/Dr/Cardiologist/Surgeon or whatever the hell is is supposed to be,would not know how to do CPR on a human being and one who is suffering cardiac arrest!!!! lmao.
It is the epitome of the term 'bullshit'.

Just found this whilst I am looking for the other links,not sure if the links on there still work but it mentioned fake documents
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Something about Murray's lawyer's website being fake

Fake patient list-names listed online-broken confidentiality?

Apparently a fake mason as well....not doing v well at life is he tbh...LOL.

Fake/set up child support case (or something)

Just some other things to read in the meantime,while i'm looking for the old threads on his fakeness

Reviving this since we're inbetween trials and things....worth looking into that episode again?

oh and p.s No 'Dr' talks to his patients 'FANS/SUPPORTERS' via youtube....

#justsayin

xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 27, 2011, 09:58:36 PM
Thanks for posting those links Sinderella. How they all manage to keep straight faces is beyond me.
I hadn't seen the fake masons link before. I died laughing! Their headquarters looks as classy as Murray's clinic all boarded up! :lol:
Dr. Conrad Murray, currently under arrest for his role in the death of rock star Michael Jackson, is ostensibly a member of what is known as the "United Most Worshipful Scottish Rite Grand Lodge of Texas, A.F.& A.M." This group has been long recognized as a BOGUS organization and they've been listed as such in several places on the web including on this site for the past 6-8 years (as of 2009).

Dr. Conrad Murray, currently under arrest for his role in the death of rock star Michael Jackson, is ostensibly a member of what is known as the "United Most Worshipful Scottish Rite Grand Lodge of Texas, A.F.& A.M." This group has been long recognized as a BOGUS organization and they've been listed as such in several places on the web including on this site for the past 6-8 years (as of 2009).

Despite the fancy sounding name, this group has NO connection whatsoever to either the Grand Lodge of Texas, The Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Texas or the Scottish Rite bodies of Texas - or of any other place actually!

And while they don't have a web site, you could head to the Yahoo Discussion Group they formed in 2003. The summary page shows TWO  Was it Michael? members so they'd probably love some company - although the actual sign up page shows them with double that number (4). WOW! The last post was in February of 2005 - 4.5 years ago so you probably won't have any trouble keeping up.
And here's their headquarters. Awfully impressive, isn't it? Taking over the world certainly isn't very profitable, it would seem - or that 'low profile' stuff has really been taken to heart.
[attachment=0:2d7s6gdg]murray_grandlodge2[1].jpg[/attachment:2d7s6gdg]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2011, 05:42:07 AM
AHA I know right,a few coats of paint wouldn't go a miss would they?!
Looks ready to be knocked to the ground

I'll see what else I can find,the only thing real about him atm though seems to be that he is actually alive and breathing...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 28, 2011, 07:00:07 AM
I am not sure if the same code applies internationally, however, in the article 16.4 of the "deontologic code" it says:
patient's death does not absolve the duty of medical secrecy
a medical database should not be connected to a nonmedical computer network

This makes me think about 2 scenarios:
-Michael´s private medical info was leaked and sold to media
-Michael´s private medical info shown in the media is fake.

In any case, Michael´s medical info, as a patient, should be registered in the system but I am not familiar in how any doctor can get access to it outside USA or if the info is "online" within their systems.

If info is in the network system, we know how smart hackers can be to crack in and sell the info after.

Also, UCLA had in the pass some serious problems regarding private patient´s info being leaked to media by some doctors and workers in reward of money.

Murray´s case can take any shape and shade from now on  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 28, 2011, 03:21:48 PM
all4loveandbelieve and Sinderella, thank u very much for the info !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]"You can pray to the angels and they will listen, but the best way to call them,      I am told, is to laugh" Michael Jackson[/size][/b]

January 28, 2011, 05:45:44 PM
SORRY GUYS, I THINK I HAVE TO WRIGHT IN VERY LARGE FORMAT SO YOU PAY ATTENTION. SINCE I HAVE ALREADY POSTED THIS AND PROBABLY NORMAL FORMAT IS INVISIBLE SOMETIMES.
NOW. CONRAD MURRAY NEVER HAD CA MED. LICENSE BECAUSE WHEN PERSON HAS ANY TYPE OF LINCENSE AND IT IS REVOKED, INACTIVE, OR SUSPENDED, THAT BOARD SHOWS THE STATUS. SINCE CA MED BOARD DOES NOT SHOW ANY CA LIC. OF MURRAY THAT HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED, THEN HE NEVER HAD ONE. PERIOD! LICENSE INFO NEVER DISAPPEARS. IT IS ALWAYS SHOWS CURRENT STATUS AND REMAINS EVEN WHEN PERSON DIES, IT SAYS "DECEASED".  LAST TIME I RETRIEVED INFO, IT WAS STILL ACTIVE.  HOW CA JUDGE DECISION TO SUSPEND LIC. HAD INFLUENCE  LICENSES  ARE SUSPENDED.

The following information is maintained by the Medical Board of California. For more information, click on the blue tabs above.
License: G 71169

Licensee may be a U.S. or Canadian medical school graduate whose pathway to licensure was based on the NBME examination.
License Type: Physician and Surgeon  
Name: CONRAD ROBERT MURRAY, M.D.  
Address of Record: PO BOX 72216
LAS VEGAS, NV 89170

Address of Record County: OUT OF STATE  
License Status: License Suspended
Licensee has been suspended. No practice is permitted.
Public Record Action(s): Penal Code Section 23 Order
Licensee's practice has been temporarily restricted or limited pursuant to a court order.
Disciplined By Other State/Federal Government
Another state or the federal govenment has disciplined licensee.
Original Issue Date: April 22, 1991  
Expiration Date: February 28, 2011  
School Name: MEHARRY MEDICAL COLLEGE SCHOOL OF MEDICINE  
Year Graduated: 1989  

Primary Practice Location Zip Code: 89119  
Board Certification(s): No board certifications identified  
Primary Practice Area(s): CARDIOLOGY

Secondary Practice Area(s): INTERNAL MEDICINE

Public Record Action(s):Please select the Public Record Documents tab to view the public document database. If information is posted in the Administrative Disciplinary Actions, Court Order, Administrative Citation Issued, or License Issued with Public Letter of Reprimand categories below, documents may be available for review. To find out what information is and is not available, please click here.Administrative Disciplinary Actions: The Medical Board's public disclosure screens are updated periodically as new information becomes available. Please contact the Central File Room at (916) 263-2525 or at 2005 Evergreen Street, Suite 1200, Sacramento, CA 95815, to obtain a copy of public documents at a minimal charge.No Administrative Disciplinary Actions found.Court Order: This information would be provided if a physician's practice has been temporarily restricted or suspended pursuant to a court order. Please contact the Central File Room at (916) 263-2525 or at 2005 Evergreen Street, Suite 1200, Sacramento, CA 95815, to obtain a copy of the public documents.Description of Action: THE SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES, CASE #SA073164 ISSUED AN ORDER IN PEOPLE OF CALIFORNIA VS. CONRAD ROBERT MURRAY. DR. MURRAY IS TO IMMEDIATELY CEASE AND DESIST FROM PRACTICING MEDICINE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.
Effective Date of Action: January 11, 2011
Administrative Action Taken by Other State or Federal Government: This information is provided by another state/federal government agency. The Medical Board of California may take administrative action based on the action imposed by another state/federal government agency. For more information or verification, contact the agency listed below that imposed the action.Jurisdiction: NEVADA STATE BOARD OF MEDICAL EXAMINERS
Description of Action: NEVADA BOARD ISSUED DR. MURRAY A REPRIMAND.
Date of Action: December 6, 2010
Jurisdiction: NEVADA STATE BOARD OF MEDICAL EXAMINERS
Description of Action: LICENSEE STIPULATED TO RESTRICTIONS ON HIS NEVADA MEDICAL LICENSE PROHIBITING HIM FROM PRESCRIBING OR ADMINISTRERING ANY ANESTHETIC AGENT NORMALLY ADMINISTERED BY AN ANESTHESIOLOGIST, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PROPOFOL OR ANY OTHER HEAVY SEDATIVE MEDICATION USED AS ANESTHESIA.
Date of Action: June 10, 2010
Jurisdiction: TEXAS MEDICAL BOARD
Description of Action: LICENSEE ENTERED INTO AN AGREED ORDER WITH THE TEXAS MEDICAL BOARD PROHIBITING LICENSEE FROM USING OR ADMINISTERING ANY ANESTHETIC AGENT THAT IS NORMALLY ADMINISTERED BY AN ANESTHESIOLOGIST, INCLUDING PROPOFOL OR ANY OTHER HEAVY SEDATIVES; OR PRESCRIBING OR ADMINISTERING ANY FORM OF GENERAL SEDATION TO A PATIENT, OR FROM SUPERVISING OR DELEGATING PRESCRIPTIVE AUTHORITY TO PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTS AND OTHER PHYSICIAN EXTENDERS.
Date of Action: April 9, 2010
Felony Conviction: The information provided only includes felony convictions that are known to the Board. All felony convictions known to the Board are reviewed and administrative action is taken only if it is determined that a violation of the Medical Practice Act occurred. For more information regarding felony convictions, contact the court of jurisdiction listed below.No Felony Convictions found.Misdemeanor Conviction: California Business and Professions Code section 2027 (A)(7) states effective 1/1/07, any misdemeanor conviction that results in a disciplinary action or an accusation that is not subsequently withdrawn or dismissed shall be posted on the Internet.No Misdemeanor Convictions found.Administrative Citation Issued: A citation and/or fine has been issued for a minor violation of the law. This is not considered disciplinary action under California law but is an administrative action. Payment of the fine amount represents satisfactory resolution of this matter.No Administrative Citations found.License Issued with Public Letter of Reprimand: The Medical Board of California has concurrently issued the applicant a medical license and a Public Letter of Reprimand for a minor violation that does not require probationary status or warrant denial. The issuance of a Public Letter of Reprimand is not considered disciplinary action and is not reported to the National Practitioner Databank or the Federation of State Medical Boards.No License Issued with Public Letter of Reprimand found.Hospital Disciplinary Action: The action taken by this healthcare facility against this physician's staff privileges to provide health care services at this facility was for a medical disciplinary cause or reason. The Medical Board is authorized by law to disclose only revocations and terminations of staff privileges. The Medical Board is prohibited from releasing a copy of the actual report or any other information.No Hospital Disciplinary Actions found.Malpractice Judgment: A malpractice judgment is a payment for damages and does not necessarily reflect that the physician's medical competence is below the standard of care. The Medical Board reviews all such reported judgments and action is taken only if it is determined that a violation of the Medical Practice Act occurred. The Medical Board is prohibited by law from releasing a copy of the judgment report or any other information concerning the judgment. For more information contact the court of jurisdiction listed below.No Malpractice Judgments found.Arbitration Award: An arbitration award is a payment for damages and does not necessarily reflect that the physician's medical competence is below the standard of care. The Medical Board reviews all such reported arbitration awards and action is taken only if it is determined that a violation of the Medical Practice Act occurred. The Medical Board is prohibited by law from releasing a copy of the arbitration award report or any other information concerning the award.No Arbitration Awards found.Malpractice Settlements: A settlement entered into by the licensee is a resolution of a claim for damages for death or personal injury caused by the licensee's negligence, error, or omission in practice, or by his or her rendering of unauthorized professional services. The Medical Board is required by law to disclose certain information related to the existence of multiple settlements made on or after January 1, 2003 in an amount of $30,000 or more.No Malpractice Settlements found.Note: "No information available from this agency" may not indicate none exists; but indicates no information has been reported to the Medical Board of California and/or that the Board is unable to post the information on the Web site by law.
Public Record Documents:All imaged documents provided by the Medical Board are being made available to provide immediate access for the convenience of interested persons. While the Medical Board believes the information to be reliable, human or mechanical error remains a possibility, as does delay in the posting or updating of information. Therefore, the Medical Board makes no guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, currency, or correct sequencing of the information. The Medical Board shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the use or results obtained from the use of this information. The types of documents which are available include, but are not limited to, accusations, decisions, suspension/restriction orders, public letters of reprimand and citations.Date Type Pages
February 8, 2010 SUSPENSION/RESTRICTION ORDER 2
January 11, 2011 SUSPENSION/RESTRICTION ORDER 21
Please note that documents with an effective date prior to calendar year 2000 may not be available via the Web. To obtain a copy of the documents not posted on this site, please contact the Central File Room at (916) 263-2525 or click here for information on ordering public documents.
In reviewing a physician's information, it is important to know what is and is not available from the Medical Board of California (Board) about physicians licensed by the State of California.The law provides that the following information IS public and would appear on a record under Public Disclosure if applicable to the physician:
If a physician has been disciplined or formally accused of wrongdoing by the Board.If a physician's practice has been temporarily restricted or suspended pursuant to a court order.If a physician has been disciplined by a medical board of another state or federal government agency.If a physician has been convicted of a felony reported to the Board after January 3, 1991.If a physician has been convicted of a misdemeanor after January 1, 2007 that results in a disciplinary action or an accusation being filed by the Board, and the accusation is not subsequently withdrawn or dismissed.If a physician has been issued a citation for a minor violation of the law by the Board within the last five years. This is not considered disciplinary action.If a physician has been issued a public letter of reprimand at time of licensure. This is not considered disciplinary action.Any hospital disciplinary actions that resulted in the termination or revocation of the physician's privileges to provide health care services at a health care facility for a medical disciplinary cause or reason reported to the Board after January 1, 1995.After January 1, 1998, all malpractice judgments and arbitration awards (between January 1, 1993 and January 1, 1998, only those malpractice judgments and arbitration awards more than $30,000 were required to be reported to the Board).After January 1, 2003, malpractice settlements over $30,000 that meet the following criteria:Four or more in a 10-year period (beginning 1/1/03) if the physician practices in a high-risk specialty (obstetrics, orthopedic surgery, plastic surgery and neurological surgery)Three or more in a 10-year period (beginning 1/1/03) if the physician practices in a low-risk specialty (all other specialties)Under California law, the following information is confidential and NOT public and would NOT appear on a record if applicable to the physician:
Complaints made to the Medical Board of CaliforniaInvestigations conducted by the Medical Board of CaliforniaMisdemeanor convictions that occurred prior to January 1, 2007Misdemeanor convictions that occurred after January 1, 2007 that did not result in a disciplinary action or an accusation being filed by the BoardSome medical malpractice information, e.g., pending or dismissed cases. This information may be available at the local county courthouse in the "Civil Index." Click here for California Superior Court contact information.All information provided by the Medical Board of California on this Web page, and on its other Web pages and Internet sites, is made available to provide immediate access for the convenience of interested persons. While the Board believes the information to be reliable, human or mechanical error remains a possibility, as does delay in the posting or updating of information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

January 28, 2011, 06:14:03 PM
Wow.
Well, no one can miss big and blue can they....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 28, 2011, 06:41:42 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
SORRY GUYS, I THINK I HAVE TO WRIGHT IN VERY LARGE FORMAT SO YOU PAY ATTENTION. SINCE I HAVE ALREADY POSTED THIS AND PROBABLY NORMAL FORMAT IS INVISIBLE SOMETIMES.
NOW. CONRAD MURRAY NEVER HAD CA MED. LICENSE BECAUSE WHEN PERSON HAS ANY TYPE OF LINCENSE AND IT IS REVOKED, INACTIVE, OR SUSPENDED, THAT BOARD SHOWS THE STATUS. SINCE CA MED BOARD DOES NOT SHOW ANY CA LIC. OF MURRAY THAT HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED, THEN HE NEVER HAD ONE. PERIOD! LICENSE INFO NEVER DISAPPEARS. IT IS ALWAYS SHOWS CURRENT STATUS AND REMAINS EVEN WHEN PERSON DIES, IT SAYS "DECEASED".  LAST TIME I RETRIEVED INFO, IT WAS STILL ACTIVE.  HOW CA JUDGE DECISION TO SUSPEND LIC. HAD INFLUENCE  LICENSES  ARE SUSPENDED.

The following information is maintained by the Medical Board of California. For more information, click on the blue tabs above.

Licensee may be a U.S. or Canadian medical school graduate whose pathway to licensure was based on the NBME examination.
LAS VEGAS, NV 89170

Licensee's practice has been temporarily restricted or limited pursuant to a court order.

Public Record Action(s):Please select the Public Record Documents tab to view the public document database. If information is posted in the Administrative Disciplinary Actions, Court Order, Administrative Citation Issued, or License Issued with Public Letter of Reprimand categories below, documents may be available for review. To find out what information is and is not available, please click here.Administrative Disciplinary Actions: The Medical Board's public disclosure screens are updated periodically as new information becomes available. Please contact the Central File Room at (916) 263-2525 or at 2005 Evergreen Street, Suite 1200, Sacramento, CA 95815, to obtain a copy of public documents at a minimal charge.No Administrative Disciplinary Actions found.Court Order: This information would be provided if a physician's practice has been temporarily restricted or suspended pursuant to a court order. Please contact the Central File Room at (916) 263-2525 or at 2005 Evergreen Street, Suite 1200, Sacramento, CA 95815, to obtain a copy of the public documents.Description of Action: THE SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES, CASE #SA073164 ISSUED AN ORDER IN PEOPLE OF CALIFORNIA VS. CONRAD ROBERT MURRAY. DR. MURRAY IS TO IMMEDIATELY CEASE AND DESIST FROM PRACTICING MEDICINE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.
Administrative Action Taken by Other State or Federal Government: This information is provided by another state/federal government agency. The Medical Board of California may take administrative action based on the action imposed by another state/federal government agency. For more information or verification, contact the agency listed below that imposed the action.Jurisdiction: NEVADA STATE BOARD OF MEDICAL EXAMINERS
Description of Action: LICENSEE STIPULATED TO RESTRICTIONS ON HIS NEVADA MEDICAL LICENSE PROHIBITING HIM FROM PRESCRIBING OR ADMINISTRERING ANY ANESTHETIC AGENT NORMALLY ADMINISTERED BY AN ANESTHESIOLOGIST, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PROPOFOL OR ANY OTHER HEAVY SEDATIVE MEDICATION USED AS ANESTHESIA.
Description of Action: LICENSEE ENTERED INTO AN AGREED ORDER WITH THE TEXAS MEDICAL BOARD PROHIBITING LICENSEE FROM USING OR ADMINISTERING ANY ANESTHETIC AGENT THAT IS NORMALLY ADMINISTERED BY AN ANESTHESIOLOGIST, INCLUDING PROPOFOL OR ANY OTHER HEAVY SEDATIVES; OR PRESCRIBING OR ADMINISTERING ANY FORM OF GENERAL SEDATION TO A PATIENT, OR FROM SUPERVISING OR DELEGATING PRESCRIPTIVE AUTHORITY TO PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTS AND OTHER PHYSICIAN EXTENDERS.
Felony Conviction: The information provided only includes felony convictions that are known to the Board. All felony convictions known to the Board are reviewed and administrative action is taken only if it is determined that a violation of the Medical Practice Act occurred. For more information regarding felony convictions, contact the court of jurisdiction listed below.No Felony Convictions found.Misdemeanor Conviction: California Business and Professions Code section 2027 (A)(7) states effective 1/1/07, any misdemeanor conviction that results in a disciplinary action or an accusation that is not subsequently withdrawn or dismissed shall be posted on the Internet.No Misdemeanor Convictions found.Administrative Citation Issued: A citation and/or fine has been issued for a minor violation of the law. This is not considered disciplinary action under California law but is an administrative action. Payment of the fine amount represents satisfactory resolution of this matter.No Administrative Citations found.License Issued with Public Letter of Reprimand: The Medical Board of California has concurrently issued the applicant a medical license and a Public Letter of Reprimand for a minor violation that does not require probationary status or warrant denial. The issuance of a Public Letter of Reprimand is not considered disciplinary action and is not reported to the National Practitioner Databank or the Federation of State Medical Boards.No License Issued with Public Letter of Reprimand found.Hospital Disciplinary Action: The action taken by this healthcare facility against this physician's staff privileges to provide health care services at this facility was for a medical disciplinary cause or reason. The Medical Board is authorized by law to disclose only revocations and terminations of staff privileges. The Medical Board is prohibited from releasing a copy of the actual report or any other information.No Hospital Disciplinary Actions found.Malpractice Judgment: A malpractice judgment is a payment for damages and does not necessarily reflect that the physician's medical competence is below the standard of care. The Medical Board reviews all such reported judgments and action is taken only if it is determined that a violation of the Medical Practice Act occurred. The Medical Board is prohibited by law from releasing a copy of the judgment report or any other information concerning the judgment. For more information contact the court of jurisdiction listed below.No Malpractice Judgments found.Arbitration Award: An arbitration award is a payment for damages and does not necessarily reflect that the physician's medical competence is below the standard of care. The Medical Board reviews all such reported arbitration awards and action is taken only if it is determined that a violation of the Medical Practice Act occurred. The Medical Board is prohibited by law from releasing a copy of the arbitration award report or any other information concerning the award.No Arbitration Awards found.Malpractice Settlements: A settlement entered into by the licensee is a resolution of a claim for damages for death or personal injury caused by the licensee's negligence, error, or omission in practice, or by his or her rendering of unauthorized professional services. The Medical Board is required by law to disclose certain information related to the existence of multiple settlements made on or after January 1, 2003 in an amount of $30,000 or more.No Malpractice Settlements found.Note: "No information available from this agency" may not indicate none exists; but indicates no information has been reported to the Medical Board of California and/or that the Board is unable to post the information on the Web site by law.
Public Record Documents:All imaged documents provided by the Medical Board are being made available to provide immediate access for the convenience of interested persons. While the Medical Board believes the information to be reliable, human or mechanical error remains a possibility, as does delay in the posting or updating of information. Therefore, the Medical Board makes no guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, currency, or correct sequencing of the information. The Medical Board shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the use or results obtained from the use of this information. The types of documents which are available include, but are not limited to, accusations, decisions, suspension/restriction orders, public letters of reprimand and citations.Date Type Pages
Please note that documents with an effective date prior to calendar year 2000 may not be available via the Web. To obtain a copy of the documents not posted on this site, please contact the Central File Room at (916) 263-2525 or click here for information on ordering public documents.
In reviewing a physician's information, it is important to know what is and is not available from the Medical Board of California (Board) about physicians licensed by the State of California.The law provides that the following information IS public and would appear on a record under Public Disclosure if applicable to the physician:
If a physician has been disciplined or formally accused of wrongdoing by the Board.If a physician's practice has been temporarily restricted or suspended pursuant to a court order.If a physician has been disciplined by a medical board of another state or federal government agency.If a physician has been convicted of a felony reported to the Board after January 3, 1991.If a physician has been convicted of a misdemeanor after January 1, 2007 that results in a disciplinary action or an accusation being filed by the Board, and the accusation is not subsequently withdrawn or dismissed.If a physician has been issued a citation for a minor violation of the law by the Board within the last five years. This is not considered disciplinary action.If a physician has been issued a public letter of reprimand at time of licensure. This is not considered disciplinary action.Any hospital disciplinary actions that resulted in the termination or revocation of the physician's privileges to provide health care services at a health care facility for a medical disciplinary cause or reason reported to the Board after January 1, 1995.After January 1, 1998, all malpractice judgments and arbitration awards (between January 1, 1993 and January 1, 1998, only those malpractice judgments and arbitration awards more than $30,000 were required to be reported to the Board).After January 1, 2003, malpractice settlements over $30,000 that meet the following criteria:Four or more in a 10-year period (beginning 1/1/03) if the physician practices in a high-risk specialty (obstetrics, orthopedic surgery, plastic surgery and neurological surgery)Three or more in a 10-year period (beginning 1/1/03) if the physician practices in a low-risk specialty (all other specialties)Under California law, the following information is confidential and NOT public and would NOT appear on a record if applicable to the physician:
Complaints made to the Medical Board of CaliforniaInvestigations conducted by the Medical Board of CaliforniaMisdemeanor convictions that occurred prior to January 1, 2007Misdemeanor convictions that occurred after January 1, 2007 that did not result in a disciplinary action or an accusation being filed by the BoardSome medical malpractice information, e.g., pending or dismissed cases. This information may be available at the local county courthouse in the "Civil Index." Click here for California Superior Court contact information.All information provided by the Medical Board of California on this Web page, and on its other Web pages and Internet sites, is made available to provide immediate access for the convenience of interested persons. While the Board believes the information to be reliable, human or mechanical error remains a possibility, as does delay in the posting or updating of information.

This is what I said on my earlier post from a doctor who works in the USA.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

January 28, 2011, 07:47:24 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

LAS VEGAS, NV 89170

What you said about death certificate is very ODD & interesting. So, your firend tried to get DC of MJ that turns out to be fake from where? I missed that part
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieve

January 28, 2011, 07:58:26 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

LAS VEGAS, NV 89170

What you said about death certificate is very ODD & interesting. So, your firend tried to get DC of MJ that turns out to be fake from where? I missed that part

I had sent him the certificate we found in the internet, the one that has some parts blacked out, that one is bogus it is not valid. He cannot find the real certificate of Michael Jackson. He tried with Michael Joe Jackson, Michael Joseph Jackson, Michael Jackson even MJ. NOTHING. Since he is a very big fan of MJ he will continue the search for the Death certificate. He has also some people who he knows in high places and he will ask them for help. Again, he cannot provide me with information because it is confidential. I can only write what he found without any proof. I will not let him nor my best friend jeopardize their profession. Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal