O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• 13 Replies

Offline sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
    • Show all replies

Re: O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• on: April 22, 2013, 08:27:22 AM
This is just to show you that the 02 guy was Michael Jackson himself, check and compare his left hand in these pics, the only different is that MJ was using a prosthetic nose and perhaps a prosthetic chin besides using that horrible wig that made him look weird:

« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 08:29:46 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ »
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 22, 2013, 07:08:38 PM
Faith we will see at the end of the hoax, look at the hand is a photocopy = is exactly the same.

Blankie notice how the O2 guy has more rounded nose, may be using a silicone prosthetic nose.

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 23, 2013, 04:24:53 PM
I'm not sure but the middlefinger looks longer in the "real" picture. It can  be caused by the picture angle also but I'm notconvinced.

Tove please the size of the middle finger is exactly the same, HANDS ARE THE SAME he is MJ, he called me before attending the O2 speech!! :icon_lol:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 04:27:10 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ »

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 24, 2013, 07:10:23 AM
FAKE JACKO FOOLED FANS

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c00CwFA5JNE&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

A MICHAEL Jackson lookalike pretended to be the King of Pop to plug the star’s last tour, his family claim.

The double was allegedly used at London’s O2 Arena alongside TV host Dermot O’Leary, 39, to announce gig dates back in 2009.

The family also reckon clips showing the Thriller star rehearsing – later used in a movie – featured a double.

The allegations are in a £26bn claim against the singer’s concert promoters.

Jacko’s children Paris and Prince, both 16, and their gran Katherine, 82, say tour bosses hired the lookalike as Michael was not fit enough.

The family say promoters AEG “mishandled” the star who died aged 50 three weeks before the tour.

They also say the firm was negligent in hiring disgraced doctor Conrad Murray, 60, who gave the star a fatal dose of anaesthetic.

Body language expert Bianca Cobb said: “In my opinion, the man in the clips isn’t Michael Jackson.

“The walk is cockier and had more bounce than MJ’s typical stride. He tended to walk with his head down.”

The Jacksons are appealing for the double to come forward and give evidence at the Los Angeles court.

A family source said: “Paris and Prince and their gran believe a fake Michael was involved. They have hired detectives to track him down.”

AEG deny the claim.

Sony, which released the movie This Is It showing Jacko rehearsing, said: “Every frame is undeniably Michael.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/310844/FAKE-JACKO-FOOLED-FANS/

I agree with AEG and Sony

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 24, 2013, 04:52:00 PM
The Jacksons are appealing for the double to come forward and give evidence at the Los Angeles court.
Oh god... who's thinking what I'm thinking??

How friggin crazy would THAT be??

Oh god!

Curls:
I'm sure I'm thinking what you're thinking bec!!  Might need to start using crazy smilies in my posts!

What are you guys thinking?!?!?! same as me, that the double to come forward and give evidence at the L.A court might be MJ himself acting weirdly?? :icon_mrgreen:

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 30, 2013, 10:03:33 AM
Ok and now I ask myself: why is it so important if the O2 guy was MJ himself or not?? I mean if MJ had truly died nobody would be trying to determine if that guy was Michael or a horrific impersonator, I hope non-believers notice that soon.

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: May 01, 2013, 07:09:44 AM
I cannot "drink" this story of MJ being drunk for the annoucement. To my knowledge, we have no example of him totally drunk in front of a public. This was not at all in his habits. Some others celebrities were used to that Whinehouse, Gainsgourg, etc....he was not. To the contrary, MJ was always soucious of his image and respectfull for his public. And thinking of the context, i.e. the announcement of him back on stage after so many years, let's imagine  he got extremely tensed that he drank too much before the O2 show, I guess, I hope, I think, whatever , that all the people surrounding him,working with and for him,  assistants, advisers, make up, PR....etc, would have stoppped him before he went in front of the public and that they would postponed the annoncement. We know this happens in various occasions, he was supposed to show up and he did not for different reasons. So my purpose is that I cannot believe that the people around him,working with him and who love Mickael, would let him go in such a bad shape, taking such a risk for TII announcement.
Now, was it Mickael or a double ?  I'm still in doubt!  with a preference for a double, and why at the end it was anyway done in a so weird way ?   … one day, we will know :icon_bounce:

I agree with you when you say that his team wouldn't let him show up in public in such kinda condition (I mean in the case he was drunk that it was not the case, lol) furthermore that speech was gonna be his return as an entertainer and if he had appeared drunk  no one would have taken him seriously from that point forward.

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: May 03, 2013, 08:02:44 AM
^^^ that's ok then! :icon_e_wink:

Who are you thinking about??  :icon_rolleyes: 

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: May 03, 2013, 04:29:29 PM
^^^ that's ok then! :icon_e_wink:

Who are you thinking about??  :icon_rolleyes:

The supposed O2 double the Jacksons want to find and bring to the witness stand!! (Bearing in mind though that article could be totally made up BS!)

We will see, we are all waiting for that moment to arrive, I mean the double going to the witness stand and turning out to be Michael, lol
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 04:31:48 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ »

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: May 04, 2013, 02:32:06 PM
Bec is right, Diggyon can you think of a safer place than a courtroom??   :animal0017:

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: May 04, 2013, 06:45:17 PM
When MJ did Dave Dave not so many people were aware of the hoax and no one was expecting him to do so. But now, after almost 4 years, things have changed and everyone is expecting him to go to the court in a certain disguise! No matter how safe the court is, he is expected to appear in person now more than any other time which makes is a bit dangerous in my opinion!

You are right but I think Michael is being somehow backed up otherwise he would never be able to come back.

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: October 07, 2013, 12:12:46 PM
I was at the 02 conference. It seemed like Michael to me and I had a fairly good view but I guess anything is possible.

Well ,if you thought that guy  :icon_geek: was Mike,now Dr.Patrick Treacy, who was MJ's doctor when he was in Ireland thinks the opposite lol  :LolLolLolLol: ~ !!!
He also said something that made my heart ache. He said MJ often said to him that he didn't want to be another broke black man being screwed by white managers  :(. I just thought it was so sad because this is exactly what the media is now trying to paint him as.

I think @Dancing the Dream is MJ and is confirming that O2 Arena guy was him (MJ), now you can think whatever you want but I'm quite sure of it.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 12:14:40 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ »

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 23, 2014, 03:25:59 PM
I was at the 02 conference. It seemed like Michael to me and I had a fairly good view but I guess anything is possible.

Well ,if you thought that guy  :icon_geek: was Mike,now Dr.Patrick Treacy, who was MJ's doctor when he was in Ireland thinks the opposite lol  :LolLolLolLol: ~ !!!
He also said something that made my heart ache. He said MJ often said to him that he didn't want to be another broke black man being screwed by white managers  :(. I just thought it was so sad because this is exactly what the media is now trying to paint him as.

I think @Dancing the Dream is MJ and is confirming that O2 Arena guy was him (MJ), now you can think whatever you want but I'm quite sure of it.

I totally mis-read that then as you think I'M MJ LOL.

Haha don't worry I tend to think Michael Jackson is in everywhere, I'm turning a paranoid.