• 222 Replies

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by curls

Re: O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• on: May 03, 2013, 02:42:12 PM
^^^ that's ok then! :icon_e_wink:

Who are you thinking about??  :icon_rolleyes:

The supposed O2 double the Jacksons want to find and bring to the witness stand!! (Bearing in mind though that article could be totally made up BS!)

Offline sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
    • Show only replies by sweetsunsetwithMJ

• on: May 03, 2013, 04:29:29 PM
^^^ that's ok then! :icon_e_wink:

Who are you thinking about??  :icon_rolleyes:

The supposed O2 double the Jacksons want to find and bring to the witness stand!! (Bearing in mind though that article could be totally made up BS!)

We will see, we are all waiting for that moment to arrive, I mean the double going to the witness stand and turning out to be Michael, lol
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 04:31:48 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ »
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Offline diggyon

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by diggyon

• on: May 03, 2013, 08:13:16 PM
You're right sweet. I thought about that too. I wonder how many would recognize him. But I think this could not be done for security reasons! If I were him, I would send a real double to create even more confusion lool
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show only replies by bec
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: May 03, 2013, 10:13:01 PM
He did Dave Dave and that was significantly less secure then this staged trial is.
Are you entertained?

• Hoaxer

• on: May 04, 2013, 02:32:06 PM
Bec is right, Diggyon can you think of a safer place than a courtroom??   :animal0017:

Offline diggyon

• Hoaxer

• on: May 04, 2013, 05:04:42 PM
When MJ did Dave Dave not so many people were aware of the hoax and no one was expecting him to do so. But now, after almost 4 years, things have changed and everyone is expecting him to go to the court in a certain disguise! No matter how safe the court is, he is expected to appear in person now more than any other time which makes is a bit dangerous in my opinion!
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

• Hoaxer

• on: May 04, 2013, 06:45:17 PM
When MJ did Dave Dave not so many people were aware of the hoax and no one was expecting him to do so. But now, after almost 4 years, things have changed and everyone is expecting him to go to the court in a certain disguise! No matter how safe the court is, he is expected to appear in person now more than any other time which makes is a bit dangerous in my opinion!

You are right but I think Michael is being somehow backed up otherwise he would never be able to come back.

Offline diggyon

• Hoaxer

• on: May 04, 2013, 07:39:13 PM
Well, I don't know if this is the right time to bam. Through my experience in hoaxland I can only say that MJ doesn't do what people expect from him. We get surprised from time to time. So, if we expect him to go to court, then I guess he won't go. JMO
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show only replies by bec
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: May 04, 2013, 11:55:23 PM

You're right, but that would be assuming that court is real.
Are you entertained?

Offline curls

• Hoaxer

• on: May 05, 2013, 04:47:32 AM
Surely the whole point is that to the world it wouldn't be MJ in court - it would be this supposed double. Maybe we would be able to see through the disguise, but quite possibly it'd just open up the 'was it/wasn't it him' debate again!

I also think we may be jumping the gun a bit here - nothing has been 'officially' reported yet, or brought up in court, about this 'Jacksons say O2 guy was a double' story.

Offline Dancing the Dream

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Dancing the Dream

• on: August 12, 2013, 09:51:04 AM
I was at the 02 conference. It seemed like Michael to me and I had a fairly good view but I guess anything is possible.

Offline curls

• Hoaxer

• on: August 12, 2013, 10:47:11 AM
Hi there!  Did you take any photos by any chance?

Offline Australian MJ BeLIEver

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Australian MJ BeLIEver

• on: August 12, 2013, 06:22:12 PM
I was at the 02 conference. It seemed like Michael to me and I had a fairly good view but I guess anything is possible.

Just remember Michael is able to fool/trick his own family with doubles...

:icon_mrgreen:
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Offline curls

• Hoaxer

• on: August 13, 2013, 03:37:31 AM
Aussie, I don't remember him saying he could fool his own family with doubles - I thought it was with disguises. Big difference!

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer
  • reading between the li_es
    • Show only replies by suspicious mind

• on: August 13, 2013, 05:43:17 AM
Aussie, I don't remember him saying he could fool his own family with doubles - I thought it was with disguises. Big difference!

your right curls he didn't say that , but maybe he could .  :thjajaja121:

:moonwalk_:
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline Australian MJ BeLIEver

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Australian MJ BeLIEver

• on: August 13, 2013, 05:55:42 AM

@ curls, you are right. LOOOOOOOOOOL I so "Ill quoted" that!!! Haha..

Fiction fused with fact. :icon_e_wink:

My bad!  :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

Ah, well. He is alive. Has doubles, did disguises.... ha... back peddling big time ay!?!?

Meanwhile. If I were MJ I "SO" would have sent my double to family dinners to 'test' of they worked! Trick the family, can trick the world!
Even though I misquoted, I still maintain that he would have sent doubles in to Casa Jackson for a test drive! That'd be So MJ.

:michael_jackson-1135:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 05:59:04 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver »
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Offline curls

• Hoaxer

• on: August 13, 2013, 07:42:33 AM
LOL Aussie, love the back peddling!  xx

Offline applehead250609

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by applehead250609

• on: October 07, 2013, 05:09:44 AM

Well ,if you thought that guy  :icon_geek: was Mike,now Dr.Patrick Treacy, who was MJ's doctor when he was in Ireland thinks the opposite lol  :LolLolLolLol: ~ !!!
He also said something that made my heart ache. He said MJ often said to him that he didn't want to be another broke black man being screwed by white managers  :(. I just thought it was so sad because this is exactly what the media is now trying to paint him as.

• Hoaxer

• on: October 07, 2013, 12:12:46 PM

Well ,if you thought that guy  :icon_geek: was Mike,now Dr.Patrick Treacy, who was MJ's doctor when he was in Ireland thinks the opposite lol  :LolLolLolLol: ~ !!!
He also said something that made my heart ache. He said MJ often said to him that he didn't want to be another broke black man being screwed by white managers  :(. I just thought it was so sad because this is exactly what the media is now trying to paint him as.

I think @Dancing the Dream is MJ and is confirming that O2 Arena guy was him (MJ), now you can think whatever you want but I'm quite sure of it.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 12:14:40 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ »

Offline Dancing the Dream

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Dancing the Dream

• on: March 23, 2014, 07:27:58 AM

I think @Dancing the Dream is MJ and is confirming that O2 Arena guy was him (MJ), now you can think whatever you want but I'm quite sure of it.

I totally mis-read that then as you think I'M MJ LOL.

Offline Datroot

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Datroot

• on: March 23, 2014, 07:51:41 AM
The only thing that has ever caused me to doubt that it was actually MJ is that it looks as though he is wearing a kind of latex mask, but it definitely sounds like MJ speaking - all the usual nuances are there.

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Offline gwynned

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by gwynned

• on: March 23, 2014, 12:24:51 PM
All I can say is, after 5 years of analyzing and scrutinizing the 02 conference, we still have no definitive conclusion.  Good work, Michael.  We're all still running in circles and scratching our heads.  And all I have to show for it is a bald spot from all the scratching.

:screaming-7365: 

• Hoaxer

• on: March 23, 2014, 03:25:59 PM

I totally mis-read that then as you think I'M MJ LOL.

Haha don't worry I tend to think Michael Jackson is in everywhere, I'm turning a paranoid.