O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• 6 Replies

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer
  • reading between the li_es
    • Show all replies

Re: O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• on: January 20, 2011, 12:36:28 PM
anyone know what went on right afterwards? it almost looked like they made a last minute decision that the situation was too out of control for him to get off the bus. jmo
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 20, 2011, 08:29:54 PM
the color of the makeup has always bothered me. especially when it seems like in tii he doesn't seem to be using much.
i have a little side note question? anyone know if it customary for certain types of doctors to share facilities if their practices might kind of compliment each other.
the reason i ask is because last week when my husband had one of his visits to the oncologist there apparently is another office in with them that does the injectables like arnie cline. i just thought it was interesting. could just be me being weird . i only saw the pamphlet for the injectables but i wonder if possibly they would also do reconstructive types of things for cancer patients.
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 21, 2011, 10:46:58 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "libra8"
Teddy Riley says it was ALL Michael in TII. Teddy would know & speak the truth and have no reason to lie.

Unless Michael Jackson says differently, It would be too presumptuous of me to think it was someone else other then MJ at O2.
Maybe Teddy needs glasses... :geek:

can't say i feel all that warm and fuzzy about teddy either. don't know exactly what it is.

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 22, 2011, 12:14:40 AM
Teddy Riley says it was ALL Michael in TII. Teddy would know & speak the truth and have no reason to lie.

Unless Michael Jackson says differently, It would be too presumptuous of me to think it was someone else other then MJ at O2.
Maybe Teddy needs glasses... :geek:
I think Teddy wears glasses...maybe he needs to have them adjusted.. :ugeek:
Until then...  8-)
I know for a fact that camera angles, lighting, clothing, makeup etc all affect they way a person photographs. I see lots of illusion, smoke & mirrors in TII, but I think its all MJ, after all he is the Magician.

Tell me why MJ would send doubles to do what he loves and knows how to do the best.
To make a point. To show that your eyes can fool you and that if you are being told that it's MJ on stage, you automatically assume that it's true. We did get a hint to look deeper into it and pay attention because Joe hinted at the doubles, but I think he knew most fans wouldn't pay attention to Joe at all. There is too much difference in weight, bodyshape, faces and movements to be all MJ. No one can change that much in days, not even Michael Jackson.
Where are these doubles now??
I've seen picture of MJ impersonator/double dressed like TII orange pants guy, but he doesnt look like MJ...he just looks like an impersonator dressed like TII orange pants guy.
As far as Joe goes...I take what Joe says with a grain of salt. However I think what Joe says & does is the opposite of the way things really are. i.e. Joe is meant to be a distraction from the truth.

good point . this person seemed to be built like michael say in the we are the world thing from when was that ? are any of the impersonators that small?

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 22, 2011, 10:38:41 PM
what about the stunt double  :?

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: August 13, 2013, 05:43:17 AM
Aussie, I don't remember him saying he could fool his own family with doubles - I thought it was with disguises. Big difference!

your right curls he didn't say that , but maybe he could .  :thjajaja121:

:moonwalk_: