O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• 3 Replies

Offline diggyon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• on: May 03, 2013, 08:13:16 PM
You're right sweet. I thought about that too. I wonder how many would recognize him. But I think this could not be done for security reasons! If I were him, I would send a real double to create even more confusion lool
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Offline diggyon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: May 04, 2013, 05:04:42 PM
When MJ did Dave Dave not so many people were aware of the hoax and no one was expecting him to do so. But now, after almost 4 years, things have changed and everyone is expecting him to go to the court in a certain disguise! No matter how safe the court is, he is expected to appear in person now more than any other time which makes is a bit dangerous in my opinion!
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Offline diggyon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: May 04, 2013, 07:39:13 PM
Well, I don't know if this is the right time to bam. Through my experience in hoaxland I can only say that MJ doesn't do what people expect from him. We get surprised from time to time. So, if we expect him to go to court, then I guess he won't go. JMO
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln