O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• 9 Replies

Offline Datroot

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• on: January 20, 2011, 06:34:43 AM
The one on the left looks like he could be a double because of the differences in the features (which to me are startling).
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Offline Datroot

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 23, 2011, 08:40:35 AM
Quote from: "liegi"
Quote from: "MJonmind"
For me the biggest mystery is the two MJ looks in the Bashir interview, especially since the first red shirt MJ says he knows and has a relationship with Blanket's mother, and the second wine shirt MJ says she doesn't know him and he doesn't know her. Their mouths are just totally different. :? If there's 2, I love them both. :?  :?
[youtube:2akkyssm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrytqCu5VTk[/youtube:2akkyssm]

I agree MJonmind. This is usually sidepassed, but there is something really strange about this interview. Why did MJ get so upset when they went to Germany? A complete mystery.

I've seen these two looks many times, as I've already said - it's so weird how his face completely changes - I know the film was made over a few months and he could have had some botox or something within the duration of the filming, but something bothers me about it.

Offline Datroot

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 24, 2011, 07:10:32 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: you are the voice of the thoughts circulating around here at times
Quote from: "Sinderella"
LOL,yeah,he had about 14 in total,well that they took from the house.Who needs 14 computers?there was one in the bathroom in a hidden compartment too,I can only imagine what that was used for...haha.

-----------------------------------------------

@frogh777,
It´s Michael with a "fuller" face but what about the eyes?
I am awared that surgery can change ones expression, but the shy aura that Michael 1 (red shirt) has in his eyes is not the same than the one Michael 2 (wine shirt) has.
If it´s the same man there is a huge personality change there.

The MJ in the wine shirt has much fuller lips too (he looks a little sleepy) but more like the MJ I know and love.  The other MJ has unkempt hair and thinner lips - you can only see his bottom teeth.  It almost looks like has has no upper teeth at all - you don't get this with the MJ in the wine shirt).  It's so weird.

Offline Datroot

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 28, 2011, 08:26:47 AM
Notwithstanding injections, I still think there's more to this than meets the eye.

Offline Datroot

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 29, 2011, 06:43:17 AM
Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"
Notwithstanding injections, I still think there's more to this than meets the eye.

TONS

That is one of the fascinations for me and I am sure other's as well.
Especially when you are my age and literally watched him from the time
the Jackson5 hit Motown and the record charts and their lead singer
happened to be a skinny  kid who grew up and made himself a super rich
mega star.

You and I must be around the same age --ish

Offline Datroot

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 30, 2011, 12:28:35 PM
But in TII, he looked nothing like 02 guy - the guy at the 02 was a one-off - only for that particular performance imho.  I've not seen him either before 02 or since.

Offline Datroot

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 02, 2011, 01:18:34 PM
Quote from: "libra8"
question: When did the 10 concerts get changed to 50 concerts?

before or after the O2 con?

Well,they never really got added as we know because the whole thing was never going to happen but after the conference the tic for 10days went on sale and sold out within a few days it was up to 50 and those were on sale.
I don't know whether everyone got a refund,there was a clause in ordering that said if it was cancelled and was not the 02s fault they would not be refunding tickets.
A lot of people swapped the concert ticket for an exhibition one instead,some kept hold of them and some are still being sold on eBay to collectors.

Either way,Huge amounts of $$$$ were made from a non existent tour due to the loophole in the order disclaimer and fans going the exhibition-and then added revenue from the merchandise sold....and people generally hanging on to them because it was a ticket from his last tour.
If you need to fund a death hoax...that is one smart way to do it.

I got refunds for 3 shows within 3 weeks with no problem at all.

Offline Datroot

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 02, 2011, 01:34:51 PM
Well I am very happy for you, so you should have as well.
I did say I didn't know if it was everyone, I just know a few people who didn't.

I wasn't trying to be funny or off - just letting you know that I got 3 refunds.  Your post looks a little sarcastic - but I could be wrong of course.

Offline Datroot

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 23, 2014, 07:51:41 AM
The only thing that has ever caused me to doubt that it was actually MJ is that it looks as though he is wearing a kind of latex mask, but it definitely sounds like MJ speaking - all the usual nuances are there.